wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

12 Pages«<101112
Ni kama ndlama ni kama vindeo!!!!
wukan
#221 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2020 12:39:13 PM

Bigchick wrote:

Still I refuse to know.

So when she goes to a man when in problems, the man is forced to assist her and get intimate with her too?

It's that part of intimacy I want to understand.......yaani she is irresistable sexually?.......every man she meets wants to kuonja?Its that attraction that I want to understand...Is it the face?the body?the class?the money?

All you need to know is that there is a part they discussed lozengesDrool Wueh!!
sparkly
#222 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2020 1:32:36 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Still I refuse to know.

So when she goes to a man when in problems, the man is forced to assist her and get intimate with her too?

It's that part of intimacy I want to understand.......yaani she is irresistable sexually?.......every man she meets wants to kuonja?Its that attraction that I want to understand...Is it the face?the body?the class?the money?

DCI are insinuating in the Sunday Nation that Kantai & Wairimu have had a relationship from 1999

1999 is close to 20 years ago.There I can try to understand.She was hot and pretty and married to a man who could not get started but had money.So keep both.One for money and another for a wonderful,good heavenly bang.

It's an issue of character, not willingness to open her legs per se.
Life is short. Live passionately.
muandiwambeu
#223 Posted : Friday, April 03, 2020 8:45:16 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

I think I can say this and get away with it because I am a Kyuk and I have many kyuk female relatives.

There is only one easy option to divorce a kikuyu woman. You get broke. A few smart guys know how to fake this. You don't even need to worry about child support, she will drop you like hot coal and you will not hear from her again.

If you are middle class, expect an epic battle in the children's court.

If you are wealthy ( Networth > 20M ), my brother, you ain't leaving a Kikuyu woman. Unless by "leave" you mean to the after-life.

Quotable quotes
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....