Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

141 Pages«<96979899100>»
Coronavirus
mpobiz
#1941 Posted : Thursday, June 04, 2020 7:37:33 PM

masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:

What is he saying?

Hospitals are full of Asymptomatic cases...

My prophesies together with other like minded prophets are coming true. Testing and isolating is unsustainable and should stop immediately. now it's all about home based monitoring.
The government has been hospitalizing healthy people and scaring the people.
In the next few weeks all this useless measures will be abandoned.

Parte after partey..
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
T-Bag
#1942 Posted : Thursday, June 04, 2020 8:58:13 PM

murchr wrote:

What is he saying?

85% of COVID+ are assymptomatic, they only need isolation, why should they be in hospital or quarantine?

I support
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
whiteowl
#1943 Posted : Friday, June 05, 2020 4:43:23 AM

mpobiz wrote:
masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:

What is he saying?

My prophesies together with other like minded prophets are coming true. Testing and isolating is unsustainable and should stop immediately. now it's all about home based monitoring.

Parte after partey..

The anti stigma campaigns have started earlier than I expected. Soon you'll see posters telling you to welcome back COVID-19 patients back to your homes with open arms.
masukuma
#1944 Posted : Friday, June 05, 2020 6:39:17 PM

mpobiz wrote:
masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:

What is he saying?

Parte after partey..

self-fulfilling prophecies from people who lack the will to kick out the disease from our midst.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Dahatre
#1945 Posted : Friday, June 05, 2020 7:26:54 PM

murchr wrote:

What is he saying?

He is saying the discharges are from quarantine facilities…No one is being disconnected from a ventilator.

We have reasonably good home isolation protocols from TB treatment programs-We will be OK🤞🏾🤞🏾
kaka2za
#1946 Posted : Saturday, June 06, 2020 8:57:53 AM

Dahatre wrote:
murchr wrote:

What is he saying?

He is saying the discharges are from quarantine facilities…No one is being disconnected from a ventilator.

We have reasonably good home isolation protocols from TB treatment programs-We will be OK🤞🏾🤞🏾

Have you ever had a TB patient?
It is all about discipline which is a bit scarce in Kenya.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
mpobiz
#1947 Posted : Saturday, June 06, 2020 2:44:55 PM

Have the Israelites been set free?
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Angelica _ann
#1948 Posted : Saturday, June 06, 2020 3:46:49 PM

mpobiz wrote:

Nope, kizungu mingi very lost leadership.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
masukuma
#1949 Posted : Saturday, June 06, 2020 3:50:52 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

it's not being easy being a leader at this point...
So hajalegeza kamba... but curfew is now from 9pm to 4am. Eastleigh, Mvita, Kilifi and Kwale opened up.
The rest remains the same.
sqft
#1950 Posted : Saturday, June 06, 2020 4:15:04 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Except for movement into and out of nrb, and schools and church closures, life in the city has been normal. All businesses, malls and offices are open. One wouldn't even know that there is corona. I see that even pubs are open pretending to be restaurants with tables full of walevi and tusker. With curfew hours relaxed, i see people drinking kama kawaida up to 9pm.
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
masukuma
#1951 Posted : Saturday, June 06, 2020 4:51:11 PM

Kenyans on social media are similar to an excitable dog on a very long leash in being walked around, their emotions are darting randomly in every direction. They stop they sniff at something. They shoot at another dog getting walked. They want to chase cats. They want to stop and pee or poop. They are very unpredictable and very excitable. Their leaders are the dog's walker - they are following a footpath, from one place to another. At any one moment, there is no predicting which way the dog will lurch. But in the long run, you know the dog is heading in the given direction the footpath is headed at an average speed of 5KPH. What is astonishing is that almost all observers, seem to have their eye on the dog, and not the walker.
alma1
#1952 Posted : Saturday, June 06, 2020 5:11:17 PM

masukuma wrote:
Kenyans on social media are similar to an excitable dog on a very long leash in being walked around, their emotions are darting randomly in every direction. They stop they sniff at something. They shoot at another dog getting walked. They want to chase cats. They want to stop and pee or poop. They are very unpredictable and very excitable. Their leaders are the dog's walker - they are following a footpath, from one place to another. At any one moment, there is no predicting which way the dog will lurch. But in the long run, you know the dog is heading in the given direction the footpath is headed at an average speed of 5KPH. What is astonishing is that almost all observers, seem to have their eye on the dog, and not the walker.

I was hoping the gov't doesn't make the same mistake again. Well, they have.

There should not be any relaxing of anything especially knowing how Kenyans behave. As the numbers have been increasing, more people are jamming the CBD.

As in they are not hearing more people are dying daily.

It starts with 1 then 2, then 5 then we start hitting double figures before you know it.

We are going to lockdown anyway. I'd rather do it now rather than later.

It's like the young man who knows he has to be circumcised. But every year he postpones it thinking that he will be stronger next year.

He forgets, the older he becomes, the more painful it will be.

A lock down is inevitable or we just become like magufuli and let those who shall die die shauri yao....ohhh bora sio mimi ama familia yangu.

Sasa kama Busia itashindwa na watu kumi, naje watu 200....We are joking
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

aemathenge
#1953 Posted : Saturday, June 06, 2020 5:12:21 PM

[quote=masukuma] Kenyans on social media are similar to an excitable dog on a very long leash in being walked around, their emotions are darting randomly in every direction.

They stop they sniff at something.

They shoot at another dog getting walked.

They want to chase cats. They want to stop and pee or poop.

They are very unpredictable and very excitable.

Their leaders are the dog's walker - they are following a footpath, from one place to another.

At any one moment, there is no predicting which way the dog will lurch.

But in the long run, you know the dog is heading in the given direction the footpath is headed at an average speed of 5KPH.

What is astonishing is that almost all observers, seem to have their eye on the dog, and not the walker.
/quote]

So, who is the "Walker" in the Corona Saga?

Dr. Matiang'i?

The Right Honorable?

Son of Kagwe?

"Deep State"?
masukuma
#1954 Posted : Saturday, June 06, 2020 6:08:49 PM

aemathenge wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Kenyans on social media are similar to an excitable dog on a very long leash in being walked around, their emotions are darting randomly in every direction.

They stop they sniff at something.

They shoot at another dog getting walked.

They want to chase cats. They want to stop and pee or poop.

They are very unpredictable and very excitable.

Their leaders are the dog's walker - they are following a footpath, from one place to another.

At any one moment, there is no predicting which way the dog will lurch.

But in the long run, you know the dog is heading in the given direction the footpath is headed at an average speed of 5KPH.

What is astonishing is that almost all observers, seem to have their eye on the dog, and not the walker.

So, who is the "Walker" in the Corona Saga?

Dr. Matiang'i?

The Right Honorable?

Son of Kagwe?

"Deep State"?

Right now it’s the son of Kagwe!
mpobiz
#1955 Posted : Saturday, June 06, 2020 6:47:43 PM

sqft wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Except for movement into and out of nrb, and schools and church closures, life in the city has been normal. All businesses, malls and offices are open. One wouldn't even know that there is corona. I see that even pubs are open pretending to be restaurants with tables full of walevi and tusker. With curfew hours relaxed, i see people drinking kama kawaida up to 9pm.

I know the virus has been notified to change the transmission time from 7 to 9pm
whiteowl
#1956 Posted : Saturday, June 06, 2020 7:03:12 PM

mpobiz wrote:
sqft wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

I know the virus has been notified to change the transmission time from 7 to 9pm

The virus also flees from riots.
Lolest!
#1957 Posted : Saturday, June 06, 2020 8:18:43 PM

Are you guys still putting on masks away from malls & other places where masks have been made mandatory by govt?

Been to my workplace & gone to clients' premises and guys get cross with me for wearing my mask the whole day!

We are becoming less scared of COVID-19. It's like these measures are for helping govt.

Yet we want govt to open up everything!
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
masukuma
#1958 Posted : Saturday, June 06, 2020 9:41:57 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Are you guys still putting on masks away from malls & other places where masks have been made mandatory by govt?

Been to my workplace & gone to clients' premises and guys get cross with me for wearing my mask the whole day!

We are becoming less scared of COVID-19. It's like these measures are for helping govt.

Yet we want govt to open up everything!

African problems - discipline and consistency
sqft
#1959 Posted : Saturday, June 06, 2020 10:31:09 PM

This thing should end. I miss my mutura joint.

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
mpobiz
#1960 Posted : Saturday, June 06, 2020 10:53:38 PM

sqft wrote:
This thing should end. I miss my mutura joint.

Hapa ni wapi? I know it's business as usual there. We don't have to wait for this thing to end.