wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
Moi...brari uji baridi !!!
The fast & furious
#41 Posted : Monday, July 05, 2010 10:10:11 AM

Surealligator wrote:
Wa_ithaka wrote:
The senile old man Moi has a platform which very few other Kenyans have of airing their views.

After all he has done to this country, the least he could is shut his freaking mouth especially when he has nothing constructive to say.

@Magigi

You have right to be furious. When Moi had the best opportunity to lead this country in a descent constitution making (At least for posterity), he did not do so. All he cared about was his old balls.

Now that we have a life line thrown to us by one Obama, the idiot (Dan) thinks he has a right to sway Kenyan's opinion in favour of No so that he can keep his ill gotten wealth (read land). If that is not calling us idiots, tell me what is. So it is better for us to call his bluff now and vote Yes if we don't want another idiot to take advantage of the current constitution to reverse the gains we have made so far.

Yes, everybody has a right to be heard but not all the time even when your time is up.

If Raila was to become president today for whatever reason and Obama is no longer the president of America, am sure he (RO) would reverse the gains we have made on the constitution.

In other words, the two principals are supporting the Imminent Constitution cauze Obama has a fingure in their rear ends. Obama will be our savior, we the common mwananchi.

That is why, Annan and his team had to ensure the fourth agenda process is water tight as our Elite cream of society would have subverted the process to retain power. Think, my friend, think, who appointed Kiplagat? Think again.

By the way, is Moi gunning for a senators seat in his backyard?

Until we a have a couple of Magigis in these parts of the world who get pissed off tharoughly with senile inundated elders who think we owe them some shit, then, we are stuck for another generation.

Magigi, do not get intimidated, actually, get fired up when you see the devil trying to fool your children and friends with venom coated lollipops.

That was a mouth full. Sureal..., trend carefully. We are watching.
The signature of God runs in all things. Only fools fail to see it and believe in Him. However, others see it even where non exists - now you see where the false pastor comes in.
Surealligator
#42 Posted : Tuesday, July 06, 2010 10:21:57 AM

The fast & furious wrote:
Surealligator wrote:
Wa_ithaka wrote:
The senile old man Moi has a platform which very few other Kenyans have of airing their views.

After all he has done to this country, the least he could is shut his freaking mouth especially when he has nothing constructive to say.

@Magigi

You have right to be furious. When Moi had the best opportunity to lead this country in a descent constitution making (At least for posterity), he did not do so. All he cared about was his old balls.

Now that we have a life line thrown to us by one Obama, the idiot (Dan) thinks he has a right to sway Kenyan's opinion in favour of No so that he can keep his ill gotten wealth (read land). If that is not calling us idiots, tell me what is. So it is better for us to call his bluff now and vote Yes if we don't want another idiot to take advantage of the current constitution to reverse the gains we have made so far.

Yes, everybody has a right to be heard but not all the time even when your time is up.

If Raila was to become president today for whatever reason and Obama is no longer the president of America, am sure he (RO) would reverse the gains we have made on the constitution.

In other words, the two principals are supporting the Imminent Constitution cauze Obama has a fingure in their rear ends. Obama will be our savior, we the common mwananchi.

That is why, Annan and his team had to ensure the fourth agenda process is water tight as our Elite cream of society would have subverted the process to retain power. Think, my friend, think, who appointed Kiplagat? Think again.

By the way, is Moi gunning for a senators seat in his backyard?

Until we a have a couple of Magigis in these parts of the world who get pissed off tharoughly with senile inundated elders who think we owe them some shit, then, we are stuck for another generation.

Magigi, do not get intimidated, actually, get fired up when you see the devil trying to fool your children and friends with venom coated lollipops.

@Furious

Those kind of comments should be reserved for your retarded son.

I survived special branch. Now that you are enjoying the fruits of other ppls struggles against Toro's Tyranny, don't dare reverse those gains, cauze some of us will be more furious than you would care to imagine.

Vote Yes for the Proposed Const as your below average off-springs will need it. In the meantime shut up.
Go overdrive in purchasing the goods when there's blood on the streets, expecially if the blood is your own
Jangwa la Jangili
#43 Posted : Tuesday, July 06, 2010 11:55:48 AM

These are the debates on the constitution that leave me embarrassed. Didn't the two of you meet in a get together for Ongata Rongai sometime back? Why insult the lady and her son (for your sake, I hope the son is not really retarded) just because she holds a contrary view to yours? Why mess up friendships and acquaintances for the sake of a document that come 4th of August after it passes, it will hardly show up in our conversations again?

Surealligator wrote:

@Furious

Those kind of comments should be reserved for your retarded son.

I survived special branch. Now that you are enjoying the fruits of other ppls struggles against Toro's Tyranny, don't dare reverse those gains, cauze some of us will be more furious than you would care to imagine.

Vote Yes for the Proposed Const as your below average off-springs will need it. In the meantime shut up.

Katika Jangwa la Jangili ndipo Pwagu hupata Pwaguzi.
Wendz
#44 Posted : Tuesday, July 06, 2010 12:09:00 PM

@sureall....

good points. No one, not this generation would even want to see the kind of governance we had 7 years ago.... not a soul. its also good to note you went through alot in the hands of former regime... but surely, @furious didnt deserve that kind of attack... and especially when you attack him with his children... lets stick to the issue here. You are a wazuan long time member and you know as much as we will support you on your opinion, when it comes to such verbal attack, its just unfair to your fellow bloggers...
The fast & furious
#45 Posted : Tuesday, July 06, 2010 1:14:50 PM

@Sureal...
Am in the gov and keeping an eye on this thread. Keep talking. I was only advising you in favor of good judgemnet. We have previously dealt with the taughest of them all and they always end up singing like a canary. I won't warn you again. Chest thumbing here won't impress anyone. Serikali ina mkono mlefu sana. Keep it here. We have your picture and details. Count us on having the means to get you.
The signature of God runs in all things. Only fools fail to see it and believe in Him. However, others see it even where non exists - now you see where the false pastor comes in.
mukhamba!
#46 Posted : Tuesday, July 06, 2010 1:26:37 PM

@Sureal...
Am in the gov and keeping an eye on this thread. Keep talking. I was only advising you in favor of good judgemnet. We have previously dealt with the taughest of them all and they always end up singing like a canary. I won't warn you again. Chest thumbing here won't impress anyone. Serikali ina mkono mlefu sana. Keep it here. We have your picture and details. Count us on having the means to get you.

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

I think you have just proven him right, and justified his reaction. What do you mean by this post? That we, as Kenyans SHOULD BE AFRAID of the government? If I say things that do not make you happy(Government) you will kill me, or send people to kill me and my family or even worse, take me to Nyayo House?

Please, fast and furious, what does your comment mean and what feelings is it supposed to ignite in sureall or anyone else with a different opinion from yours?
Magigi
#47 Posted : Tuesday, July 06, 2010 1:28:31 PM

...some people are such irritants that you just find yourself saying stuff...but again being the positive thinker that I am I hold myself back...
suwan
#48 Posted : Tuesday, July 06, 2010 1:33:14 PM

Wazuarians...u mean it gets to this point? I surely hope the fast and the furious is pulling our legs!!!!!!!Sad
Impunity
#49 Posted : Tuesday, July 06, 2010 1:33:15 PM

Surealligator wrote:

All he cared about was his old balls.

Ha ha he heee heee heee.....
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I hope NCIC is watching.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

mwenza
#50 Posted : Tuesday, July 06, 2010 1:36:10 PM

Magigi wrote:
...some people are such irritants that you just find yourself saying stuff...but again being the positive thinker that I am I hold myself back...

brari uji baridi=brari masoma
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
Wendz
#51 Posted : Tuesday, July 06, 2010 1:44:59 PM

suwan wrote:
Wazuarians...u mean it gets to this point? I surely hope the fast and the furious is pulling our legs!!!!!!!Sad

I think he is pulling our legs... and in any case i think we can control ourselves without being threatened.... No point!

@fast and furious.... wacha threats. this is not the old time era.... all we are asking is that people do not insult each other... sio threatening people....... ama is this classified as "hate speech"?
Magigi
#52 Posted : Tuesday, July 06, 2010 1:55:13 PM

F&F...Those days of being collected deep at night and being dumbed somewhere in Nyayo house or Got Alila ended when DICTATOR Moi got out of state house... Your threats are just as lame as Moi campaigning against the constitution.
Jangwa la Jangili
#53 Posted : Tuesday, July 06, 2010 2:09:55 PM

I was defending this woman and kumbe she is just as pathetic. Alright folks, bare knuckles it is. Fight to the death, do a bobbit if it helps.

@Sureal...

Katika Jangwa la Jangili ndipo Pwagu hupata Pwaguzi.
B.Timer
#54 Posted : Tuesday, July 06, 2010 3:23:16 PM

Matusi hayana maana. Hamna haja!

Equaly pushing some scare crow lines here pia haina haja.

Hivyo hivyo hakuna haja kutukana Mzee moi.
Dunia ni msongamano..
wazua
#55 Posted : Tuesday, July 06, 2010 4:06:20 PM

Caution:
Take note some of the contributions in this thread are not acceptable.
-Refer to Post-
sheep
#56 Posted : Tuesday, July 06, 2010 8:00:32 PM

Keep it gangsta mboys!
The utimate goal of investing is to buy low sell high;if we re-write this core equation in psychology terms it becomes buy fear sell greed.
kenmac
#57 Posted : Tuesday, July 06, 2010 10:26:09 PM

>> hadn't read this until this http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...;p=2#post89084....quite electric.
......Ecclesiastes