wazua Sat, Sep 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

141 Pages«<108109110111112>»
Coronavirus
Bigchick
#2181 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2020 8:40:21 AM

mpobiz wrote:
[quote=sqft]Ni kibaya.

Nairobi Hospital says it's overwhelmed by surge in coronavirus admissions.

Even if you have a medical card they cant help you coz all their beds are full with corona patients.

https://www.the-star.co....ge-in-virus-admissions/[/quote]

This is not news. We are 40million Kenyans and this is just one hospital. This hospital only serves the rich. This is an eye opener that the health sector is in shambles. The borders are closed. Nowhere else to go. Soon the scared "wadosi" folks will have to share bed space with strangers like what happens in all government public hospitals.

This are just scared rich people who I know would fare well with good care at home.. the government should tell the people it's just homa and take care of the homa at home. and All this traffic will stop.

Are we having influxes of COVID cases in other hospitals ama ni hizi tuu?

How many beds does NBI hospital have for COVID cases?If we have 9000 confirmed cases what %age are they holding?

#Spreading fear.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Bigchick
#2182 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2020 8:51:07 AM

This guys were living happily waiting for "Cessation" to end for them to go home.Then bang as a requiement the tests were done and 17 turned positive.They are all Asymptomatic.

From this story I am now convinced more than before that all is well.Cases are legion but Asymptomatic and so our lives ahould not have changed in the way they have.

https://www.standardmedi...chool-turi-test-positive
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
sqft
#2183 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2020 10:23:37 AM

Ni kubaya.

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
sqft
#2184 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2020 10:54:15 AM

The US to cancel visas for internationals students and deport them coz of corona. They have been asked to take online courses while in their home countries.

https://www.aljazeera.co...ce-200706200025059.html

Australia also sent away international students in april.

https://www.abc.net.au/n...-to-go-to-home/12119568

CNN wrote:
International students who are pursuing degrees in the United States will have to leave the country or risk deportation if their universities switch to online-only courses, Immigration and Customs Enforcement announced Monday.

The move may affect thousands of foreign students who come to the United States to attend universities or participate in training programs, as well as non-academic or vocational studies.
Universities nationwide are beginning to make the decision to transition to online courses as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. At Harvard, for example, all course instruction will be delivered online, including for students living on campus. For international students, that opens the door to them having to leave the US.
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
Bigchick
#2185 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2020 11:06:31 AM

sqft wrote:
Ni kubaya.

Family said he was asmatic.Or families are avoiding stigma?
omega
#2186 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2020 12:33:24 PM

Bigchick wrote:
This guys were living happily waiting for "Cessation" to end for them to go home.Then bang as a requiement the tests were done and 17 turned positive.They are all Asymptomatic.

From this story I am now convinced more than before that all is well.Cases are legion but Asymptomatic and so our lives ahould not have changed in the way they have.

https://www.standardmedi...hool-turi-test-positive

This is the reason the virus is difficult to control and is full of surprises.

All seems well until it reaches the elderly and those with underlying medical conditions.
murchr
#2187 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2020 4:34:33 PM

sqft wrote:
The US to cancel visas for internationals students and deport them coz of corona. They have been asked to take online courses while in their home countries.

https://www.aljazeera.co...ce-200706200025059.html

Australia also sent away international students in april.

https://www.abc.net.au/n...-to-go-to-home/12119568

CNN wrote:
International students who are pursuing degrees in the United States will have to leave the country or risk deportation if their universities switch to online-only courses, Immigration and Customs Enforcement announced Monday.

The move may affect thousands of foreign students who come to the United States to attend universities or participate in training programs, as well as non-academic or vocational studies.
Universities nationwide are beginning to make the decision to transition to online courses as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. At Harvard, for example, all course instruction will be delivered online, including for students living on campus. For international students, that opens the door to them having to leave the US.

No Visa has been cancelled
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
murchr
#2188 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2020 4:37:16 PM

Bigchick wrote:

Do you know all your underlying conditions?

I hear the doctors issue was not known or rather Covid triggered the diabetes issue.

Keep safe
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Bigchick
#2189 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2020 5:10:50 PM

murchr wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

I hear the doctors issue was not known or rather Covid triggered the diabetes issue.

Keep safe

True we dont know ou4 underlying issues and so should continue keeping safe.

However the scenario at St Andrews gives me some comfort many are living with the virus without knowing and with no serious symptoms.
mpobiz
#2190 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2020 5:48:54 PM

alma1 wrote:
My peoples..

Theory is nice. It's ok...Theory is what makes wazua nice.

But this one is not a theory.

I know of two wazuans who have it as we speak.

I know of 3 people who are not in my life anymore in 2 countries. Took them 3 days to go.

Those are facts.

The other theories about sijui it's nice to young people, it's not ok in Africa, it's Bill Gates etc, I don't know.

I just know what I know.

Jipange na yale unayo jua...Utakua peke yako pale kwa ICU. Watu wako watakuja kukuchukua...Sisi, tutasoma tu.

I suspect I have it. A very strange homa. But it's still homa.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
omega
#2191 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2020 5:50:45 PM

murchr
#2192 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2020 6:21:21 PM

Bigchick wrote:
murchr wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Keep safe

True we dont know ou4 underlying issues and so should continue keeping safe.

However the scenario at St Andrews gives me some comfort many are living with the virus without knowing and with no serious symptoms.

Unfortunately you might come across one such person and everything changes.
masukuma
#2193 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2020 7:59:58 PM

mpobiz wrote:
alma1 wrote:
My peoples..

I know of 3 people who are not in my life anymore in 2 countries. Took them 3 days to go.

Those are facts.

The other theories about sijui it's nice to young people, it's not ok in Africa, it's Bill Gates etc, I don't know.

I just know what I know.

Jipange na yale unayo jua...Utakua peke yako pale kwa ICU. Watu wako watakuja kukuchukua...Sisi, tutasoma tu.

What are your symptoms?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
mpobiz
#2194 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2020 10:27:18 PM

masukuma wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
alma1 wrote:
My peoples..

Those are facts.

I just know what I know.

What are your symptoms?

2 weeks ago I experienced a very peculiar Sharp itch in my inner nose followed by the same on my throat that causes a sudden cough.
After a few days all seemed well untill one day my voice changed and felt some soreness in my throat as if there is a stubborn concentration of mucus.
After a few days I could feel the congestion accumulation in my windpipe. So I decided to take a cough syrup.
The most unusual thing is that once I regularly take the syrup the congestion cleared. It's only one day that it was so stubborn that I had to run for about 30 mins on my cross-trainer and the congestion cleared. I stopped taking cough syrup a few days ago (after 4 bottles) and now I am taking some antibiotics to clear everything.

I have never experienced fever, a servere or any cough or difficulty in breathing. There are some few symptoms that are similar to malaria but for me they were very mild.
I have never experienced such an infection before. Where I take cough syrup to clear congestion rather than a cough.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
murchr
#2195 Posted : Sunday, July 12, 2020 4:29:24 AM

Quote:

(CNN)More research emerged this week in potential support of using the tuberculosis vaccine Bacillus Calmette-Guerin (BCG) as a tool in the fight against coronavirus.

Researchers found that countries where many people have been given the vaccine have had less mortality from Covid-19.

While that doesn't mean that BCG somehow reduces the risk of severe illness form a coronavirus infection, it fits in with other research that suggests BCG can boost people's immunity in general, and perhaps help against the coronavirus.
Bigchick
#2196 Posted : Sunday, July 12, 2020 6:00:07 AM

mpobiz wrote:
masukuma wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
alma1 wrote:
My peoples..

Those are facts.

I just know what I know.

What are your symptoms?

2 weeks ago I experienced a very peculiar Sharp itch in my inner nose followed by the same on my throat that causes a sudden cough.
After a few days all seemed well untill one day my voice changed and felt some soreness in my throat as if there is a stubborn concentration of mucus.
After a few days I could feel the congestion accumulation in my windpipe. So I decided to take a cough syrup.
The most unusual thing is that once I regularly take the syrup the congestion cleared. It's only one day that it was so stubborn that I had to run for about 30 mins on my cross-trainer and the congestion cleared. I stopped taking cough syrup a few days ago (after 4 bottles) and now I am taking some antibiotics to clear everything.

I have never experienced fever, a servere or any cough or difficulty in breathing. There are some few symptoms that are similar to malaria but for me they were very mild.
I have never experienced such an infection before. Where I take cough syrup to clear congestion rather than a cough.

Pole @Mpobiz.It is well

omega
#2197 Posted : Sunday, July 12, 2020 10:11:50 AM

Coronavirus was already in Italy by December, waste water study finds

Quote:
Italian scientists say sewage water from two cities contained coronavirus traces in December, long before the country's first confirmed cases.

The National Institute of Health (ISS) said water from Milan and Turin showed genetic virus traces on 18 December.

It adds to evidence from other countries that the virus may have been circulating much earlier than thought.

Chinese officials confirmed the first cases at the end of December. Italy's first case was in mid-February.

In May French scientists said tests on samples showed a patient treated for suspected pneumonia near Paris on 27 December actually had the coronavirus.

Meanwhile in Spain a study found virus traces in waste water collected in mid-January in Barcelona, some 40 days before the first local case was discovered.

In some parts of western Europe the virus was spreading undetected for over two months before wreaking havoc.
mpobiz
#2198 Posted : Sunday, July 12, 2020 10:50:45 AM

Bigchick wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
masukuma wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
alma1 wrote:
My peoples..

Those are facts.

I just know what I know.

What are your symptoms?

Pole @Mpobiz.It is well

Don't be worried your time is comming and when it comes don't lie in bed.. have a lot of activities especially outdoors. My driver who always drives me around has never showed any symptoms apart from more than a week ago his temperature was taken outside a hotel and it read 38.
My friend who lost his sence of taste and smell amepona kabisaa na amerudi phombe.
mpobiz
#2199 Posted : Sunday, July 12, 2020 8:26:08 PM

https://youtu.be/y8947mZLtUg
Bigchick
#2200 Posted : Sunday, July 12, 2020 8:51:39 PM

mpobiz wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
masukuma wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
alma1 wrote:
My peoples..

Those are facts.

I just know what I know.

What are your symptoms?

Pole @Mpobiz.It is well

Don't be worried your time is comming and when it comes don't lie in bed.. have a lot of activities especially outdoors. My driver who always drives me around has never showed any symptoms apart from more than a week ago his temperature was taken outside a hotel and it read 38.
My friend who lost his sence of taste and smell amepona kabisaa na amerudi phombe.

@Mpobiz you are SAITAN!Instead of guiding me on how to avoid this thing you are telling me my day is around the Corner.Shenji!Ngoma ino!

Meanwhile,have you tested or ni suspicion tu?

I tested last week sunday and got my results today.Thankfully am ok.