wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

8 Pages123>»
VituVingiSana's MIGHTY road to wealth. Take notes!
amorphous
#1 Posted : Friday, June 05, 2020 5:29:42 PM

Haya ujumbe ndiyo hiyo, you peons need to take notes from THE MASTER, the GURU the HEAD HONCHO of NSE investing in Kenya today (after S Mutaga III Esq, former holder of the crown, cut his losses chap chap presumably due to covid19(Laughing out loudly ) and quietly retired, well humbled and chastened by the whippings of the NSE, to join the rest of us on THE BENCHLaughing out loudly ).

Baseline as he requested by VVS himself was June 4th. Updates to be delivered monthly. So far all we see is red but time will tell!

NIMESEMA!
New Normal!
xxxxx
#2 Posted : Friday, June 05, 2020 6:32:02 PM

amorphous wrote:

Haya ujumbe ndiyo hiyo, you peons need to take notes from THE MASTER, the GURU the HEAD HONCHO of NSE investing in Kenya today (after S Mutaga III Esq, former holder of the crown, cut his losses chap chap presumably due to covid19(Laughing out loudly ) and quietly retired, well humbled and chastened by the whippings of the NSE, to join the rest of us on THE BENCHLaughing out loudly ).

Baseline as he requested by VVS himself was June 4th. Updates to be delivered monthly. So far all we see is red but time will tell!

NIMESEMA!

I think this is NUTSLiar Liar
VituVingiSana
#3 Posted : Friday, June 05, 2020 7:59:57 PM

@amorphous - Please delete the old posts/table so there's just the one table and portfolio that shows up. It's easier and cleaner to follow.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
VituVingiSana
#4 Posted : Friday, June 05, 2020 8:16:37 PM

For those following

NIMESEMA is from a Star Wars character (Kuiil) whose stock phrase is "I have spoken"
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
amorphous
#5 Posted : Friday, June 05, 2020 9:00:50 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
amorphous wrote:

NIMESEMA!

Nicely done.

What I will do by Monday (& you can adjust) or otherwise is provide a % for each to roughly reflect the portfolio.

Add a column for dividends. Any significant trade and I will let you know.

Keeping me honest. I like this! Applause

Applause Applause Applause
Consider it done! Will update by kesho.
New Normal!
S.Mutaga III
#6 Posted : Friday, June 05, 2020 9:48:54 PM

amorphous wrote:

NIMESEMA!

@Mugundaman, I never retired. I just knew when to exit the market. If you have a good head on your shoulders, you should know that you can't be in the NSE 24/7. I look for opportunities and seize them. There have been none for a while so I stayed out. As simple as that. My trades are public knowledge Mr. I didn't make any losses. But you are one irritating and annoying character who likes making claims without evidence. Go back to the threads where I posted my trades and see that record before making baseless comments you cannot substantiate.
93% return in 2014: http://wazua.co.ke/forum.aspx?g=posts&t=27314
60%+ return in 2019: http://m.wazua.co.ke/for...sts&t=37100&p=7
A successful man is not he who gets the best, it is he who makes the best from what he gets.
VituVingiSana
#7 Posted : Friday, June 05, 2020 11:44:13 PM

Clean up.
VituVingiSana
#8 Posted : Saturday, June 06, 2020 12:11:24 AM

Approx:

Kenya Re 29%
Unga 20%
Centum 15%
IMH 11%
DTB 5.5% (Dropped a lot since DTB's price has tumbled vs other banks)

CGEN 4.5% (Increased thanks to recent purchases. Not for the faint-hearted)
NCBA 3%
SCB 3%
LKL 1.8%

KAPC 0.75%
SBIC 0.5%
FTG 0.4%

Balance in others 5.5% e.g BAT, WTK, Equity, CARB, JUB, EABL, etc

Let's use a base of approx KES 1mn (or 10mn) just to keep it simple and allocate the shares accordingly.
E.g. 2,900,000/- of Kenya Re = 1,312,000 shares (rounded)

Remove BAT which is a very small % or add it to others. I like the dividend though.

Please double check the numbers above which should approximate 100%.

Add a column for dividends.

Let's have fun!
amorphous
#9 Posted : Saturday, June 06, 2020 3:43:26 AM

S.Mutaga III wrote:

@Mugundaman, I never retired. I just knew when to exit the market. If you have a good head on your shoulders, you should know that you can't be in the NSE 24/7. I look for opportunities and seize them. There have been none for a while so I stayed out. As simple as that. My trades are public knowledge Mr. I didn't make any losses. But you are one irritating and annoying character who likes making claims without evidence. Go back to the threads where I posted my trades and see that record before making baseless comments you cannot substantiate.

That's what we all say
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
New Normal!
amorphous
#10 Posted : Saturday, June 06, 2020 3:57:12 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Approx:

Kenya Re 29%
Unga 20%
Centum 15%
IMH 11%

NCBA 3%
SCB 3%
LKL 1.8%

KAPC 0.75%
SBIC 0.5%
FTG 0.4%

Let's use a base of approx KES 1mn (or 10mn) just to keep it simple and allocate the shares accordingly.

Remove BAT which is a very small % or add it to others. I like the dividend though.

Let's have fun!

Fair enough?
I assume you meant EAPC and not KAPC? Or if KAPC=WTK I can merge both
Kindly crosscheck. I will update each month on the 4th.
Good luck!
New Normal!
VituVingiSana
#11 Posted : Saturday, June 06, 2020 6:07:25 AM

Clean up. The final table and listing of holdings is below.
VituVingiSana
#12 Posted : Saturday, June 06, 2020 6:29:12 AM

Slight differences. More accurate though.

Kenya Re Insurance Corporation Ltd Ord 2.50 30.27%
Unga Group Ltd Ord 5.00 21.20%
Centum Investment Co Plc Ord 0.50 15.36%
I&M Holdings Plc Ord 1.00 11.61%
Diamond Trust Bank Kenya Ltd Ord 4.00 5.71%
Car & General (K) Ltd Ord 5.00 4.63%
NCBA Group Plc Ord 5.00 3.23%
Standard Chartered Bank Kenya Ltd Ord 5.00 3.02%
Longhorn Publishers Plc Ord 1.00AIMS 1.85%
TPS Eastern Africa Ltd Ord 1.00 0.29%
Kapchorua Tea Co. Ltd Ord Ord 5.00 AIM 0.78%
Stanbic Holdings Plc ord.5.00 0.54%
Flame Tree Group Holdings Ltd Ord 0.825 0.43%

98.93%
amorphous
#13 Posted : Saturday, June 06, 2020 6:34:32 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
amorphous wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Approx:

Kenya Re 29%
Unga 20%
Centum 15%
IMH 11%

NCBA 3%
SCB 3%
LKL 1.8%

KAPC 0.75%
SBIC 0.5%
FTG 0.4%

Let's have fun!

Fair enough?
I assume you meant EAPC and not KAPC? Or if KAPC=WTK I can merge both
Kindly crosscheck. I will update each month on the 4th.
Good luck!
KAPChorua.
Let me create a s/sheet and plug in the numbers vs the back of the envelope and I will get it to you.
I want to make sure I haven't missed anything or miscalculated.
We can still use the 4th June date.

I like this approach/transparency!

Yes KAPC strangely not listed on the end of day reports:
https://www.nse.co.ke/ma.../equity-statistics.html
Will add it and get the daily quotes elsewhere
New Normal!
amorphous
#14 Posted : Saturday, June 06, 2020 6:36:08 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Slight differences. More accurate though.

Kenya Re Insurance Corporation Ltd Ord 2.50 30.27%
Unga Group Ltd Ord 5.00 21.20%
Centum Investment Co Plc Ord 0.50 15.36%
I&M Holdings Plc Ord 1.00 11.61%
Diamond Trust Bank Kenya Ltd Ord 4.00 5.71%
Car & General (K) Ltd Ord 5.00 4.63%
NCBA Group Plc Ord 5.00 3.23%
Standard Chartered Bank Kenya Ltd Ord 5.00 3.02%
Longhorn Publishers Plc Ord 1.00AIMS 1.85%
TPS Eastern Africa Ltd Ord 1.00 0.29%
Kapchorua Tea Co. Ltd Ord Ord 5.00 AIM 0.78%
Stanbic Holdings Plc ord.5.00 0.54%
Flame Tree Group Holdings Ltd Ord 0.825 0.43%

98.93%

Sawa will plug in these numbers and upload shortly
New Normal!
amorphous
#15 Posted : Saturday, June 06, 2020 7:02:05 AM

Sorted?
New Normal!
Ebenyo
#16 Posted : Saturday, June 06, 2020 7:47:36 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
amorphous wrote:

NIMESEMA!

Nicely done.

What I will do by Monday (& you can adjust) or otherwise is provide a % for each to roughly reflect the portfolio.

Add a column for dividends. Any significant trade and I will let you know.

Keeping me honest. I like this! Applause

Thanks for sharing your portfolio.You have been very honest in this forum.

Towards the goal of financial freedom
slick
#17 Posted : Monday, June 08, 2020 9:24:38 AM

S.Mutaga III wrote:
amorphous wrote:

NIMESEMA!

Good stuff.I also exited all my NSE positions in early February.I started getting out of the market in January.I was just lucky to sell KCB and Equity in early January at the intermediate top of 55 KES where this price has been resistance for both counters in the last few years.Once I heard of the Wuhan lockdown on January 23rd,I knew Covid-19 would be a menace and by February 5th I was completely out of the NSE so I avoided the entire Covid-19 sell off on the Nairobi bourse.

I reallocated my funds to a money market fund and most of it to Wall Street (I am no NSE expert,Wall Street is my forte)where the mad volatility there has seen me gain massively as the NSE wallows.I will be back to the NSE once Covid-19 is resolved
Contrarian Investor and Trader.Advocate of free markets,limited government interference in the economy and sound money
Wakanyugi
#18 Posted : Monday, June 08, 2020 12:18:21 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
For those following

NIMESEMA is from a Star Wars character (Kuiil) whose stock phrase is "I have spoken"

Actually it is stolen from a tagline that was often used by Papa F, from way back in the days of Kenyanet/Rcbowen etc.

It seems Mugundaman amekula chumvi kiasi.
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
amorphous
#19 Posted : Monday, June 08, 2020 4:31:12 PM

Wakanyugi wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
For those following

Actually it is stolen from a tagline that was often used by Papa F, from way back in the days of Kenyanet/Rcbowen etc.

It seems Mugundaman amekula chumvi kiasi.

Correct ✔️✔️✔️
New Normal!
amorphous
#20 Posted : Monday, June 08, 2020 4:33:39 PM

VVS has gone "into hiding" now that his portfolio is up here in black and white. Wacha tuone where these millions he is living on strictly off hisa since 2010 (Laughing out loudly ) are coming from sasa. Next update July 4th!
New Normal!