Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages«<234
Rate Kingdom Securities
kimanimsc
#61 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 8:54:58 PM

Shak wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Shak wrote:
Has anyone tried I and M bank for trading securities? I'm tired of SBG. You have to keep calling to get updates and follow up on orders.

Have you been using their online platform?
To me its good.

SBG site is better but their response to calls/emails is a kin to waiting for milk drop after caressing the tits of a mosquito!

I haven't tried the online platform. They say you have to send scanned orders through email for them to be effected. Then you have to keep calling the specific agent who received the order to inquire on execution. If not you dont get any feedback.It's getting tiring

Online platform better anyday.
- Transaction charges as low as 1.66% in some platforms.
- Take advantage of intraday price movement.
- Less hustle (no filling forms, scanning, sending mails, making calls)
Shak
#62 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 11:21:59 PM

kimanimsc wrote:
Shak wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Shak wrote:
Has anyone tried I and M bank for trading securities? I'm tired of SBG. You have to keep calling to get updates and follow up on orders.

To me its good.

SBG site is better but their response to calls/emails is a kin to waiting for milk drop after caressing the tits of a mosquito!

I haven't tried the online platform. They say you have to send scanned orders through email for them to be effected. Then you have to keep calling the specific agent who received the order to inquire on execution. If not you dont get any feedback.It's getting tiring

Tried iTrader but their brokerage fees are exorbitant!
Impunity
#63 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 12:00:15 AM

Shak wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Shak wrote:

To me its good.

I have bought and sold shares on SBG online platform without sending them anything like a scanned order.
Check n try tomorrow.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Impunity
#64 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 12:03:12 AM

Shak wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:
Shak wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Shak wrote:

To me its good.

Is 2.12% commission high,for orders less than kes.100,000?
Amount above 100,000 it's even less,kit 1.89%(there abour)

Shak
#65 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 12:13:43 AM

Impunity wrote:
Shak wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:
Shak wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Shak wrote:

To me its good.

@impunity I placed a buy order worth 4000 and they're charging kshs270 brokerage fees. That's way more than 2.12pc
ARAP CHARLES
#66 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 6:41:03 AM

Shak wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Shak wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:
Shak wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Shak wrote:

To me its good.

@impunity I placed a buy order worth 4000 and their charging kshs270 brokerage fees. That's way more than 2.12pc

THIS IS LIKE KSH. 2,120.00 COMPARED YO KSH. 1,890.00 WHICH I ALSO KNOW.. JUST A MOMENT IT SEEMS IAM ALSO OVERCHARGED.
Watch and Listen and Live
Impunity
#67 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 8:40:45 AM

Shak wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Shak wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:
Shak wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Shak wrote:

To me its good.

@impunity I placed a buy order worth 4000 and they're charging kshs270 brokerage fees. That's way more than 2.12pc

@shak,
Fisrt of all let me laugh at your order worth!
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Now back to the query; you are not charged 270 bob for a 4,000 worth order!
What happens is that they (SBG) set a side some "value amount" to cover up haircut (I dont know what that means), once the order is settled by the CDSE then they will credit back the "value amount to your account.
This amount is usually around 200 bob or thereabout.

So watch out once the order is fully settled then you will realize its 2.12% commission.

I will come back when I get a clear meaning of this value amount and its significance.

Lek
#68 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 9:09:31 AM

Are things any better at Kingdom Securities? Anyone traded through them of late or through their OST?
Shak
#69 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 9:28:19 AM

Impunity wrote:
Shak wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Shak wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:
Shak wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Shak wrote:

To me its good.

@shak,
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

What happens is that they (SBG) set a side some "value amount" to cover up haircut (I dont know what that means), once the order is settled by the CDSE then they will credit back the "value amount to your account.

So watch out once the order is fully settled then you will realize its 2.12% commission.

I will come back when I get a clear meaning of this value amount and its significance.

@Impunity. Usidharau pesa. 1 million bob would not be there without the one shilling. I'm proud of my 4000 bob investment. Thanks though for taking the time to answer my queries. Time to research on this "value amount"
Lek
#70 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 9:42:38 AM

http://www.theeastafrica...75920-qpriqh/index.html

Do we expect to see day trading as foreign investors get direct market access? What is the future of stock brokers on institutional and foreign investor clients?
Impunity
#71 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 9:43:02 AM

Shak wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Shak wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Shak wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:
Shak wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Shak wrote:

To me its good.

@shak,

@Impunity. Usidharau pesa. 1 million bob would not be there without the one shilling. I'm proud of my 4000 bob investment. Thanks though for taking the time to answer my queries. Time to research on this "value amount"

@sak (sic!), the laughter was on a light note!

smile

See the response below from my awe-inspiring lady broker (she is more cute than @lady admin)

Quote:
Please note when making a purchase, there is a holding fee of 200 shilling which is credited back to your CDS account once the purchase is executed.

Muthawamunene
#72 Posted : Wednesday, August 01, 2018 3:59:38 PM

Hi guys,

Might any of you be knowing their mpesa paybill number?

Also, please enumerate the process of depositing funds to your Kingdom securities account

Many thanks for your help friends
zone_of_silence
#73 Posted : Wednesday, August 01, 2018 4:47:00 PM

All that info is available on their website. Here is the lin
littledove
#74 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2020 10:03:40 AM

kingdom securities online trading is very frustrating these days, realtime prices not available, you cant see your orders, order splits not available, they seriously need to improve
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope