wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Generic medicines may kill you
Dahatre
#1 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2020 10:24:23 PM

The Generic Drugs You're Taking May Not Be As Safe Or Effective As You Think

The TL:DR version
1. Globalization has shifted most drug manufacturing to India and China (cheap labor, lax regulation etc. etc)

2. Drug manufacturers in India and China cut corners and have poor drug manufacturing practices (Substandard ingredients, poor quality control, poor hygiene etc).

3. Result: horror stories-dudus in dawas, anti-organ rejection drugs not working and patients dying, findings of cancer causing chemicals in dawas (recently found in one antacid called Zantac)-the list is endless

4. Most relevant to us: the quality of the meds you get depends on where you live…Guess who get the lowest quality drugs? Africa of course!

So what can you do?

1. Buy brand meds if you can afford them

2. Failing that go for Authorized generics. See -Definition of Authorized generics

3. List of Authorized generics
mpobiz
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2020 8:00:06 PM

According to my own observations. This is what has saved Africa from the ravages of corona virus.
A pure super clean life might be dangerous to humans.
With the exception of chemical pollution which is outright harmful to mwananchi. Bacterial or organic pollution (i hope you all understand what I mean) is not.
The human body learns to adopt and also adding to the fact that the drugs we take are weak. The body learns to fight on its own to combat an infection.
This westerners apart from chemical pollution organic polution is non existent. To add salt to injury they take the best drugs. The body becomes lazy and when something new comes by in this case corona the body is clueless on how to fight then wananyuria
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Impunity
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2020 8:00:46 AM

mpobiz wrote:
According to my own observations. This is what has saved Africa from the ravages of corona virus.
A pure super clean life might be dangerous to humans.
With the exception of chemical pollution which is outright harmful to mwananchi. Bacterial or organic pollution (i hope you all understand what I mean) is not.
The human body learns to adopt and also adding to the fact that the drugs we take are weak. The body learns to fight on its own to combat an infection.
This westerners apart from chemical pollution organic polution is non existent. To add salt to injury they take the best drugs. The body becomes lazy and when something new comes by in this case corona the body is clueless on how to fight then wananyuria

Makes alot of sense.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.