wazua Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Colon Hydrotherapy
Euge
#1 Posted : Monday, May 13, 2013 11:33:26 PM

Any wazuan who has done a colon hydrotherapy? What was your experience? Would you recommend it?
Lord, thank you!
Mukiri
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2013 2:39:23 AM

There is a thread here on the same. I've done it. I'd recommend it with a caveat... If its necessary and immediately preceded by a parasite cleanse. It might be best while done during a fast. Water fast or green juice fast. Clean the whole house, not just certain areas that are bound to be 'dirtied' by those areas left 'unclean'.

There are people (eg Cancer curing Gershon's therapy) that profess by it however I've met someone who says they suspect they got Colitis from it (dirt was pushed from the rear end of the intestines back in).

If you decide to do it (I know you've seen the Zetu/Rupu discounted offer), please replenish internal flora by good quality probiotics, and/or fermented foods (sauerkraut, kvass, kefir)

Proverbs 19:21
Euge
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2013 10:01:44 AM

Mukiri wrote:
There is a thread here on the same. I've done it. I'd recommend it with a caveat... If its necessary and immediately preceded by a parasite cleanse. It might be best while done during a fast. Water fast or green juice fast. Clean the whole house, not just certain areas that are bound to be 'dirtied' by those areas left 'unclean'.

There are people (eg Cancer curing Gershon's therapy) that profess by it however I've met someone who says they suspect they got Colitis from it (dirt was pushed from the rear end of the intestines back in).

If you decide to do it (I know you've seen the Zetu/Rupu discounted offer), please replenish internal flora by good quality probiotics, and/or fermented foods (sauerkraut, kvass, kefir)

Thanks Mukiri. And yes I saw the rupu offer. Is it an uncomfortable procedure? How long does it take? Did you feel better after the cleanse?
Lord, thank you!
Impunity
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2013 10:13:20 AM

Euge wrote:
Any wazuan who has done a colon hydrotherapy? What was your experience? Would you recommend it?

@Maka does monthly.

smile
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Mukiri
#5 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2013 10:25:54 AM

Euge wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

Thanks Mukiri. And yes I saw the rupu offer. Is it an uncomfortable procedure? How long does it take? Did you feel better after the cleanse?

Other than the discomfort of exposing your bum to a stranger, you hardly feel anything maybe some rumbling sounds in your tummy. Though a proper tummy/intestine massage can be uncomfortable. As can be seeing lumps of black and lots of bubbles of trapped gas. A good session might take an hour give or take, depending on your colon and the therapist. They recommend 3 colonics on different days, each @ that price (so multiply offer x3)

I'd recommend Agnes (the lady with the offer) over the over-priced Anu on Waiyaki way. She's a German-trained nurse and has extras eg oxygen therapy.

And yes, after a bout of gas, bloat and some crazy constipation, I felt much better. Someone wrote here that it transformed his pine from a single engine Cessna to a fighter jet. Together with the fact that removal of waste is bound to make one shed a few kilos.

Proverbs 19:21
sqft
#6 Posted : Tuesday, January 28, 2020 5:19:17 PM

DIY

https://www.the-star.co....-her-to-do-erotic-acts/

Quote:
A 51-year-old domestic worker in Mombasa has been forced to quit her job after her boss started making bizarre requests.

According to Mwangoka, her boss used to ask her to ‘wash’ his anal passage with neem tree concoction using a hosepipe.

“After that he would go to the toilet to diarrhoea before coming back and wanting a massage,” said Mwangoka.

“After that, the man used to fart a lot. I could not take it anymore. I feared he might give me some weird diseases."
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.