3 Pages<123
Mpig Waluke Sentencing
mkenyan
#41 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2020 10:40:57 PM

Queen wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
sqft wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
[quote=sqft]Who was the waziri wa kilimo in 2004 during this scandal?

https://pbs.twimg.com/me...mat=jpg&name=medium

Must have been Kipruto Arap Kirwa

So the scandal started in 2004, the company was awarded the money in 2009, and the payments made (ie NCPB accounts raided for the cash) in 2013. I doubt kilwa received anything since from 2007, there were new sheriffs in town.

https://www.nation.co.ke...ob-juma-exposed-1288710[/quote]

From the article, the fraud gained momentum after William became agriculture minister. He fired the entire board and top management at ncpb. The new team kicked off the arbitration process.

The money was paid after 2013.

Only a fool would feign ignorance on who was the undisclosed recipient of 117M.

There are two possible beneficiaries of the 117M, Jacob Juma himself and the person you are alluding to. However the fact that the beneficiary is unnamed points fingers at the latter. But again, why hide the identity of a person who is currently pinned to the ground and CAN'T BREATHE?

ruto is innocent in this matter. the 117m was given to jacob juma. he was the brainchild of this matter and took the lion share.
Queen
#42 Posted : Friday, July 03, 2020 10:40:09 AM

mkenyan wrote:
Queen wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
sqft wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

So the scandal started in 2004, the company was awarded the money in 2009, and the payments made (ie NCPB accounts raided for the cash) in 2013. I doubt kilwa received anything since from 2007, there were new sheriffs in town.

From the article, the fraud gained momentum after William became agriculture minister. He fired the entire board and top management at ncpb. The new team kicked off the arbitration process.

There are two possible beneficiaries of the 117M, Jacob Juma himself and the person you are alluding to. However the fact that the beneficiary is unnamed points fingers at the latter. But again, why hide the identity of a person who is currently pinned to the ground and CAN'T BREATHE?

ruto is innocent in this matter. the 117m was given to jacob juma. he was the brainchild of this matter and took the lion share.

I tend to concur with your sentiments.
kaka2za
#43 Posted : Friday, July 03, 2020 12:33:44 PM

Queen wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
Queen wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
sqft wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

I tend to concur with your sentiments.

It is the easier option. Dead men tell no tales.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
kmucheke
#44 Posted : Monday, August 03, 2020 9:00:49 AM

It pays to be born in a dynasty smile
Grace Wakhungu Family Raises Ksh800M Fine in 1 Month

Quote:
Former Cabinet Secretary Judy Wakhungu's mother Grace Wakhungu may secure her freedom on Friday, August 7, following reports that the family managed to raise Ksh800 million.

A report by People Daily on Monday, August 3, indicated that the powerful Awori family marshalled a fundraiser and managed to raise the funds surpassing the Ksh707 million fine imposed on her on June 25.

This comes even as Waluke's family falls far below the Ksh727 million fine imposed on him noting that he was only able raise Ksh250 million despite having allies plan a fundraiser for his fine.

The extended Awori family is a powerful lineage starting from Judy Wakhungu who currently works as the Kenyan Ambassador to France, former Vice President Moody Awory and the founding director of Makini School Mary Akello.

The lineage also includes former Ambassador to Japan Dennis Awori and former Ugandan MP Aggrey Awori who were said to have contributed sizeable amounts.
sqft
#45 Posted : Tuesday, August 04, 2020 11:49:29 AM

PAID! But isnt this injustice to society that you can steal and then pay your way to freedom? One should be jailed without the option of a fine.

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.