wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
Tesla stock
Rollout
#21 Posted : Tuesday, February 18, 2020 3:10:07 AM

Tesla- I bought 600 share of Tesla in 2012 paying under $25k this was in response to a number of misses including missing out on great companies like UnitedHealth Group, Facebook and Amazon during their respective earlier stages. I had several instants that I was tempted to sell but held back because I didn't want to pay tax, when stock dropped from $400s to under $200 last year, I was tempted to sell but went ahead and spent $20k to acquire additional 100 share. I believe Tesla stock will hit $2000 a share by end of 2022. Tesla is a technology company, you can't compare it with Toyota and Ford. Tesla cheapest model is $35k, New Toyota Camry/Corolla is $25k. Tesla should be able to overtime reduce the price of the cheapest model to under $30k and at that point Toyota drives will start switching. there is also a race for autonomous vehicles operating systems. Tesla is going to kill it. You will be stupid if you miss out
murchr
#22 Posted : Tuesday, February 18, 2020 5:56:09 AM

What do you think about the Toyota Mirai? I don't think Toyota is as complacent as Ford and GM. I believe they will still be the leaders in the transition years
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
ngapat
#23 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 10:09:56 AM

Back above $900
“Invest in yourself. Your career is the engine of your wealth.”
slick
#24 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 10:17:39 PM

ngapat wrote:
Back above $900

Just some of the fanatical bull-bear debates for Tesla.Bulls hanging on potential EV innovation and the cult of Elon Musk vs bears looking at crappy possibly fraudulent financials.

Videos are 2 years old but these bull-bear arguments are still valid now.The most battleground stock and most heavily shorted stock in the US equity market

https://www.cnbc.com/vid...ar-debate-on-tesla.html

https://www.cnbc.com/vid...r-investors-debate.html

How Tesla plays out in the future will go down in history books.Prodigy or Ponzi will be answered by posterityLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Contrarian Investor and Trader.Advocate of free markets,limited government interference in the economy and sound money
slick
#25 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 11:28:15 PM

slick wrote:
ngapat wrote:
Back above $900

Just some of the fanatical bull-bear debates for Tesla.Bulls hanging on potential EV innovation and the cult of Elon Musk vs bears looking at crappy possibly fraudulent financials.

Videos are 2 years old but these bull-bear arguments are still valid now.The most battleground stock and most heavily shorted stock in the US equity market

https://www.cnbc.com/vid...ar-debate-on-tesla.html

https://www.cnbc.com/vid...r-investors-debate.html

How Tesla plays out in the future will go down in history books.Prodigy or Ponzi will be answered by posterityLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

A video posted today by Bloomberg.One should notice the biggest bull ie Ark Investment Management in this video that keeps touting 7,000-15,000 USD Tesla in 4 years in other videos is selling into the rallies.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

See what wall street does as I said earlier.They take a position,go to media to pump up the stock then sells into the rally to the naive Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Contrarian Investor and Trader.Advocate of free markets,limited government interference in the economy and sound money
slick
#26 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2020 7:17:23 PM

Excellent documentary on the flair and fiasco that's Tesla all rolled into one Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

slick
#27 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2020 5:56:07 PM

Tesla stock has collapsed over 30% this week as S&P has shed 13.5%.Retail investors seriously getting destroyed.I said not to get into this volatile overbought stock but the narrative of Tesla 1,000 USD and even 4,000 USD was being peddled
slick
#28 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2020 6:06:14 PM

slick wrote:
NewMoney wrote:
slick wrote:
slick wrote:
NewMoney wrote:
slick wrote:
slick wrote:
Tesla now sinking like a rock.From an intraday high of 968 USD yesterday,now its trading at 765 USD.The volatility is insane.Lets see if the shorts and sellers carry the day.One shouldn't be surprised to see it bounce back and hit 1,000 USD but lets see how it plays out.

Those who follow US markets are used to these tulip mania madness.One just has to recall a stock called Tilray that was trading at 23 USD on 1st August 2018 only to explode to 300 USD on 19th September 2018 then completely collapse and currently trades at 17 USD.

Not forgetting marijuana stocks that explode in many multiples then immediately implode.

Wow Tesla closed at 732 USD yesterday.MASSIVE SELL OFF jana.A classic pump and dump affair.The Wall Street banks and hedge funds played the game well.They bought the stock,hyped it up that it will reach 6,000 USD in the next few years,retail investors jumped in in the madness then the banksters sold at epic profits and shorted the hell out of this stock,retail investors panicked out of the equity and the banks covered their shorts at astronomical profits.The banksters will replay the game yet again.Highly likely the stock will be repumped to over 1,000 USD and the wash,rinse,repeat cycle will be played again

Meanwhile the S&P closed at record highs as the Fed pumped in about 220 billion USD in the overnight and term repo market so no surprise with the record close.Dow 30,000 and beyond here we come.

The Tesla stock already stabilized in the $700s range and it is still up by 75% YTD. No pump and dumping here. I would buy it any day

Well,I still think that Tesla is way overvalued with an RSI of above 90 when stock was above 900 USD.The price action of the last few days looked like a classic pump and dump scheme to me by the usual Wall Street Banks suspects.

Despite this,Tesla may still appreciate much further but if the coronavirus malaise persists it could cause serious trouble.The global supply chains have started being affected by the lockdown of Chinese cities.As we all know China is the global manufacturing hub so this could potentially be devastating.Tesla's Shanghai Gigafactory that builds the Chinese Model 3 is currently closed due to the ongoing crisis.
Also,Hyundai Motor Company has suspended production in South Korea because the coronavirus outbreak has disrupted the supply of parts, it said.If the virus spread persists and the Chinese factories and cities lockdown extends it could get ugly.

But Wallstreet is a money machine junkie induced by massive Fed liquidity and so far the Fed injections are successfully counteracting the virus fears thus Tesla 1,000 USD and above is feasible if you can stomach the wild volatility.I cannot endure the gut wrenching swings so I stay away from the stock

Well it seems a billionaire fund manager called Ron Baron is the one who pumped up the stock.Insider big money investors who knew he was about to appear on CNBC Squawk Box to praise the firm bought the equity massively to frontrun the stock before he appeared.When he finally appeared on CNBC and heaped praise on the stock,it went parabolic then of course the market became too frothy and these money managers who bought before Ron appeared started to sell late Tuesday and massively on Wednesday raking super profits and the short sellers also dived in to get their steak in the slaughterhouse.Its almost obvious that some of the fund managers and wall street banks that bought the stock on Monday and early Tuesday were the same ones shorting yesterday and the retail investor got destroyed chasing the stock

Check out the following 2 videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5QJlTMADGQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7P_2DWIQKQ

You got to love WALL STREETLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly .The investment firms quietly take a position in the market,go to media houses to pump up the stock then sell to the converts who chased the stock upwards and same investment firms now short to the downside.

Could be true but as a long term investor, you can safely ignore this kind of thing.. it's just noise in the long term

Probably.Who knows Tesla could be 2,000 USD in the next few months.I have seen an analyst predicting 15,000 USD by 2024.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly.I would probably wait for the froth to deflate and catch it at a much lower price.Personally I wouldn't buy the stock as its too emotive with fanatical bulls and bears at each others throats thus the volatility hence impossible to predict the trajectory.The fact its the most heavily shorted stock in the US equity market could make me nervous going long.There are better more stable stocks with predictable trajectories.Even scalping some day trades is a challenge considering the volatility but there are some expert scalpers using leverage to make fantastic profits both on the long and short side

Tesla stock has collapsed over 30% this week as S&P has shed 13.5%.Retail investors seriously getting destroyed.I said not to get into this volatile overbought stock but the narrative of Tesla 1,000 USD and even 4,000 USD was being peddled
slick
#29 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2020 8:31:02 AM

slick wrote:
NewMoney wrote:
slick wrote:
slick wrote:
Tesla now sinking like a rock.From an intraday high of 968 USD yesterday,now its trading at 765 USD.The volatility is insane.Lets see if the shorts and sellers carry the day.One shouldn't be surprised to see it bounce back and hit 1,000 USD but lets see how it plays out.

Those who follow US markets are used to these tulip mania madness.One just has to recall a stock called Tilray that was trading at 23 USD on 1st August 2018 only to explode to 300 USD on 19th September 2018 then completely collapse and currently trades at 17 USD.

Not forgetting marijuana stocks that explode in many multiples then immediately implode.

Wow Tesla closed at 732 USD yesterday.MASSIVE SELL OFF jana.A classic pump and dump affair.The Wall Street banks and hedge funds played the game well.They bought the stock,hyped it up that it will reach 6,000 USD in the next few years,retail investors jumped in in the madness then the banksters sold at epic profits and shorted the hell out of this stock,retail investors panicked out of the equity and the banks covered their shorts at astronomical profits.The banksters will replay the game yet again.Highly likely the stock will be repumped to over 1,000 USD and the wash,rinse,repeat cycle will be played again

Meanwhile the S&P closed at record highs as the Fed pumped in about 220 billion USD in the overnight and term repo market so no surprise with the record close.Dow 30,000 and beyond here we come.

The Tesla stock already stabilized in the $700s range and it is still up by 75% YTD. No pump and dumping here. I would buy it any day

Well,I still think that Tesla is way overvalued with an RSI of above 90 when stock was above 900 USD.The price action of the last few days looked like a classic pump and dump scheme to me by the usual Wall Street Banks suspects.

Despite this,Tesla may still appreciate much further but if the coronavirus malaise persists it could cause serious trouble.The global supply chains have started being affected by the lockdown of Chinese cities.As we all know China is the global manufacturing hub so this could potentially be devastating.Tesla's Shanghai Gigafactory that builds the Chinese Model 3 is currently closed due to the ongoing crisis.
Also,Hyundai Motor Company has suspended production in South Korea because the coronavirus outbreak has disrupted the supply of parts, it said.If the virus spread persists and the Chinese factories and cities lockdown extends it could get ugly.

But Wallstreet is a money machine junkie induced by massive Fed liquidity and so far the Fed injections are successfully counteracting the virus fears thus Tesla 1,000 USD and above is feasible if you can stomach the wild volatility.I cannot endure the gut wrenching swings so I stay away from the stock

I kept saying Tesla stock is way overvalued and now the nutty,impulsive mercurial CEO of Tesla Elon Musk agrees with me.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Rollout
#30 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2020 3:39:37 PM

Tesla is the future, it is a technology company, it is not an automotive company, I expect the market cap to reach that of google/Microsoft/Apple within the next 5 years.
ngapat
#31 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 10:29:28 AM

trading above 1500 usd
VituVingiSana
#32 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 11:48:23 AM

slick wrote:
slick wrote:
NewMoney wrote:
slick wrote:
slick wrote:

I kept saying Tesla stock is way overvalued and now the nutty,impulsive mercurial CEO of Tesla Elon Musk agrees with me.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

And now is it is 2x... Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
I am not saying it is fairly valued though Laughing out loudly
Nuts!
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
ngapat
#33 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 3:42:00 PM

Tesla is clearly behaving like crypto
Horton
#34 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 7:59:25 PM

ngapat wrote:

The reason TSLA is on steroids is that if it has a good Q as announced on 22/07, it will be included in the S&P 500.

If it is included, if you are S&P tracking fund, you will have to include it to keep your fund authentic. Whether you like the stock or not, whether you reckon it’s overpriced or underpriced.

When YHOO was included similarly a few years back, its share price jumped 64% as ETFs struggled to include it and bought at any price.

I see TSLA rising up to around 22/07. I’m looking to cash out my principal and hen it gets here and leave in my profits 🚀🚀🚀
kmucheke
#35 Posted : Tuesday, July 14, 2020 8:42:26 AM

Horton wrote:
ngapat wrote:

The reason TSLA is on steroids is that if it has a good Q as announced on 22/07, it will be included in the S&P 500.

If it is included, if you are S&P tracking fund, you will have to include it to keep your fund authentic. Whether you like the stock or not, whether you reckon it’s overpriced or underpriced.

When YHOO was included similarly a few years back, its share price jumped 64% as ETFs struggled to include it and bought at any price.

I see TSLA rising up to around 22/07. I’m looking to cash out my principal and hen it gets here and leave in my profits 🚀🚀🚀

This I think is actually one disadvantage of index funds and similar ETFs.
Swenani
#36 Posted : Tuesday, July 14, 2020 9:16:41 AM

How much would you be worth if you bought Tesla shares instead of a tesla car in January 2020?-A depressing Q I saw posed to someone on twirra
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Angelica _ann
#37 Posted : Tuesday, July 14, 2020 9:26:53 AM

Swenani wrote:
How much would you be worth if you bought Tesla shares instead of a tesla car in January 2020?-A depressing Q I saw posed to someone on twirra

Poor malnourished man mentality!!!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Kusadikika
#38 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2020 7:23:55 PM

Rollout wrote:
Tesla- I bought 600 share of Tesla in 2012 paying under $25k this was in response to a number of misses including missing out on great companies like UnitedHealth Group, Facebook and Amazon during their respective earlier stages. I had several instants that I was tempted to sell but held back because I didn't want to pay tax, when stock dropped from $400s to under $200 last year, I was tempted to sell but went ahead and spent $20k to acquire additional 100 share. I believe Tesla stock will hit $2000 a share by end of 2022. Tesla is a technology company, you can't compare it with Toyota and Ford. Tesla cheapest model is $35k, New Toyota Camry/Corolla is $25k. Tesla should be able to overtime reduce the price of the cheapest model to under $30k and at that point Toyota drives will start switching. there is also a race for autonomous vehicles operating systems. Tesla is going to kill it. You will be stupid if you miss out

Did you hold on to cash in on your $1.2 million?? Congratulations!! That was an unbelieavable ride. Your price was achieved 2 years earlier than you said it would.
Jon Jones
#39 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2020 7:40:44 PM

How do you guys buy Tesla stock?? Educate a novice.

Secondly, I just checked its price action on tradingview. That is an obvious bubble. Use the pi cycle top indicator to sell at the top (+- 3 days). Thank me later.
Since men have learned to shoot without missing, I have learned to fly without perching
ngapat
#40 Posted : Saturday, January 09, 2021 9:43:51 PM

Elon musk overtook jeff bezos as the worlds richest man, at least on paper, thanks to never ending tesla bull run