Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

38 Pages«<2829303132>»
Why dustbowl is the future
sqft
#581 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 11:57:06 AM

Generation rent

https://www.theguardian....oung-off-housing-ladder

https://www.independent....ims-shelter-9783221.html
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
amorphous
#582 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 1:13:59 PM

Sadly this is the fate of the overwhelming majority of middle class Nairobians who are too proud to get something of their own in DC is the future or similar surrounding burbs of Metro-Nairobi. The funny thing is some of them drive very posh cars worth a milli or more yet cry that rent in Kileleshwa, South C, Pangani etc is too high Laughing out loudly. They think the universe only exists in Nai core.
New Normal!
alma1
#583 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 1:31:21 PM

Emotion vs Mathematics

It's always people who don't do math who come up with emotional arguments about investing.

Ati live in Kayole so that you can save for a house sijui where?

There is a thread on this forum.

It has been voted many times as the best thread ever on Wazua. I know some of you can't read or don't know how to google. But try to find it.

It was comprehensive and it was detailed with data.

You might learn one or two things from it.

Hii mambo of following the crowd is what get's people to buy tuburotis in the wild then wonder why their lives are miserable.

Who told you that a person renting a 150k house is not investing?

I'll repeat again. Living in Isinya is not what I consider living a good life. Life is too short to accept mediocre lifestyles in the name of "investing"

But

I have no problem selling you a kaburoti in the bundus.

Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

sparkly
#584 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 2:16:47 PM

alma1 wrote:
Emotion vs Mathematics

It's always people who don't do math who come up with emotional arguments about investing.

It has been voted many times as the best thread ever on Wazua. I know some of you can't read or don't know how to google. But try to find it.

Hii mambo of following the crowd is what get's people to buy tuburotis in the wild then wonder why their lives are miserable.

I'll repeat again. Living in Isinya is not what I consider living a good life. Life is too short to accept mediocre lifestyles in the name of "investing"

But

Well said. If my primary goal in life is to avoid paying rent in Kilimani or Kileleshwa, I would rather go back to my shagz and live in mud walled hut on ancestral land rather than buy a unserviced kaburoti in the middle of nowhere.
Life is short. Live passionately.
amorphous
#585 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 2:17:46 PM

alma1 wrote:
Emotion vs Mathematics

But

We have done the mathematics for you on this thread 100 times but you still cannot nyita.
Continue renting in Nai core while owning *nothing* shauri yago Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
New Normal!
alma1
#586 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 2:26:25 PM

amorphous wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Emotion vs Mathematics

But

We have done the mathematics for you on this thread 100 times but you still cannot nyita.
Continue renting in Nai core while owning *nothing* shauri yago Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Like I said before, financial literacy should be taught by force.

Not owning a kaburoti means you own "nothing"?

Why would I ever want to live in a place that takes me 2 hours to get to work? What financial sense does that make?

Wewe kaa DC...Hapa niko sawa tu.

But like I told you...I will buy the land you are selling and subdivide to sell to the fools who believe you. That would probably be my 5 years of rent in profit.

Kila mtu akae kwake.

I am beginning to believe that there are people who invest to impress others. That's a very strange change in wazua.

amaorphous bin mugundaman, I will never invest to make you or the people of DC happy. I do it with math and a reason. I'm not going to live my aging days in a place where there's more dust inside the house than outside.

Aiii boss.

amorphous
#587 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 2:33:34 PM

alma1 wrote:
amorphous wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Emotion vs Mathematics

But

Why would I ever want to live in a place that takes me 2 hours to get to work? What financial sense does that make?

But like I told you...I will buy the land you are selling and subdivide to sell to the fools who believe you. That would probably be my 5 years of rent in profit.

Kila mtu akae kwake.

I am beginning to believe that there are people who invest to impress others. That's a very strange change in wazua.

amaorphous bin mugundaman, I will never invest to make you or the people of DC happy. I do it with math and a reason. I'm not going to live my aging days in a place where there's more dust inside the house than outside.

Aiii boss.

You can rant and rave all you want but if all you own is your sufurias and sofa sets in that bedsitter you are living in huko Nai core then you own zero Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
New Normal!
alma1
#588 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 2:38:31 PM

amorphous wrote:
alma1 wrote:
amorphous wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Emotion vs Mathematics

But

Kila mtu akae kwake.

Aiii boss.

You can rant and rave all you want but if all you own is your sufurias and sofa sets in that bedsitter you are living in huko Nai core then you own zero Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

When a man can value his life based on the tuborotis he owns in a dusty dry area.

Sad.

Wewe weka shamba hapa tukununulie lakini kutudanganya hapa sijui isinya sijui wapi wacha tu...We shall use your skills to sell the subdivisions to the fools who want to retire there.

amorphous
#589 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 2:50:44 PM

alma1 wrote:

When a man can value his life based on the tuborotis he owns in a dusty dry area.

Sad.

Wewe weka shamba hapa tukununulie lakini kutudanganya hapa sijui isinya sijui wapi wacha tu...We shall use your skills to sell the subdivisions to the fools who want to retire there.

Forget Isinya, hata 1/8th huko Bissil or Namanga town huwezi afford Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
New Normal!
alma1
#590 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 2:59:10 PM

amorphous wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Sad.

Forget Isinya, hata 1/8th huko Bissil or Namanga town huwezi afford Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

As I had said earlier, the quality of content on the blue section is becoming ala green section.

Where did the number of sufurias I own come in?

I just said, it is a not wise man who buys a kaburoti in Namanga ati coz a lot of people are moving there.

If you are buying land to invest and especially to retire in, there are better options than that ungodly area. Even the maasai don't live there, they just go there to graze their cattle.

amorphous
#591 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 4:47:49 PM

alma1 wrote:
amorphous wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Sad.

As I had said earlier, the quality of content on the blue section is becoming ala green section.

Where did the number of sufurias I own come in?

I just said, it is a not wise man who buys a kaburoti in Namanga ati coz a lot of people are moving there.

If you are buying land to invest and especially to retire in, there are better options than that ungodly area. Even the maasai don't live there, they just go there to graze their cattle.

Have you ever even been to DC in your whole life? You sound like an Eastlando chap (who owns zero). Your peni mbili contributions (and language +mentality) even on other threads betrays you. Ati "there are better places.."Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly If you cannot even afford Bissil how ill you afford those "better places" Laughing out loudly. And rest assured Artcaffe is NEVER coming to that Eastlando slum you live in any time soon!

Quote:
Betty Musyoki, Head of Real Estate at Artcaffé Group, said, “Our emphasis is to be in strategic locations that are a hub of economic and social activity. As one of the fastest expanding towns, Kitengela represents a growing economy and flourishing middle class; we look forward to being a part of this community as well as positively impacting local growth.”

https://khusoko.com/2019...ffe-group-in-kitengela/

alma1 the ghetto boy with zero wrote:

You are jocking. How can you equate PK doing a Trump. This fella got votes the last election. Since then the fella has been hidden in a grave or something.

Listen.

I don't like Sonko. Can't vote for him. Because I have a policy of never voting for someone who i THINK is a thug. That includes your present leaders.

But

I can't hate on someone who says Sonko is hot. He's cool. He's been there.

Where the hell was PK after losing? Now Maina Kamanda. Like surely, you can even mention Maina Kamanda as a role model?

I know for sure

Sonko will become Governor of Nairobi. Not my choice.

But heck this fella has been sending funerals to Kisumu, paying for water, jumping up and down land grabbers, even took on Kidero...

Heck, I'm even going to vote for him to annoy Jubilee voters.

Maina Kamanda has no idea what's happening on the ground. Don't be like 2012 who's livelihood depends on how many kikuyus vote or not vote. Ati Maina Kamanda...can't write what I know just in case I'm sued.

Honestly PK is all about being from the getto and brown. Who's not from the ghetto?

I hope Sonko wins. And f*** the middle class. I'll never vote for him though.

Jubilee bloggers, lost this one big time.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
New Normal!
alma1
#592 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 5:29:08 PM

Yaani kijana you have spent the whole afternoon digging up my posts on wazua.

Si unipigie simu jameni.

Wengi watu wa wazua hupiga simu tu. Not wasting time looking for things to quote. Aiii jameni.

This is sad...d'oh!

sqft
#593 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 5:35:18 PM

He who has never been out of south C (mommy's rented house) thinks south C is alpha and omega.
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
alma1
#594 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 5:45:04 PM

sqft wrote:
He who has never been out of south C (mommy's rented house) thinks south C is alpha and omega.

Hii DC ina mambo kweli.

People are busy selling more expensive houses just here on wazua lakini hawa wa DC wanaumwa. Uchungu kwa koo. Hadi wanainvestigate wazua mzima...

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

i have never seen such childishness...

Ok DC is a great place. Nimekubali. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

amorphous
#595 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 6:33:19 PM

sqft wrote:

Laughing out loudly We have seen people like alma1 hapa wazoo year in year out. Tony Stark was one of the worst of them. He once told us that investing in real estate of any sort is almost a crime. He recently got out of jail and is now doing his mjengo and is very positive towards RE. I was shocked to hear this. New Money kalikua kengine. Opposition to DC 24/7..then recently saying he is coming hapa Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly They opposed us with maneno kali kali for years. Until the reality dawned on them. One can argue with handles hapa Wazoo, but eventually, their consciences cannot argue with irrefutable economic logic. DC is not the future because amorphous and others say so. It is the future because the economics of buying and building and investing there simply cannot be challenged credibly.

- Most affordable land of the satellite zones of metro NBI
- Fastest growing populations especially Jewel in the Crown meaning domestic demand for all sorts of services is growing the fastest in these zones
- Highest owner-occupier homeownership rates in Nairobi metro

What more does alma want to be told? Only a fool does not change his mind. Good luck to us waiting for him to wisen up and see Eastlando ghettos and rat racing in Nai core are a losers game.

New Normal!
alma1
#596 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 6:43:25 PM

amorphous wrote:
sqft wrote:

Laughing out loudly We have seen people like alma1 hapa wazoo year in year out. Tony Stark was one of the worst of them. He once told us that investing in real estate of any sort is almost a crime. He recently got out of jail and is now doing his mjengo and is very positive towards RE. I was shocked to hear this. New Money kalikua kengine. Opposition to DC 24/7..then recently saying he is coming hapa Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly They opposed us with maneno kali kali for years. Until the reality dawned on them. One can argue with handles hapa Wazoo, but eventually, their consciences cannot argue with irrefutable economic logic. DC is not the future because amorphous and others say so. It is the future because the economics of buying and building and investing there simply cannot be challenged credibly.

- Fastest growing populations especially Jewel in the Crown meaning domestic demand for all sorts of services is growing the fastest in these zones

What more does alma want to be told? Only a fool does not change his mind. Good luck to us waiting for him to wisen up and see Eastlando ghettos and rat racing in Nai core are a losers game.

Ara, I thought I agreed with you that DC is a great place.

It's a wonderful place. Fastest growing in the world.

All of us should leave our mommas rented house and move to DC.

I'll move next week I swear. Haki.

Sasa nini ingine mnataka nifanye? smile

amorphous
#597 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 6:57:04 PM

alma1 wrote:
amorphous wrote:
sqft wrote:

Ara, I thought I agreed with you that DC is a great place.

It's a wonderful place. Fastest growing in the world.

All of us should leave our mommas rented house and move to DC.

I'll move next week I swear. Haki.

Sasa nini ingine mnataka nifanye? smile

Karibu sana blatha. But make sure you dust your feet at the entrance of any of our many Jewel in the Crown pristine hotelis. We do not take too kindly to Eastlando matope dirtying up the pool areas Laughing out loudly

Kaputiei Safariland Pool
New Normal!
sqft
#598 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 11:22:15 PM

amorphous wrote:
sqft wrote:

He will come to his senses the day when the landlord informs him that some woria has bought the property and wants to demolish it and put up some high rise flats.
mufasa
#599 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 5:35:40 AM

@mnandii defends his Elliot waves with his facts, figures and waves. His talks are never indecorous.

Do it today! Tomorrow is promise to no-one.
amorphous
#600 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 7:42:13 AM

mufasa wrote:
@mnandii defends his Elliot waves with his facts, figures and waves. His talks are never indecorous.

Scroll to the top of this thread from page 1 to date and count the number of facts, figures, articles, KNBS economic and census data, HassConsult facts and figures, KNBA reports and endless articles we ave posted hapa ad nauseum. Some do not want to hear it! Dawa ya (some) ni indecorousness. Do alma1's posts seem decorous to you? smile
New Normal!