wazua Sat, Sep 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

141 Pages«<107108109110111>»
Coronavirus
mpobiz
#2161 Posted : Tuesday, July 07, 2020 11:51:12 PM

[quote=Bigchick]This are the real stories from real people that I want to hear.Real experince to learn from.

https://citizentv.co.ke/...e-richard-quest-337988/[/quote]

You are very right . Now that the infection is here with us its now better we share experiences of how to cope or what to expect when it hits you.
When I get or I suspect I have it i will share each and every detail of my experiences. I expect @masukuma to do the same.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
murchr
#2162 Posted : Wednesday, July 08, 2020 12:03:36 AM

Bigchick wrote:
This are the real stories from real people that I want to hear.Real experince to learn from.

https://citizentv.co.ke/...e-richard-quest-337988/

Usiangalie mbali

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Bigchick
#2163 Posted : Wednesday, July 08, 2020 2:35:44 AM

murchr wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
This are the real stories from real people that I want to hear.Real experince to learn from.

Usiangalie mbali

Weeh!Nimestress.Pray he is better now....he said his oxygen levels are getting better.

Meanwhile is that in hospital?Why is he in homes cloths and a cap?Why not in hospital cloths?
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
sparkly
#2164 Posted : Wednesday, July 08, 2020 6:46:44 AM

Bolsonaro got it

https://www.nation.co.ke...-19-1446640?view=htmlamp
Life is short. Live passionately.
Fyatu
#2165 Posted : Wednesday, July 08, 2020 7:53:10 AM

murchr wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Usiangalie mbali

Sensationalism.....it is now becoming a fashion statement to IG with a gas mask on....BAN THE FAD. A real mgonjwa is the one with real horrors. Hii ya huyu jamaa na ile ya Musa Otieno ilikuwa ni sinema tu...

BAN THE FAD.
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
mpobiz
#2166 Posted : Wednesday, July 08, 2020 8:30:13 AM

Fyatu wrote:
murchr wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Usiangalie mbali

Sensationalism.....it is now becoming a fashion statement to IG with a gas mask on....BAN THE FAD. A real mgonjwa is the one with real horrors. Hii ya huyu jamaa na ile ya Musa Otieno ilikuwa ni sinema tu...

BAN THE FAD.

Sasa wewe umed*nya point.this thing should stop. They are just preparing themselves for future talk shows and news features. This people have no diffrence with the asymptomatic cases. I have asked here before of how can an ICU case in this country be a simple oxygen mask on the face?
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Bigchick
#2167 Posted : Wednesday, July 08, 2020 8:40:01 AM

mpobiz wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
murchr wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Usiangalie mbali

BAN THE FAD.

Sasa wewe umed*nya point.this thing should stop. They are just preparing themselves for future talk shows and news features. This people have no diffrence with the asymptomatic cases. I have asked here before of how can an ICU case in this country be a simple oxygen mask on the face?

Though I got scared,I thought it did not look real.That cap,and home casual wear raised my doubts.

Yote tisa,may he get well.We need to hear the story live.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
T-Bag
#2168 Posted : Wednesday, July 08, 2020 8:42:16 AM

Del
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
T-Bag
#2169 Posted : Wednesday, July 08, 2020 9:44:11 AM

Del
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
sqft
#2170 Posted : Thursday, July 09, 2020 1:43:19 PM

China and SA have reopened some schools.

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
masukuma
#2171 Posted : Thursday, July 09, 2020 2:59:29 PM

sqft wrote:
China and SA have reopened some schools.

Hii ni tenderprenuership tu
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Queen
#2172 Posted : Thursday, July 09, 2020 5:15:08 PM

Fyatu wrote:
murchr wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Usiangalie mbali

BAN THE FAD.

Bishop Wanjiru's Corona story falls in the same category.
Lolest!
#2173 Posted : Thursday, July 09, 2020 5:40:45 PM

Kagwe on BuraleLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
kawi254
#2174 Posted : Friday, July 10, 2020 12:59:59 AM

i figure it takes 4 tests at minimum before one is deemed COVID-19 free i.e 1st positive and 3 subsequent negative results done after healing.

Are all this tests cumulative? i.e if one person tests positive 3 times does the national COVID-19 positive increase +3 or the tallying recognizes the subsequent positives as same case?
kmucheke
#2175 Posted : Friday, July 10, 2020 11:12:50 AM

Lolest! wrote:

Kagwe on BuraleLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

This might be the Robert Murathe Laughing out loudly
sqft
#2176 Posted : Friday, July 10, 2020 6:16:24 PM

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
wukan
#2177 Posted : Friday, July 10, 2020 6:23:04 PM

Pray Pray

LET'S HOPE THIS NEW ONE IS CONTAINED

Quote:
(CNN)Authorities in Kazakhstan have denied a report published by Chinese officials that the country is experiencing an outbreak of "unknown pneumonia" potentially deadlier than the novel coronavirus.

On Thursday, the Chinese Embassy in Kazakhstan issued a warning to citizens living in the Central Asian country that the pneumonia had killed more than 1,700 people.
"Kazakhstani Health Department and other agencies are conducting comparative research and have not defined the nature of the pneumonia virus," the statement said.
New cases of the unidentified pneumonia have been increasing significantly since mid-June across the country, said the embassy, adding that in some places, authorities are reporting hundreds of new cases a day.
In a statement on Friday, the Kazakhstan health ministry acknowledged the presence of "viral pneumonias of unspecified etiology," but denied that the outbreak was new or unknown.
"In response to these reports, the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan officially declares that this information does not correspond to reality," the statement read.
It added the "unspecified" pneumonia classification followed World Health Organization guidelines "for the registration of pneumonia when the coronavirus infection is diagnosed clinically or epidemiologically but is not confirmed by laboratory testing."
According to the embassy, the rise was concentrated in the regions of Atyrau, Aktobe and Shymkent, which together have almost 500 new cases and more than 30 critically ill patients.
The disease killed 1,772 people this year, some of whom were Chinese citizens, according to the embassy. A total of 628 of those deaths took place in June alone. "This disease is much deadlier than Covid-19," the statement said.
alma1
#2178 Posted : Friday, July 10, 2020 7:39:28 PM

My peoples..

Theory is nice. It's ok...Theory is what makes wazua nice.

But this one is not a theory.

I know of two wazuans who have it as we speak.

I know of 3 people who are not in my life anymore in 2 countries. Took them 3 days to go.

Those are facts.

The other theories about sijui it's nice to young people, it's not ok in Africa, it's Bill Gates etc, I don't know.

I just know what I know.

Jipange na yale unayo jua...Utakua peke yako pale kwa ICU. Watu wako watakuja kukuchukua...Sisi, tutasoma tu.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

sqft
#2179 Posted : Friday, July 10, 2020 9:10:24 PM

Ni kibaya.

Nairobi Hospital says it's overwhelmed by surge in coronavirus admissions.

Even if you have a medical card they cant help you coz all their beds are full with corona patients.

https://www.the-star.co....rge-in-virus-admissions/
mpobiz
#2180 Posted : Friday, July 10, 2020 10:58:54 PM

[quote=sqft]Ni kibaya.

Nairobi Hospital says it's overwhelmed by surge in coronavirus admissions.

Even if you have a medical card they cant help you coz all their beds are full with corona patients.

https://www.the-star.co....ge-in-virus-admissions/[/quote]

This is not news. We are 40million Kenyans and this is just one hospital. This hospital only serves the rich. This is an eye opener that the health sector is in shambles. The borders are closed. Nowhere else to go. Soon the scared "wadosi" folks will have to share bed space with strangers like what happens in all government public hospitals.

This are just scared rich people who I know would fare well with good care at home.. the government should tell the people it's just homa and take care of the homa at home. and All this traffic will stop.