Bigchick wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
masukuma wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
alma1 wrote:
My peoples..

Theory is nice. It's ok...Theory is what makes wazua nice.

But this one is not a theory.

I know of two wazuans who have it as we speak.

I know of 3 people who are not in my life anymore in 2 countries. Took them 3 days to go.

Those are facts.

The other theories about sijui it's nice to young people, it's not ok in Africa, it's Bill Gates etc, I don't know.

I just know what I know.

Jipange na yale unayo jua...Utakua peke yako pale kwa ICU. Watu wako watakuja kukuchukua...Sisi, tutasoma tu.

I suspect I have it. A very strange homa. But it's still homa.

What are your symptoms?

2 weeks ago I experienced a very peculiar Sharp itch in my inner nose followed by the same on my throat that causes a sudden cough.
After a few days all seemed well untill one day my voice changed and felt some soreness in my throat as if there is a stubborn concentration of mucus.
After a few days I could feel the congestion accumulation in my windpipe. So I decided to take a cough syrup.
The most unusual thing is that once I regularly take the syrup the congestion cleared. It's only one day that it was so stubborn that I had to run for about 30 mins on my cross-trainer and the congestion cleared. I stopped taking cough syrup a few days ago (after 4 bottles) and now I am taking some antibiotics to clear everything.

I have never experienced fever, a servere or any cough or difficulty in breathing. There are some few symptoms that are similar to malaria but for me they were very mild.
I have never experienced such an infection before. Where I take cough syrup to clear congestion rather than a cough.

Pole @Mpobiz.It is well

Don't be worried your time is comming and when it comes don't lie in bed.. have a lot of activities especially outdoors. My driver who always drives me around has never showed any symptoms apart from more than a week ago his temperature was taken outside a hotel and it read 38.
My friend who lost his sence of taste and smell amepona kabisaa na amerudi phombe.

@Mpobiz you are SAITAN!Instead of guiding me on how to avoid this thing you are telling me my day is around the Corner.Shenji!Ngoma ino!

Meanwhile,have you tested or ni suspicion tu?

I tested last week sunday and got my results today.Thankfully am ok.

Kuna mtu ameitwa Saitan!Applause
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
mpobiz
#2202 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 3:39:22 AM

I don't know why humans especially the female human is obsessed with lies. You will be better when telling lies than telling the truth. Mostly a good lie is music to the ear of the receptor.
I don't like lies.sipendi uongo.
Here I tell it as it is and when I m not sure I say it too.
I cannot be God or act to play his role but I know he has brought us this far because of his mercy.
I can't offer guidance or advice on how to protect or in most of your minds advice on how to run away from this pandemic.
What I will tell you is the truth.
You will catch covid 19. It doesn't have to be today or tomorrow but sooner than expected most if not all of us here must face the covid. If you want to play safe migrate to the middle of the Sahara and when there pray and hope that the migratory birds Dont land in your oasis.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Impunity
#2203 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 6:44:02 PM

mpobiz wrote:
I don't know why humans especially the female human is obsessed with lies. You will be better when telling lies than telling the truth. Mostly a good lie is music to the ear of the receptor.
I don't like lies.sipendi uongo.
Here I tell it as it is and when I m not sure I say it too.
I cannot be God or act to play his role but I know he has brought us this far because of his mercy.
I can't offer guidance or advice on how to protect or in most of your minds advice on how to run away from this pandemic.
What I will tell you is the truth.
You will catch covid 19. It doesn't have to be today or tomorrow but sooner than expected most if not all of us here must face the covid. If you want to play safe migrate to the middle of the Sahara and when there pray and hope that the migratory birds Dont land in your oasis.

Ceitan/Cenji
Laughing out loudly
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

murchr
#2204 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 7:17:27 PM

Uganda remains to be very impressive
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
kmucheke
#2205 Posted : Tuesday, July 14, 2020 8:33:49 AM

Meanwhile;
Kagame blames Kenya and Uganda for long cargo delays

Quote:
Rwanda's President Paul Kagame has complained about neighbouring nations Kenya and Uganda causing delays to imported goods because of the requirement to test truck drivers for Covid-19.
President Kagame said "coronavirus is killing people, business and even relationships" and he called the delays "unfair".

Quote:
However, he did not mention how Rwanda was the first country in the region to close its borders, at the onset of the pandemic, which disrupted the transport of cargo to Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Dahatre
#2206 Posted : Tuesday, July 14, 2020 3:42:20 PM

We (predictably) lost the plot. That is now 41 health care workers and their families out of commission for a while.

Dahatre
#2207 Posted : Tuesday, July 14, 2020 3:54:25 PM

murchr wrote:

Yep! one death in six months....
Providing for basic economic needs+excellent public health policies (Not the American nonsense of "individual responsibility") is what is distinguishing countries that are succeeding at controlling this pandemic from those that are struggling. We are in the latter group...
Bigchick
#2208 Posted : Tuesday, July 14, 2020 4:40:14 PM

Dahatre wrote:
murchr wrote:

Providing for basic economic needs+excellent public health policies (Not the American nonsense of "individual responsibility") is what is distinguishing countries that are succeeding at controlling this pandemic from those that are struggling. We are in the latter group...

Please expound on the provision of basic economic needs.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
murchr
#2209 Posted : Tuesday, July 14, 2020 4:56:50 PM

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Bigchick
#2210 Posted : Wednesday, July 15, 2020 11:45:55 AM

Things getting mysterious and dicey.

ttps://www.nation.co.ke/kenya/news/world/mystery-as-argentine-sailors-infected-with-virus-after-35-days-at-sea-1735864
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Dahatre
#2211 Posted : Wednesday, July 15, 2020 1:01:21 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Dahatre wrote:
murchr wrote:

Simple, direct cash and food assistance that does not pass through the hands of MCA’s, nyumba kumi leaders, coronapreneurs with friends in high office, or used as 2022 campaign tool. Models of how to do this abound..

kmucheke
#2212 Posted : Wednesday, July 15, 2020 3:08:27 PM

Dahatre wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Dahatre wrote:
murchr wrote:

Simple, direct cash and food assistance that does not pass through the hands of MCA’s, nyumba kumi leaders, coronapreneurs with friends in high office, or used as 2022 campaign tool. Models of how to do this abound..

COVID-19 aid food distribution in Uganda had its fair share of scandals. Claims abound of tenderpreneurs and the money being used to fund next year campaigns for the ruling NRM party.

Top Ugandan Officials Arrested in COVID-19 Purchasing Scandal

Four OPM officials including PS arrested in Coronavirus food relief procurement scandal

Ugandan MPs forced to repay coronavirus cash

Uganda detains top officials for alleged coronavirus aid fraud

I believe Uganda has been successful in having low covid-19 cases and fatalities due to the following:

- Uganda has prior experience from tackling ebola from DRC.

- M7 is very hands on and treated this covid disease very seriously from onset.

-A large proportion (78%) of the population is below 30 years.

-Entebbe is located 40km from Kampala and most incoming covid cases were quarantined within Entebbe even though some were quarantined in Kampala. This reduced community transmission cases.

-The government unleashed security agents (UPDF, police and LDUs) to enforce closure of non-essential businesses, halt all public means of public passenger transport including buses, matatus, uber/bolt and boda-bodas. Unfortunately the security agencies have thus so far killed more people than covid.

- Passenger cars unless exempted for essential services were also banned till end of May

-Testing and denying entry of covid infected truck drivers from Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, SS and others. These numbers were also excluded from the official tally.

-Very effective contract tracing carried in-conjunction with intelligence operatives. Very many culprits were caught this sneaking through the borders from Tz, SS and DRC.

Fyatu
#2213 Posted : Wednesday, July 15, 2020 3:56:46 PM

kmucheke wrote:

COVID-19 aid food distribution in Uganda had its fair share of scandals. Claims abound of tenderpreneurs and the money being used to fund next year campaigns for the ruling NRM party.

Four OPM officials including PS arrested in Coronavirus food relief procurement scandal

I believe Uganda has been successful in having low covid-19 cases and fatalities due to the following:

-Entebbe is located 40km from Kampala and most incoming covid cases were quarantined within Entebbe even though some were quarantined in Kampala. This reduced community transmission cases.

-The government unleashed security agents (UPDF, police and LDUs) to enforce closure of non-essential businesses, halt all public means of public passenger transport including buses, matatus, uber/bolt and boda-bodas. Unfortunately the security agencies have thus so far killed more people than covid.

- Passenger cars unless exempted for essential services were also banned till end of May

-Testing and denying entry of covid infected truck drivers from Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, SS and others. These numbers were also excluded from the official tally.

-Very effective contract tracing carried in-conjunction with intelligence operatives. Very many culprits were caught this sneaking through the borders from Tz, SS and DRC.

Boss...in all the examples of Uganda scandals you have given above all of them have the keyterm arrest.

Clearly,huko Uganda hawapendi ujinga unlike hapa nyumbani KE where we wait for wakora in Judiciary to procrastinate on such straight forward cases for years.

Tupembelezane style hiyo hiyo
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
kmucheke
#2214 Posted : Wednesday, July 15, 2020 4:49:33 PM

Fyatu wrote:
kmucheke wrote:

Boss...in all the examples of Uganda scandals you have given above all of them have the keyterm arrest.

Clearly,huko Uganda hawapendi ujinga unlike hapa nyumbani KE where we wait for wakora in Judiciary to procrastinate on such straight forward cases for years.

Tupembelezane style hiyo hiyo

I hate to admit it, but Uganda seems to be taming the dragon of corruption.

My favourite example from Ug, is the arrest and jailing of former NSSF MD David Jamwa. He was actually caught trying to sneak into Kenya.

His crime; selling government treasury bonds held by NSSF to Crane bank before maturity which made NSSF lose the maturity value plus the final interest payment, totalling to UGX. 1.6B.

The supreme court also upheld the 12 year sentence even after he appealed.

Supreme court upholds ex-NSSF MD Jamwa's 12-year sentence

masukuma
#2215 Posted : Wednesday, July 15, 2020 11:10:08 PM

Things are getting thick in South Africa
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
mpobiz
#2216 Posted : Wednesday, July 15, 2020 11:34:27 PM

So you have been out fishing and this is what you found? Pole bro. Go back to your small pond and try again.
It's all about collapse of the health care as a whole but even with the pandemic beds are still empty.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
mpobiz
#2217 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2020 2:45:10 AM

Bigchick wrote:

ttps://www.nation.co.ke/kenya/news/world/mystery-as-argentine-sailors-infected-with-virus-after-35-days-at-sea-1735864

I had told you something about migratory birds ukaniita majina moto moto.
murchr
#2218 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2020 4:03:18 AM

mpobiz wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

I had told you something about migratory birds ukaniita majina moto moto.

Ata haulali? Is it that you don't believe Rona exists?

As a public health initiative, we should allow the govt to track our phones. Once one is diagnosed with Covid, contact tracing should be done on wherever that person passed by and whoever they came across. This invasion of privacy is permitted for the better good
masukuma
#2219 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2020 8:41:54 AM

mpobiz wrote:

So you have been out fishing and this is what you found? Pole bro. Go back to your small pond and try again.
It's all about collapse of the health care as a whole but even with the pandemic beds are still empty.

Oh well

All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
kmucheke
#2220 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2020 9:53:16 AM

murchr wrote:

Ata haulali? Is it that you don't believe Rona exists?

As a public health initiative, we should allow the govt to track our phones. Once one is diagnosed with Covid, contact tracing should be done on wherever that person passed by and whoever they came across. This invasion of privacy is permitted for the better good

Google and Apple have already rolled out the API on Android and iOS respectively. Only the government is left to allow the installation of tracing apps.

Quote:
Apple and Google today rolled out their digital contact tracing technology that can be used by public health agencies to track COVID-19.

In early April, the two tech giants announced they were collaborating to build Bluetooth-based technology to aid in the fight against the pandemic.

Apple and Google's exposure notification application programming interface (API) will now be available to states, public health agencies and governments to build apps that will notify people via smartphone if they've come into contact with someone with the coronavirus.
LINK

To see it on Android phone; Go to Settings then Google. You will see COVID-19 Exposure Notifications.

Please note this is not app, rather it is an API to enable apps built by health authorities to work better.