wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

69 Pages«<3940414243>»
Cytonn Investments
quicksand
#801 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2020 11:50:49 AM

muganda wrote:

There's a deeva who really seems to have an axe to grind with Cytonn.

This thing is hurting but people here won't fess up...admitting @paulkimani may be right even though his posts are stilted is a loooong climbdown Sad
The reality is redeeming "investments" from some of the Cytonn vehicles was put on ice for at least a year (from what I am hearing).
The Covid excuse rings hollow, if not an outright lie; Real estate is bleak right now and has been so before Covid arrived. A year is very short. Things won't change. It's just kicking the can down the road. Cytonn will still have a very dicey situation when it lapses.
This lady could be onto something. If she harasses them relentlessly, the bad PR might force them to pay her off, then she will have succeeded in pulling hers back from an abyss. It beats sitting back, wringing hands and hoping the situation will resolve itself.
That thing about not going to social media is just gaslighting.
paulkimani
#802 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2020 1:30:07 PM

quicksand wrote:
muganda wrote:

This thing is hurting but people here won't fess up...admitting @paulkimani may be right even though his posts are stilted is a loooong climbdown Sad
The reality is redeeming "investments" from some of the Cytonn vehicles was put on ice for at least a year (from what I am hearing).
The Covid excuse rings hollow, if not an outright lie; Real estate is bleak right now and has been so before Covid arrived. A year is very short. Things won't change. It's just kicking the can down the road. Cytonn will still have a very dicey situation when it lapses.
This lady could be onto something. If she harasses them relentlessly, the bad PR might force them to pay her off, then she will have succeeded in pulling hers back from an abyss. It beats sitting back, wringing hands and hoping the situation will resolve itself.

I’ve stated only facts from day one. Five years for no pay, just to inform the public as a citizen. Unfortunate you feel the way I have projected them are not up to your standards. Five years of abuse from wazua members - well thank you for admitting I may be right.
Stay safe and blessed.
itz
#803 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 11:14:24 PM

Has anyone here gotten their money back from Cytonn High yield fund? this year
paulkimani
#804 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 9:24:17 AM

itz wrote:

Have you tried? If you have and been unsuccessful, you should probably get the other investors and a lawyer. Unless the money has already left and been embezzled by the four thieves.
Sorry about your luck. They were a horrible scam from day 1. Best of luck to you.
itz
#805 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 6:28:12 PM

quicksand wrote:
muganda wrote:

This is true they first of all moved mine by 3 months then now for 12 months.Something is not right
itz
#806 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 6:31:49 PM

paulkimani wrote:
itz wrote:

Have you tried? If you have and been unsuccessful, you should probably get the other investors and a lawyer. Unless the money has already left and been embezzled by the four thieves.
Sorry about your luck. They were a horrible scam from day 1. Best of luck to you.

I have tried and they say the board decided to extended redemption dates by 12 months after already moving mine by 3 months.You also had the option of topping up and buying a unit/ not sure which development at current market prices.
itz
#807 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 6:43:21 PM

paulkimani wrote:
itz wrote:

I have tried and they say the board decided to extended redemption dates by 12 months after already moving mine by 3 months.You also had the option of topping up and buying a unit/ not sure which development at current market prices.
paulkimani
#808 Posted : Saturday, August 01, 2020 9:42:05 AM

itz wrote:
paulkimani wrote:
itz wrote:

Now everyone is silent.

I’m sorry to tell you, they’ll extend again after the year is up.
They have the right. You’ll never see the money. It’ll disappear.
Sorry for your troubles, I would still advise a lawyer and finding other investors to join (Twitter is a good place to start)

Best of luck.
Horton
#809 Posted : Saturday, August 01, 2020 7:32:38 PM

paulkimani wrote:
itz wrote:
paulkimani wrote:
itz wrote:

Now everyone is silent.

Sorry for your troubles, I would still advise a lawyer and finding other investors to join (Twitter is a good place to start)

Best of luck.

Do you have any hobbies? 😂😂😂
paulkimani
#810 Posted : Saturday, August 01, 2020 7:33:40 PM

“ This is to anyone who wishes to invest with Cytonn, they are the epitome of what you see is not really what you get, so i would say until they do not up their standards be very careful before investing with them”

https://twitter.com/khus...1289569571532308482?s=21
paulkimani
#811 Posted : Saturday, August 01, 2020 7:37:16 PM

https://twitter.com/wasi...289462939259293697?s=21

“ Hi ... my name is Henry Wasilwa Advocate. Kindly share with me your email address of either your Legal Officer or Corporation secretary to enable me make some little communication on behalf of MASINDE JS and NYAKUNDI DA
Regards
HM Wasilwa Advocate Bungoma”

paulkimani wrote:
itz wrote:
paulkimani wrote:
itz wrote:

Now everyone is silent.

Best of luck.

VituVingiSana
#812 Posted : Sunday, August 02, 2020 10:33:57 AM

paulkimani wrote:
itz wrote:
paulkimani wrote:
itz wrote:

Now everyone is silent.

Best of luck.

This is not a thread/topic I usually post on since I am mostly in equities and GoK paper.

Read a few pages. Vitu ni motomoto. Good luck!

@PaulKimani 10 - 0 @Haters
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#813 Posted : Sunday, August 02, 2020 2:31:39 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
paulkimani wrote:
itz wrote:
paulkimani wrote:
itz wrote:

Now everyone is silent.

Best of luck.

This is not a thread/topic I usually post on since I am mostly in equities and GoK paper.

No one in their right senses after going through this thread should have invested in the scam, tough luck and Godspeed

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
obiero
#814 Posted : Sunday, August 02, 2020 2:46:26 PM

Swenani wrote:
obiero wrote:
Swenani wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
sparkly wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
sparkly wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
sparkly wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
So Cytonn knows that their 18% return is fishy as hell...they hear it all the time, its a public conversation.

however, in a ponzi, its almost impossible to reduce the rate because its only the rate that attracts suckers...

Just like how Chase and Imperial used to attract depositors...see how much KTDA et al lost in those two junk banks.

Nail on the head

How is it fishy when the rates for privately arranged unsecured debt ranges from 13%-22%? Even the cancelled Home Afrika Bond was 17%.

You have answered your own question Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

@Kularaha do you know people people even borrow at 10% per month to close cashflow gaps?

21% rate of return in this market is simply black magic..
For this discussion, I define cash flow gap as the difference between the timing of cash inflows and outflows. ... For profitable operations, the financing of a cash flow gap is temporary in nature and is effectively bridge financing where the beginning and the end of a cash flow gap is clearly defined.
http://blog.businessfina...apital-bridge-financing

Ok you win. Demonstrate to us how your own business is faring.

You were doing so well until...... Sad

I will continue if I get a retainer from Cytonn smile

They have now changed the name of Cytonn Cash Management to Cytonn High Yield.. What's in a name? Your guess is as good as mine

Btw Nabo/Centum also has a CMS type of product for the real estate business. They pay interest at 21% but it is only available to managed account investors with KShs 50m or more.

21% rate of return in this market is simply black magic

Shida ya kuzoea negative returns in KQ

Do you want to say that the guys who take loans at +15% p.a are making losses or how are they able to pay off the loan+interest, pay operational costs and still make a profit?

@swenani list any company even in the financial services sector currently trading at the NSE which managed to increase its year on year profit by more than 10%, without stripping off its assets

Cytonn

July 15th 2018.. Wazee hukumbuka

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
paulkimani
#815 Posted : Sunday, August 02, 2020 6:01:17 PM

Thanks for taking the time to browse logically. Much appreciated.
Let us hope justice is served.
Good luck to the investors. Stay safe all.

VituVingiSana wrote:
paulkimani wrote:
itz wrote:
paulkimani wrote:
itz wrote:

Now everyone is silent.

Best of luck.

Queen
#816 Posted : Tuesday, August 04, 2020 1:55:18 PM

KulaRaha wrote:
Watch this thread. There will be many guys who lose their money to this scheme.

remember I said it here.

Post No.28. Posted on 16th January, 2016. Premonition?
KulaRaha
#817 Posted : Tuesday, August 04, 2020 2:33:58 PM

Queen wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

remember I said it here.

Back then they were paying between 18% and 24% on deposits. No premonition needed, ponzi alert activated.

Remember, if it looks like a goat, has horns like a goat, and bleats like a goat, then it probably is a goat.

Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Queen
#818 Posted : Tuesday, August 04, 2020 8:05:56 PM

KulaRaha wrote:
Queen wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

remember I said it here.

Back then they were paying between 18% and 24% on deposits. No premonition needed, ponzi alert activated.

Remember, if it looks like a goat, has horns like a goat, and bleats like a goat, then it probably is a goat.

Some guys were not amused with your sentiments that time.

I always wondered if these trio could scam their employer, Britam, what aren't they capable of?
paulkimani
#819 Posted : Tuesday, August 04, 2020 8:22:18 PM

Queen wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Queen wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

remember I said it here.

I always wondered if these trio could scam their employer, Britam, what aren't they capable of?

It’s four of them. Edwin Dande, Patricia Wanjama, Elizabeth Nkuku and Shiv Arora.
I called it from day one and everyone hated on me.

https://twitter.com/bone...290580602060668928?s=21

“ @CytonnInvest there's some mazematics going on in your unit trust statements that you need to fix. Things don't add up.”
Queen
#820 Posted : Tuesday, August 04, 2020 8:32:59 PM

paulkimani wrote:
Queen wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Queen wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

remember I said it here.

It’s four of them. Edwin Dande, Patricia Wanjama, Elizabeth Nkuku and Shiv Arora.
I called it from day one and everyone hated on me.

https://twitter.com/bone...290580602060668928?s=21

“ @CytonnInvest there's some mazematics going on in your unit trust statements that you need to fix. Things don't add up.”

Was the lawyer, Patricia Wanjama, an employee of Britam?