wazua Sat, Sep 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

141 Pages«<113114115116117>»
Coronavirus
sqft
#2281 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2020 12:12:21 PM

Stupid article by BBC and Waihiga Mwaura. Also why show women in a slum as representation of kenya. Waihiga could have taken them to his village and get a proper picture. Also why dont they write about trump and americans denying corona existence? Or the british flocking bars and ignoring calls to take precautions.

https://www.newshub.co.n...-social-distancing.html

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
kaka2za
#2282 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2020 12:37:55 PM

What is happening in TZ?
I hear that beds at Muhimbili are still empty! Looks like prayers and the Madagascar concortion worked.

Kenya took the middle path. Not as strict as Uganda and less carefree as TZ. We ended up ....nowhere!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
alma1
#2283 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2020 12:41:06 PM

kaka2za wrote:
What is happening in TZ?
I hear that beds at Muhimbili are still empty! Looks like prayers and the Madagascar concortion worked.

Kenya went took the middle path. Not as strict as Uganda and less carefree as TZ. We ended up ....nowhere!

If you don't have to go to TZ please don't go. Right now they are giving out Covid certificates without testing. You just pay 2k and you have your cert. After all, God cured them...

As for Madagascar, ALL hospitals are full. Unless you are dying, you ain't getting treated.

Stop playing with this thing.

Note, the cold season is here.

Be patient with Covid, when it comes you will know.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

kmucheke
#2284 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2020 1:03:04 PM

kaka2za wrote:
What is happening in TZ?

Kenya took the middle path. Not as strict as Uganda and less carefree as TZ. We ended up ....nowhere!

Magufuli declares Tanzania free from Covid-19

Quote:
President John Magufuli on Monday July 20, declared Tanzania `coronavirus-free'.

"We decided to pray to God to save us from the coronavirus (Covid-19). God has answered our prayers," he said at the State House in Dodoma

"Tanzania is safe and this is evident by the many airlines that are bringing tourists," asserted Dr Magufuli.
"The good thing is that, people have started to understand the reality that Tanzania is a safe place," he said.
Dr Magufuli added: “Our enemies will speak a lot, but the reality remains that Tanzania is safe and that is why none of us here is putting on a mask. Does it mean we are not afraid of dying? No, it is because coronavirus has been eliminated.”
kmucheke
#2285 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2020 1:16:39 PM

sqft wrote:

Stupid article by BBC and Waihiga Mwaura. Also why show women in a slum as representation of kenya. Waihiga could have taken them to his village and get a proper picture. Also why dont they write about trump and americans denying corona existence? Or the british flocking bars and ignoring calls to take precautions.

https://www.newshub.co.n...-social-distancing.html

It is not only in Kenya where majority of the populace is developing covid apathy.

78% of Ugandans relax Covid-19 rules - report
Quote:
Up to 78 per cent of participants in a national survey have said they no longer fear Covid-19 deadliness that much and so are more likely to violate prevention measures.
With 1,353 or 1,182 participants, the researchers reached the respondents through online platforms such as social media and used phone calls to get the data.

“The majority of respondents in Uganda, 78 per cent, fear Covid-19 less in July than they did in March,” the report adds. The cumulative number of cases stands at 1,065.

masukuma
#2286 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2020 1:45:43 PM

kmucheke wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
What is happening in TZ?

Magufuli declares Tanzania free from Covid-19

Quote:
President John Magufuli on Monday July 20, declared Tanzania `coronavirus-free'.

"We decided to pray to God to save us from the coronavirus (Covid-19). God has answered our prayers," he said at the State House in Dodoma

"Tanzania is safe and this is evident by the many airlines that are bringing tourists," asserted Dr Magufuli.
"The good thing is that, people have started to understand the reality that Tanzania is a safe place," he said.
Dr Magufuli added: “Our enemies will speak a lot, but the reality remains that Tanzania is safe and that is why none of us here is putting on a mask. Does it mean we are not afraid of dying? No, it is because coronavirus has been eliminated.”

airlines are flying but how many tourists are coming?

Anyway - lets just say TZ is special... they prayed to God and he has cleared Covid from their midst...smile The God of the Bible should not be referred to as the God of Israel (52,687 reported cases) but rather the God of Tanzania (0 Reported Cases).
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
sqft
#2287 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2020 2:22:02 PM

Mutoko says it is your foolishness that is killing you. She is right.

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
kaka2za
#2288 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2020 2:45:55 PM

Let's be aware of Tz.
To avoid quarantine in Kenya, unscrupulous msafiri can opt to fly to Dar then to Nairobi by bus.
(James Russell Rowell)
sqft
#2289 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2020 6:39:22 PM

murchr
#2290 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2020 7:05:51 PM

sqft wrote:

Your president messed up when he agreed to Magufuli's terms. There should be no mention of Tanzanians with Rona and a certificate from TZ is enough. Now he's wondering why the thing is exploding in Kajiado and Nairobi, kwani hizi trucks zilikuwa ziende wapi? Si zina waletea chakula marikiti, hao watu wanaongea na nani?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
sparkly
#2291 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2020 7:28:44 PM

Surprisingly no runaway fatalities in TZ

https://www.voanews.com/...ally-be-coronavirus-free
Life is short. Live passionately.
kaka2za
#2292 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2020 12:16:33 AM

[quote=sparkly]Surprisingly no runaway fatalities in TZ

https://www.voanews.com/...lly-be-coronavirus-free[/quote]

Looking for many fresh graves in the cemetery?! Won't find any unless people are dying by thousands per day.
(James Russell Rowell)
madollar
#2293 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2020 2:51:21 AM

Not talking
FULL TO CAPACITY

I was dying with Covid-19, but no hospital would admit me

Robert Kariuki, gasping for breath, spent 48 hours begging for a bed
Tokyo
#2294 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2020 3:51:55 AM

Corona latest:
Kenyans banned from coming to Japan.
work to prosper
Bigchick
#2295 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2020 4:28:53 AM

madollar wrote:
Not talking
FULL TO CAPACITY

Thank God he healed to tell us his story.Each day is a learning day.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
alma1
#2296 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2020 6:49:53 AM

Ever since Uhuru decided in his wisdom to let the people be, covid posivity rates have risen from 3-5% to now a coinsistent over 10% and going to 15%.

And yes Nairobi hospitals are not as empty as you may be told.

It's the cold season...It shall only get worse.

but we can all move to TZ which seems to be the only country in the world that is free of this and maybe brazil where it seems chrloroquin tablets are killing 1k people are day.

Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

masukuma
#2297 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2020 12:29:25 PM

alma1 wrote:
Ever since Uhuru decided in his wisdom to let the people be, covid posivity rates have risen from 3-5% to now a coinsistent over 10% and going to 15%.

And yes Nairobi hospitals are not as empty as you may be told.

It's the cold season...It shall only get worse.

but we can all move to TZ which seems to be the only country in the world that is free of this and maybe brazil where it seems chrloroquin tablets are killing 1k people are day.

Tanzania and North Korea are the only two countries that have not shared stats because they are free of it.
Lolest!
#2298 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2020 12:40:13 PM

madollar wrote:
Not talking
FULL TO CAPACITY

Hii imenishtua shtu shtu
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
masukuma
#2299 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2020 12:55:00 PM

sqft wrote:
Euge wrote:
Coronavirus vaccine developed by Oxford University appears safe and trains the immune system, key early trials show - @BBCBreakingNews on twitter

Why isnt the west reporting that China has already developed a vaccine, and they did it even before oxford?

China’s military approves coronavirus vaccine

https://fortune.com/2020...virus-vaccine-military/

Kwani Fortune.com is a chinese website?
murchr
#2300 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2020 3:42:45 PM

madollar wrote:
Not talking
FULL TO CAPACITY

Quote:
From here, my friend drove me to Nairobi West Hospital.

They also took temperatures at the gate. It was 39.5 degrees. I presented my admission letter to the medics outside. After consulting with a doctor inside the facility, they said their isolation unit was full.

I stepped out of the car and leaned on it and begged with them to admit me, but they said their wards were full. I even begged to use a toilet but they refused. God, what do I do now?

It was clear I might have Covid-19. I had heard media reports that KU (Kenyatta University Teaching, Research and Referral) Hospital was full.

But I was still going to try. So I decided to go rest at home, pick up clothes and travel there the following day.

At 7pm I was running out of breath, sweating and feverish. I was rushed to Avenue Hospital because I had been treated there in the past.

This is why people are dying. Are the hospitals full or they just dont want to deal
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore