wazua Sat, Sep 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

141 Pages«<111112113114115>»
Coronavirus
murchr
#2241 Posted : Saturday, July 18, 2020 7:11:26 PM

@Bigchick, vaccine ama dawa?

Vaccine = kidogo covid injected in you for your body to build immunity. Thing is there's no proven immunity even for those who've recovered. Dawa ndio jibu.

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
mpobiz
#2242 Posted : Saturday, July 18, 2020 7:45:55 PM

murchr wrote:

Vaccine = kidogo covid injected in you for your body to build immunity. Thing is there's no proven immunity even for those who've recovered. Dawa ndio jibu.

There is no known medicine to cure any viral desease known to infect any animal or human.
Viral infections are known to be domant in the human body only to 're emarge later in life.
Constant 're infections will help your body adopt to future infections.
Immunisation acts as a simulation and helps in building defences against the real thing.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Bigchick
#2243 Posted : Sunday, July 19, 2020 8:12:46 AM

murchr wrote:

My statement is based on the fact that I have not heard any pharmaceutical trying to get a cure/medicine.They are all talking of vaccine.They are the experts.I also know again from the experts that hakuna dawa ya viruses that is why close to 40 years hakuna dawa ya HIV.

Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Bigchick
#2244 Posted : Sunday, July 19, 2020 8:18:36 AM

mpobiz wrote:
murchr wrote:

There is no known medicine to cure any viral desease known to infect any animal or human.
Viral infections are known to be domant in the human body only to 're emarge later in life.
Immunisation acts as a simulation and helps in building defences against the real thing.

@Mpobiz how are you keeping?Have thee the symptoms subsided?

And you never confirmed whether you were tested or you just suspected yourself.Its the flu season and so much homa flying around.

Tben suddenly social media is awash with stories of guys with a strange homa,lost sense of smell snd taste......its lasting about 2 weeks.Flugone zimeisha kwa maduka.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
mpobiz
#2245 Posted : Sunday, July 19, 2020 9:05:46 AM

Bigchick wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
murchr wrote:

And you never confirmed whether you were tested or you just suspected yourself.Its the flu season and so much homa flying around.

Tben suddenly social media is awash with stories of guys with a strange homa,lost sense of smell snd taste......its lasting about 2 weeks.Flugone zimeisha kwa maduka.

I have no doubt I had the corona. I have never felt anything like what I felt a week ago.
I explained all my symptoms and the only thing I can do now is test for antibodies.

I now know what is killing people. You develop a very rapid congestion in your wind pipe which you can feel it as it spreads down from your throat to your lungs. Yes you can feel it. That's why people develope coughs some very deep coughs as they try to clear the mucus building up. When I took the cough syrup all I had to do is clear my throat the same way you do when you are just about to speak to a crowd and the thing cleared.
I had this thing for close to 2 weeks and 4 botttles of the syrup.(for the first time I have taken that many bottles of syrup for any coughs and the weird thing is that I did not have coughs) At the same time i experienced chills and sharp mild pain in my chest area. My voice changed and I had diarrhoea.
Hizo zote zimeisha.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
masukuma
#2246 Posted : Sunday, July 19, 2020 9:27:14 AM

mpobiz wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
murchr wrote:

I have no doubt I had the corona. I have never felt anything like what I felt a week ago.
I explained all my symptoms and the only thing I can do now is test for antibodies.

I now know what is killing people. You develop a very rapid congestion in your wind pipe which you can feel it as it spreads down from your throat to your lungs. Yes you can feel it. That's why people develope coughs some very deep coughs as they try to clear the mucus building up. When I took the cough syrup all I had to do is clear my throat the same way you do when you are just about to speak to a crowd and the thing cleared.
I had this thing for close to 2 weeks and 4 botttles of the syrup.(for the first time I have taken that many bottles of syrup for any coughs and the weird thing is that I did not have coughs) At the same time i experienced chills and sharp mild pain in my chest area. My voice changed and I had diarrhoea.
Hizo zote zimeisha.

Sounds like what my acquaintances that have had it tell me about it. I don't know your age group but (my guess (35-45). My acquaintances in their 20s shook it off in 3 days. My acquaintances in the 40s took 2 weeks.

People need to keep healthy and stack their chances against the disease.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
mpobiz
#2247 Posted : Sunday, July 19, 2020 9:44:44 AM

masukuma wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
murchr wrote:

Hizo zote zimeisha.

Sounds like what my acquaintances that have had it tell me about it. I don't know your age group but (my guess (35-45). My acquaintances in their 20s shook it off in 3 days. My acquaintances in the 40s took 2 weeks.

People need to keep healthy and stack their chances against the disease.

Bigchick
#2248 Posted : Sunday, July 19, 2020 11:17:23 AM

mpobiz wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
murchr wrote:

Hizo zote zimeisha.

Thanks@Mpobiz.

I want to hear real stories from real/known people.This is not only reassuring when it comes to healing but also gives one ways to handle it when it strikes.

Meanwhile this was prescribed to me as an immune booster and since May it has become bae.

Pineaaple peels
Ginger
Tumeric
Cinnamon
Cayenne pepper

Boil the above ingredients for about half an hour.Once done ceive to remove the peels and drink.

A medium sized pineapple will give about 5 litres of the drink so you have enough for 2 days.

sparkly
#2249 Posted : Sunday, July 19, 2020 12:06:49 PM

mpobiz wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
murchr wrote:

Hizo zote zimeisha.

The only sure way of knowing if you had it or not is an antibody test.

You shouldn't put yourself at unnecessary risk even if you think you had it.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Dahatre
#2250 Posted : Sunday, July 19, 2020 4:38:12 PM

mpobiz wrote:
murchr wrote:

Not true...Right off my head I can think of a few.. Hepatitis C being one. There was a time when HCW feared catching Hep C from needle pricks more than they feared catching HIV. We also have meds to prevent HIV for couples where one has it and the other does not..to say nothing of the fact that HIV is now a chromic disease not the killer disease it once was.
Dahatre
#2251 Posted : Sunday, July 19, 2020 4:42:41 PM

mpobiz wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
[quote=mpobiz]

Hizo zote zimeisha.

Glad to hear you are better. Mama Jayden na namba 2 wakoje?
murchr
#2252 Posted : Sunday, July 19, 2020 5:38:44 PM

mpobiz wrote:
murchr wrote:

I meant dawa kama Dexamethasone meant to boost your immune system. Even vaccines dont heal that's why people take the flu shot every year.

@Bigchick

On immunity - So far there's no proven immunity meaning that just as the common cold, you can get it again and again if you are exposed. However, since viruses mutate, as soon as the corona virus mutates slightly, the immune system would have to re-learn how to handle it. We do not know much about the corona virus or how fast it can mutate, but to be safe, it’s an advisable thing to strive to boost our immune system by consuming immune-system-bolstering stuff each day.

On that note, What happened to the Kitchen garden kitty/tools that were to be supplied by the Agri ministry? Ama hio ilienda hivyo tu?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
masukuma
#2253 Posted : Sunday, July 19, 2020 7:32:50 PM

murchr wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
murchr wrote:

I meant dawa kama Dexamethasone meant to boost your immune system. Even vaccines dont heal that's why people take the flu shot every year.

@Bigchick

On immunity - So far there's no proven immunity meaning that just as the common cold, you can get it again and again if you are exposed. However, since viruses mutate, as soon as the corona virus mutates slightly, the immune system would have to re-learn how to handle it. We do not know much about the corona virus or how fast it can mutate, but to be safe, it’s an advisable thing to strive to boost our immune system by consuming immune-system-bolstering stuff each day.

On that note, What happened to the Kitchen garden kitty/tools that were to be supplied by the Agri ministry? Ama hio ilienda hivyo tu?

While Vitamins can help you prevent the ravages of the disease. Vitamin D can prevent the Cytokine Storm
and Vitamin C is linked with a health vascular system.

Since Covid itself does not kill people but rather the reaction the body has to it (Cytokine storms) and blood clots - people seem to be using kawaida cures when those conditions take place - Dexamethasone to prevent Cytokine storms and Blood Thinners to address the clots that will leave their mark in the recovered population.

Immune Booster ya @BigChick seems dubious since one has to boil it. Whatever Vitamins you had in there disassociate in heat... you just have some 'healthy' tasting concoction.

Bigchick
#2254 Posted : Sunday, July 19, 2020 7:37:35 PM

masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
murchr wrote:

@Bigchick

While Vitamins can help you prevent the ravages of the disease. Vitamin D can prevent the Cytokine Storm

Since Covid itself does not kill people but rather the reaction the body has to it (Cytokine storms) and blood clots - people seem to be using kawaida cures when those conditions take place - Dexamethasone to prevent Cytokine storms and Blood Thinners to address the clots that will leave their mark in the recovered population.

Immune Booster ya @BigChick seems dubious since one has to boil it. Whatever Vitamins you had in there disassociate in heat... you just have some 'healthy' tasting concoction.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†And just like that my concoction has been dismissed.

So do we take it without boiling.How will the ingredients mix?

murchr
#2255 Posted : Sunday, July 19, 2020 8:02:02 PM

masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
murchr wrote:

@Bigchick

Na maziwa je? Very available source of Vitamin D.

I wonder if a drug like Ventolin can be used to assist Covid patients given that it is a bronchodilator, the problem with it is that its addictive, but in a controlled setting surely it should help. Not necessarily the inhaler but the tabs. Where are the doctors at?
mpobiz
#2256 Posted : Sunday, July 19, 2020 8:37:00 PM

Dahatre wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
[quote=mpobiz]

Hizo zote zimeisha.

Glad to hear you are better. Mama Jayden na namba 2 wakoje?

Mama k bado sijaskia kitu but number 2 is in her 20s . She only complained of servere headaches and body weakness for several days and everything was ok. @masukuma is right age is a factor in the duration of the healing process.

There is also the issue of stigma that should be adressed as a matter of urgency. In Europe many celebrities come out as positive cases but I don't know why here the matter has been taken in a different way. But I blame the government for how it hundled the cases in the very first days and it also failed to report to the people on its findings that 99% of the infected do recover from the infection.

The reason I am against stigma is because it has become a hindrance in the sharing of information on how to manage this infection. Someone Stated here that he knows of 3 wazuans who have been infected with the disease. Where are they? They should be here sharing info on symptoms and possible remedies.

I have discovered that the worst enemy to team up with the covid virus is pannic which brings high blood pressure and later tripples the severity of the symptoms which now leads to instant death.
When someone developes breathing problems the best thing you can do is to relax and think of ways you can help yourself or the victim. The worst thing is to start scrambling for transportation to the hospital. There are many remedies that reduce congestion like cough syrup. Which I hear contains menthol that helps in decongesting the airways. That's how it worked for me. The moment I senced the congestion was getting thicker I took cough syrup on 3 hour intervals for almost two weeks and finally closed with a very cheap atibiotic called ampiclox which you take 4 pills a day for 10days. By the fifth day I was totally fine but I continued and completed the dose.
I hope also our doctors can research on common asthma remedies that might be effective in decongesting the lungs as a first aid as you seek more help.

@bigchik. Your immunity is okey with a balanced diet and just one Orange one carrot green leafy sukuma blended together. The rest just stick to modern medicine n.a. uwache miti ni dawa.
When I felt sick I did not mind boosting anything apart from sunlight. The Sun is a real helper. Just go out cover your eyes with a towel and bask .
masukuma
#2257 Posted : Sunday, July 19, 2020 9:04:13 PM

murchr wrote:
masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
murchr wrote:

@Bigchick

Na maziwa je? Very available source of Vitamin D.

I wonder if a drug like Ventolin can be used to assist Covid patients given that it is a bronchodilator, the problem with it is that its addictive, but in a controlled setting surely it should help. Not necessarily the inhaler but the tabs. Where are the doctors at?

Is maziwa a source of Vitamin D or Calcium? Both are required for bone development. Vitamin D ni Jua sana sana. Also get a bit of Fish (oily fishes are good).

Story ya Ventolin sijui...

Latest Conversation on Covid is some speculation on the matter of Cross Immunity... Namely
Quote:
Could exposure to 'common cold' coronaviruses confer some level of immunity to Covid?

We know that the common cold is caused by rhinoviruses and some 4 coronaviruses... the body generates an immune response to the 'common cold' caused by any of the 4 viruses (not the rhinoviruses). There is a bunch of people that seem to be examining if the immune response could confer (to some level) a level of immunity...Maybe this would explain the asymptomatic cases (or at least be a factor in explaining that phenomenon)
masukuma
#2258 Posted : Monday, July 20, 2020 9:34:11 AM

Bigchick wrote:
masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
murchr wrote:

@Bigchick

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†And just like that my concoction has been dismissed.

So do we take it without boiling.How will the ingredients mix?

If you cannot take it raw (or slightly cooked) chances are that you will get minute quantities of vitamins from it. Just take the Pine Apple in its raw form - it should help you get the most of the concoctions. Hizo zinging weka kwa chakula... itakuwa poa.
T-Bag
#2259 Posted : Monday, July 20, 2020 2:35:16 PM

COVID-19 LIES
1. Pneumonia in Wuhan with unknown cause, but its ok may not be real- WHO named it COVID-19
2. Just a Chinese virus - Rapidly moved to Europe n US raging mad
3. Kills old and people with prexisiting conditions - Kills young people in Brazil,ecuador and US without pre-existing conditions
4. African Negro is genettically resistant - African trajectory up as we speak
5. Do you know anybody with Rona? - Many of us know someone
5. Deaths in kenya are those with pre-exisiting conditions- The narrative lately changed to 'we do not known if the 9 deaths had pre-exiting conditions or not
6. We are 95% assyptomatic - Asymptomatic my foot, death numbers are not relenting with exponential scalablity with time
7. People test +ve and continue in denial - I dont have it coz i feel fine
8. Add another lie here
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
kaka2za
#2260 Posted : Monday, July 20, 2020 2:49:31 PM

T-Bag wrote:
COVID-19 LIES
1. Pneumonia in Wuhan with unknown cause, but its ok may not be real- WHO named it COVID-19
2. Just a Chinese virus - Rapidly moved to Europe n US raging mad
3. Kills old and people with prexisiting conditions - Kills young people in Brazil,ecuador and US without pre-existing conditions
4. African Negro is genettically resistant - African trajectory up as we speak
5. Do you know anybody with Rona? - Many of us know someone
5. Deaths in kenya are those with pre-exisiting conditions- The narrative lately changed to 'we do not known if the 9 deaths had pre-exiting conditions or not
6. We are 95% assyptomatic - Asymptomatic my foot, death numbers are not relenting with exponential scalablity with time
7. People test +ve and continue in denial - I dont have it coz i feel fine
8. Add another lie here

No.4 bado iko swali hapo.

Trajectory still not reached levels of other continents.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)