mpobiz wrote:
Queen wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Queen wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Queen wrote:
madollar wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
Is Dr. Ruto this powerful and influential?

Smack in the middle of an economic, health, and environmental disaster, did this power and influence warrant the devotion of so much energy to bringing Dr. Ruto down to size?

It appears Wanjohi Wa Mashati may have challenges governing, and now that M Zero One is no longer around to hold his hand is The Right Honourable the new power behind the throne?

Can I be wrong in attributing all the Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of the Jubilee Error to Dr. Ruto? He has been in charge, hasn't he?

Points to ponder. Just a thought.

Winston churchill once said never let a good crisis go to waste ,wanjohi is using the cover of covid to achieve what he set out to do from the day of the handshake.
Think of all the rallies that would have been held since the purge began but the million dollar question is will wanjohi reach the finish line

I remember at the height of the recent demolitions of structures on grabbed land, was involved in an argument with a friend of mine whether it was possible for the government to demolish the iconic Weston Hotel. The consensus then was that that was simply not feasible.

Judging from events of the last few days, it now appears that bringing down Weston, without any political repercussions whatsoever, is as easy as they come. How fast things change.

I hope you know that the Weston land is a subdivision of grabbed land which stretches from kobil at the carnivore junction pass through a famous high school all the way to mbagathi roundabout.
I wish the demolitions to start soonest.

They should start with the hotel that sits on KCAA land. Demolition of any other structure that sits on a controversial piece of land can follow at an appropriate time.

The Land I have mentioned is the whole KCAA land that was grabbed. Weston only occupies only 3 acres of the about 130 acres that was grabbed. A good demolition exercise should start from one end and finish on the other side of the grabbed land.

The easiest property to demolish is the one whose owner has been pinned to the ground and is currently gasping for breath.

It's not about how easy it is to act on the hotel. We all know it only takes a good "sunny" driver. We are just lucky that its still a jubilee government and not the ODM which believes on vendettas.
I am just amazed that ODM sympathisers deep in their minds think they are helping or are running government. Its only 2 days ago that in madaraka day the true government left the dias and walked inside statehouse and left the disillusioned opposition outside as they waited for more orders from the executive. Hao ni bure kabisa.

On the very same day and at night, the real powers running the country were seen together along Kenyatta Avenue inspecting development projects while the whereabouts of the guy who has been gasping for breath was unknown. Talk about having the final laugh on the day/night. This game is tough.

You are just confirming what I have just said. They awaited for further orders.
If the orders meant that they follow the president to kenyatta avenue then......
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
kaka2za
#1482 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 9:09:32 AM

The speed of change of heart is amazing.
https://www.the-star.co....ruguru-dumps-tangatanga/
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Queen
#1483 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 2:02:59 PM

[quote=kaka2za]The speed of change of heart is amazing.
https://www.the-star.co....uguru-dumps-tangatanga/[/quote]

If the reason why a man has befriended a girl is primarily because of his cash, chances are when a richer guy appears on the scene, the girl will most probably follow the new richer guy.

In otherwords, availability of money alone is a very poor strategy to buy loyalty from your followers.
Julie
#1484 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 3:04:43 PM

I quote “You Can Rent a Kikuyu, But you Cannot Buy Them,” Waiguru Mumbi
Lolest!
#1485 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 3:14:29 PM

Julie wrote:

This was actually Mutahi Ngunyi
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
murchr
#1486 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 4:37:51 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Julie wrote:

How long is the lease?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Angelica _ann
#1487 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 4:51:23 PM

murchr wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Julie wrote:

How long is the lease?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly !!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
kaka2za
#1488 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 6:37:34 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Julie wrote:

How long is the lease?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly !!!

In centro, the pronunciation of 'Kura' and 'kula' is the same. So you can't know what they mean when they say Kura kwa WSR.
(James Russell Rowell)
FRM2011
#1489 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2020 1:36:20 PM

In centoro, WSR will take the majority vote.

How big the majority will be is hard to tell. My guess is 60-70 %. Coupled with a low turnout, it makes his winning an impossibility.

On a positive note, his supporters can only cause trouble in the north rift. But this time around, they can't touch kyuks because they desperately need their votes. In short, 2022 will be the most peaceful election.
masukuma
#1490 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2020 2:55:53 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

In centoro, WSR will take the majority vote.

How big the majority will be is hard to tell. My guess is 60-70 %. Coupled with a low turnout, it makes his winning an impossibility.

On a positive note, his supporters can only cause trouble in the north rift. But this time around, they can't touch kyuks because they desperately need their votes. In short, 2022 will be the most peaceful election.

unless the kikuyu of rift valley (like me) start being stupid and saying we shall follow wanjohi...
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
T-Bag
#1491 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2020 3:28:24 PM

Today, as the DP Ruto's budget was being slashed from Sh2.4 billion to Sh1.4 billion, the office of former Prime Minister Raila Odinga has for the first time received a full-year budget allocation alongside other offices of former Presidents and vice-presidents
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
murchr
#1492 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2020 4:27:21 PM

T-Bag wrote:
Today, as the DP Ruto's budget was being slashed from Sh2.4 billion to Sh1.4 billion, the office of former Prime Minister Raila Odinga has for the first time received a full-year budget allocation alongside other offices of former Presidents and vice-presidents

The constitution only mentions the allocation of funds for the office of retired VP and President. The retired PMs office is not mentioned and this can be a violation of the constitution - an impeachable offense
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Angelica _ann
#1493 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2020 4:54:19 PM

Dynasty

https://twitter.com/wmnj...1270963212918444033?s=09
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Angelica _ann
#1494 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2020 4:57:10 PM

murchr wrote:
T-Bag wrote:

The constitution only mentions the allocation of funds for the office of retired VP and President. The retired PMs office is not mentioned and this can be a violation of the constitution - an impeachable offense

National Government budget is guided by the constitution but not the ultimate factor boss.

Wacha Baba akule Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
murchr
#1495 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2020 5:10:48 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
T-Bag wrote:

National Government budget is guided by the constitution but not the ultimate factor boss.

d'oh! ??
Angelica _ann
#1496 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2020 5:17:20 PM

murchr wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
T-Bag wrote:

d'oh! ??

The constitution say allocate, it doesn't say don't allocate. That's what I mean!!!!!

You can allocate the budget to anything public provided it is passed by Parliament Boss.
Angelica _ann
#1497 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2020 5:21:52 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
T-Bag wrote:

d'oh! ??

The constitution say allocate, it doesn't say don't allocate. That's what I mean!!!!!

You can allocate the budget to anything public provided it is passed by Parliament Boss.

Hii ya Baba can even qualify for PPP Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

RTS Bondo!!!
kaka2za
#1498 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2020 7:36:23 PM

murchr wrote:
T-Bag wrote:

Your impeachment debate is getting hilarious
(James Russell Rowell)
murchr
#1499 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2020 7:40:05 PM

kaka2za wrote:
murchr wrote:
T-Bag wrote:

Am not debating with anyone?
kaka2za
#1500 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2020 7:52:55 PM

murchr wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
murchr wrote:
T-Bag wrote:

Am not debating with anyone?

When I saw that word,I didn't have to see who had posted.
(James Russell Rowell)