wazua Sat, Apr 27, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
BJ 50
Queen
#21 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 11:31:48 AM

sqft wrote:
Interesting to see those who never built even a toy car, ile gari ya segenge/cardboard na bottle top wheels, condemning this man who has built a working vehicle that serves his needs. Those who are doing NOTHING should not stop those who are doing SOMETHING.

Some achievements are worse off than failures.
masukuma
#22 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 11:52:05 AM

Queen wrote:
sqft wrote:
Interesting to see those who never built even a toy car, ile gari ya segenge/cardboard na bottle top wheels, condemning this man who has built a working vehicle that serves his needs. Those who are doing NOTHING should not stop those who are doing SOMETHING.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Anyone can critize... I will plagiarize an interesting cartoon a bit...
In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. They risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and theirselves to their judgment. Critics thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth that critics must face is that, in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than their criticism designating it so. Teddy Rooservelt said this...
Quote:

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

So people can go on talking shit coz its easy but they know they will never do jack!

All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
sparkly
#23 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 6:53:40 PM

Queen wrote:
sqft wrote:

Aii na wewe what is?

As far as cars go, people get enchanted with shiny paintwork, chrome rims and trimmings lakini gari ni chuma, rubber na plastic. Anyone who has seen a car stripped or seen an assembly line knows that apart from the aesthetics, cars are basically horse carriages with an an engine, and they have remained like that for the last two hundred years.

It's only the African who thinks that making cars is rocket science.
Life is short. Live passionately.
radiomast
#24 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 9:59:27 PM

Lakini Kenyans wana jokes. Eti Laikipia county govt is funding this project.
Who will buy that contraption at Ksh 450,000? Does it meet basic safety standards ?
Knowing Kenyans, this looks like a scam by the Laikipia county govt. I bet they will buy the vehicles using county money and disburse the proceeds amongst themselves.
Bigchick
#25 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 6:46:39 AM

Let us not promote mediocrity.The idea is great and I like the fact that he put his 8dea into action.Problem is the end product is not looking good.My mind tells me the safety features are equally ugly.

Look at even the writing of BJ-50.No!It hirts my eyes.

He should have patnered with others to get a beautiful final product.

And that price๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
sqft
#26 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 9:43:16 AM

radiomast wrote:
Lakini Kenyans wana jokes. Eti Laikipia county govt is funding this project.
Who will buy that contraption at Ksh 450,000? Does it meet basic safety standards ?
Knowing Kenyans, this looks like a scam by the Laikipia county govt. I bet they will buy the vehicles using county money and disburse the proceeds amongst themselves.

They only need to link the guy to body fabricators who build matatus for mentoring. Even the cool matatus start as sheets of metal. The BJ can also be turned into something cool.

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
sqft
#27 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 10:12:20 AM

If our fabricators can turn this heap of metal into a cool bus, then there is hope for BJ 50. All the guy needs is guidance to polish his vehicle.

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
Bigchick
#28 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 11:32:46 AM

sqft wrote:
If our fabricators can turn this heap of metal into a cool bus, then there is hope for BJ 50. All the guy needs is guidance to polish his vehicle.

Fully agreed.

But being who he is,I guess he wanted all glory for himself and the profits too.

Selfish is what I would call him.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
sqft
#29 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 11:56:53 AM

Homabay hawaja wachwa nyuma.smile

Swenani
#30 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 12:19:26 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Let us not promote mediocrity.The idea is great and I like the fact that he put his 8dea into action.Problem is the end product is not looking good.My mind tells me the safety features are equally ugly.

And that price๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Which Idea? Putting a motorcyle engine in a metal box?

The only invention this guy did was to come up with a metal box.

I have seen people in my village with who have connected motorcyle engine to wheelbarrows.

There is NO invention here
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
radiomast
#31 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 5:08:19 PM

Laikipia county government will order 20 of the jalopy at Ksh 450,000 deliver it to the county office and soon as they try to switch on the vehicle

But the county officials will still be laughing all the way to the Bank. Woe unto any passengers who dare to ride in that contraption. Sisi WaKenya hatuko serious.
sqft
#32 Posted : Sunday, August 09, 2020 3:58:20 PM

Taking to the air.

essyk
#33 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2020 11:40:01 PM

sqft wrote:
Homabay hawaja wachwa nyuma.smile

mutaniua..Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
essyk
#34 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2020 11:47:06 PM

Swenani wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

And that price๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Which Idea? Putting a motorcyle engine in a metal box?

The only invention this guy did was to come up with a metal box.

I have seen people in my village with who have connected motorcyle engine to wheelbarrows.

There is NO invention here

I am not going to applaud this.No amount of motivation will make it look good either. I will write it off even if I cant build a clay car.How do you start selling this as a sales person? Which features stand out? What is your selling proposition? eti it can move? it's not even cheap. It's a hell of a difficult sale.
Let him present something beautiful and mobile and see it sell itself.Be honest! would you buy it at that price??
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
Lolest!
#35 Posted : Friday, August 21, 2020 6:07:38 PM

It's like they got orders while we were talking

Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
sqft
#36 Posted : Friday, August 21, 2020 10:43:19 PM

Lolest! wrote:

Makelele ya chura hayazuii ngombe kunywa maji. Nice progress. Let the doers do while the blabber mouths talk.
kmucheke
#37 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2020 1:44:28 PM

Lolest! wrote:

essyk
#38 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2020 1:28:42 AM

sqft wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Makelele ya chura hayazuii ngombe kunywa maji. Nice progress. Let the doers do while the blabber mouths talk.

The amount of money spent to produce this exceeds the market value of the product.
Wait for it.. Just wait.
murchr
#39 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2020 1:56:47 AM

essyk wrote:
sqft wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

The amount of money spent to produce this exceeds the market value of the product.
Wait for it.. Just wait.

Aki, inakaa ku rust tu? Wa! where is the innovation in R&D? We should not be this comfortable with mediocre
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
sqft
#40 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2020 12:15:56 PM

Hapa kazi tu.