#161 Posted : Thursday, December 05, 2019 6:35:55 AM

mpobiz wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
To the Tanga Tanga team. Where shall you hide in 2020?

Thus far tanga tanga has been hiding behind mara sijui raila, mara matiangi etc. They are too cowardly to even mention Uhuru like I have here many times.

Cowards

You have been warned. Mkule Christmas.

2020 we shall see which Central Tanga Tanga shall say to Uhuru in his face that .....mara this mara that.

I ask again, where shall looto hide when the time of reckoning comes. It is coming.

No more Kiambaa nonsense, so says Uhunye.

You are drunk, this BBI thing cannot even go beyond the report stage

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I thought your looto fella was waxing lyrical about it juzi tu.

Murchr, the problem is that you guys seem so confused you don't even know what you want to tell Kenyans.

Mara, we shall not support, mara we shall support, we shall not support, we shall support in parliament, raila, matiangi...

I mean just confused fellas.

Tell us what you want. We may decide to listen to you..Right now, you are just a den of total confusion looking for relevance.

The thing is stuck at the current stage. Open your eyes. Easiest way would have been through parliament but baba doesnt want that because it will fail. Now how about 1m signatures, pass in 24 county assemblies then come up with a referendum question.

Note what Muturi said, that doc is in no way a doc that can be discussed in parliament, so it can only be discussed on idle TV channels and funerals

Ati parliament.

The only people who want us to believe about this parliament route are tanga tanga. Now even that route has been closed for them. Dead on arrival.

Let me start my December holiday as I read that report on my own.

Hii mambo ya tanga tanga is enough confusion for a day. Juzi they were saying they will make Duale Prime Minister. I mean you guys are slowly growing mad.

Tusome and wait for Uhunye to start camping in Central. Then we shall see the real men with balls during that period.

Not hiding behind raira this raira that. I want to hear Moses Kuria stand up in Gatundu as Uhuru is seated next to him talk his rubbish.

Didi Nyoro pia asimame ajitetee.

Then Looto makes his opinion public. He can then tell us if he wants to resign and restart URP or follow his President.

Sio kua na umama hapa.

Watu waseme iliyo moyoni mwao.

Kieleweke.

BBI is dead

I am somewhere drunk as as a mgema and listening to the best reggae ever. but when I saw bbi is dead I had to comment.
I second you my brother .. hii kitu imekufa.

Cowards

Even here I have begged you to say what is in your hearts and you still cannot express yourselves.

Toeni yote kwa roho.

Yote, msifiche.

Now ati BBI is dead. I thought your thought leaders were stuck with Kiunjuri fella discussing how they shall implement it.

Are these signs that looto is also confused?

Why don't you just leave Uhuru's party and form your own if you are men?

Tuone nyinyi wanaume wa aina gani.

Not begging for Uhurus handouts then having night meetings.

Very shameful...But when your leaders are Didi Nyoro and Oscar Sudi, nothing can surprise me about the level and scale of cowardice in this group.

Kitaeleweka.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

murchr
#162 Posted : Thursday, December 05, 2019 1:29:04 PM

alma1 wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Thus far tanga tanga has been hiding behind mara sijui raila, mara matiangi etc. They are too cowardly to even mention Uhuru like I have here many times.

Cowards

2020 we shall see which Central Tanga Tanga shall say to Uhuru in his face that .....mara this mara that.

I ask again, where shall looto hide when the time of reckoning comes. It is coming.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I thought your looto fella was waxing lyrical about it juzi tu.

Murchr, the problem is that you guys seem so confused you don't even know what you want to tell Kenyans.

Mara, we shall not support, mara we shall support, we shall not support, we shall support in parliament, raila, matiangi...

Tell us what you want. We may decide to listen to you..Right now, you are just a den of total confusion looking for relevance.

The thing is stuck at the current stage. Open your eyes. Easiest way would have been through parliament but baba doesnt want that because it will fail. Now how about 1m signatures, pass in 24 county assemblies then come up with a referendum question.

Note what Muturi said, that doc is in no way a doc that can be discussed in parliament, so it can only be discussed on idle TV channels and funerals

Ati parliament.

The only people who want us to believe about this parliament route are tanga tanga. Now even that route has been closed for them. Dead on arrival.

Hii mambo ya tanga tanga is enough confusion for a day. Juzi they were saying they will make Duale Prime Minister. I mean you guys are slowly growing mad.

Tusome and wait for Uhunye to start camping in Central. Then we shall see the real men with balls during that period.

Not hiding behind raira this raira that. I want to hear Moses Kuria stand up in Gatundu as Uhuru is seated next to him talk his rubbish.

Then Looto makes his opinion public. He can then tell us if he wants to resign and restart URP or follow his President.

Sio kua na umama hapa.

Kieleweke.

BBI is dead

I am somewhere drunk as as a mgema and listening to the best reggae ever. but when I saw bbi is dead I had to comment.

Cowards

Even here I have begged you to say what is in your hearts and you still cannot express yourselves.

Toeni yote kwa roho.

Yote, msifiche.

Now ati BBI is dead. I thought your thought leaders were stuck with Kiunjuri fella discussing how they shall implement it.

Very shameful...But when your leaders are Didi Nyoro and Oscar Sudi, nothing can surprise me about the level and scale of cowardice in this group.

Kitaeleweka.

Seems you don't understand the definition of dead. Keep watching. Why do you think Uhuru is frothing from the mouth lecturing Mt Kenyan fellas? Kwa ground ni ki hot ata na hii mafuriko.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
kayhara
#163 Posted : Thursday, December 05, 2019 2:05:40 PM

murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Cowards

Ati parliament.

Sio kua na umama hapa.

Kieleweke.

BBI is dead

Cowards

Toeni yote kwa roho.

Yote, msifiche.

Kitaeleweka.

Seems you don't understand the definition of dead. Keep watching. Why do you think Uhuru is frothing from the mouth lecturing Mt Kenyan fellas? Kwa ground ni ki hot ata na hii mafuriko.

Remember how Uhuru lost in 2002? that's how BBI will fall huku centro, Uhuru is 'ubuthi" to farmers, business people etc he has f***ed the country, many old men say kama nominated MCAs, mps women rep na prime minister wako ndani basi wacha ikae.
To Each His Own
kaka2za
#164 Posted : Thursday, December 05, 2019 2:43:17 PM

kayhara wrote:

Remember how Uhuru lost in 2002? that's how BBI will fall huku centro, Uhuru is 'ubuthi" to farmers, business people etc he has f***ed the country, many old men say kama nominated MCAs, mps women rep na prime minister wako ndani basi wacha ikae.

Old men? Do a simple survey. How many old men are in your estate ,village or wherever you live? Compare that with how many youth between the age of 18-35 yrs in the same locality. You will then be able to know the votes that will define our future.

Remember Kibaki changed Kenya but still 'lost' the 2007 polls.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
freiks
#165 Posted : Thursday, December 05, 2019 3:41:49 PM

kaka2za wrote:
kayhara wrote:

Old men? Do a simple survey. How many old men are in your estate ,village or wherever you live? Compare that with how many youth between the age of 18-35 yrs in the same locality. You will then be able to know the votes that will define our future.

By the way when UK was ranting yesterday he had gone to open a village dispensary hata angeacha MCA afanye iyo kazi tu. Iyo machungu yake karibu anakaa kama Trump sasa. Ground iko tofauti sana
Life is an endless adventure
Gathige
#166 Posted : Thursday, December 05, 2019 5:28:01 PM

freiks wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
kayhara wrote:

By the way when UK was ranting yesterday he had gone to open a village dispensary hata angeacha MCA afanye iyo kazi tu. Iyo machungu yake karibu anakaa kama Trump sasa. Ground iko tofauti sana

Very true. Very mean for president to be issuing threats in his backyard in mother tongue. That village dispensary should have been left to the local MCA to open. The ground has shifted and UMK can only make empty threats
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
alma1
#167 Posted : Thursday, December 05, 2019 6:00:15 PM

Gathige wrote:
freiks wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
kayhara wrote:

Very true. Very mean for president to be issuing threats in his backyard in mother tongue. That village dispensary should have been left to the local MCA to open. The ground has shifted and UMK can only make empty threats

This is getting a bit silly to be honest.

I have always said Kenyan voters need an IQ test before they vote, but this is on another level.

You guys are saying that when the day comes when it shall be Uhuru Kenyatta vs William Ruto, Ruto will win?

Because those were the cards that were laid on the table for you jana.

Ati ground iko different. That is exactly what Mariga lied to Ruto and see what happens.

Ati Uhuru vs Ruto.

First I'll be very happy seeing kikuyus waking up at 4am voting for another "tribe". Lakini even I am not that sirry.

Guys go back to the tumeetings you are having. Your messages are all crazy and mixed up.

Mgonje Muthamaki aje kwenyu ground tujue ukweli.

Ati Ruto vs Uhuru my cucu votes for Ruto ati because Ruto ni hustler.

You have got to be nuts!!!!! Only Sudi believes that. I'm starting to believe that there's a group of guys who want to lie to Ruto again just like Kibra so that they can eat his money.

Looto priz, there's no Kikuyu gishagi I know of yet, that shall vote against Uhuru for you. Hiyo usidanganywe tafadhali. You know exactly what they do on voting day..Kumira Kumira thuraku thuraku and it shall not be against Uhunye. Hio sahau.

Weka pesa yako kwa bank. Tell those Mpigs and mbroggers to use their own funds not yours. You see how fast they will run.

murchr
#168 Posted : Thursday, December 05, 2019 6:19:38 PM

alma1 wrote:
Gathige wrote:
freiks wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
kayhara wrote:

This is getting a bit silly to be honest.

I have always said Kenyan voters need an IQ test before they vote, but this is on another level.

You guys are saying that when the day comes when it shall be Uhuru Kenyatta vs William Ruto, Ruto will win?

Because those were the cards that were laid on the table for you jana.

Ati ground iko different. That is exactly what Mariga lied to Ruto and see what happens.

Ati Uhuru vs Ruto.

First I'll be very happy seeing kikuyus waking up at 4am voting for another "tribe". Lakini even I am not that sirry.

Guys go back to the tumeetings you are having. Your messages are all crazy and mixed up.

Mgonje Muthamaki aje kwenyu ground tujue ukweli.

Ati Ruto vs Uhuru my cucu votes for Ruto ati because Ruto ni hustler.

You have got to be nuts!!!!! Only Sudi believes that. I'm starting to believe that there's a group of guys who want to lie to Ruto again just like Kibra so that they can eat his money.

Looto priz, there's no Kikuyu gishagi I know of yet, that shall vote against Uhuru for you. Hiyo usidanganywe tafadhali. You know exactly what they do on voting day..Kumira Kumira thuraku thuraku and it shall not be against Uhunye. Hio sahau.

Weka pesa yako kwa bank. Tell those Mpigs and mbroggers to use their own funds not yours. You see how fast they will run.

Wewe ndio una tushangaza uki support hii upuzi. What have you been promised? PA to the intended Prime Minister?

Right now in Central we want to know why we are being paid so poorly for milk yet the prices are still high on the counters. Nyasi ni mingi ng'ombe zina mwaga maziwa bure.

We want to know how those who have lost houses, those who have lost coffee and tea plantations, will be helped to recover si kutafutia watu kazi na visa. Its time you start reasoning

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
newfarer
#169 Posted : Thursday, December 05, 2019 6:49:16 PM

Haiyaa roundi hii Alma amechukua nafasi ya hardwood on BBI.Wonders never cease to happen. BBI is just another huduma namba nonsense.. Hiyo ndiyo msimamo yangu ..like ID we have the 2010 constitution. It is still brand new and in best condition if well implemented and followed no one would be complaining.
punda amecheka
murchr
#170 Posted : Thursday, December 05, 2019 6:59:00 PM

newfarer wrote:
Haiyaa roundi hii Alma amechukua nafasi ya hardwood on BBI.Wonders never cease to happen. BBI is just another huduma namba nonsense.. Hiyo ndiyo msimamo yangu ..like ID we have the 2010 constitution. It is still brand new and in best condition if well implemented and followed no one would be complaining.

I will not agree on huduma number because am better informed than you are, I wish that 10B would have been used to grant every Kenyan a unique identifier...numbers we dont have to share with political parties and watchmen. Then the ID can be used to play around

however on BBI 90% of what is mentioned is on the constitution if Uhuru would have implemented this no one would say anything about county allocations, integrity etc Chapter 6 people do you remember? Why is uhuru insulting Kenyans in Kikuyu yet he has the powers handed to him by the people to implement the constitution?

What is new is the PM nonsense...and that is what he is getting emotional about. He promised people jobs and wants to use us to rubber stamp it. Tumekataa
alma1
#171 Posted : Thursday, December 05, 2019 9:43:17 PM

murchr wrote:
newfarer wrote:

I will not agree on huduma number because am better informed than you are, I wish that 10B would have been used to grant every Kenyan a unique identifier...numbers we dont have to share with political parties and watchmen. Then the ID can be used to play around

however on BBI 90% of what is mentioned is on the constitution if Uhuru would have implemented this no one would say anything about county allocations, integrity etc Chapter 6 people do you remember? Why is uhuru insulting Kenyans in Kikuyu yet he has the powers handed to him by the people to implement the constitution?

What is new is the PM nonsense...and that is what he is getting emotional about. He promised people jobs and wants to use us to rubber stamp it. Tumekataa

Newfarer hawa watu wametuzoea sana.

I was here on this forum telling you why voting for Uhuru and Looto would hurt your economy and corruption would thrive.

Murchr and co were all waxing lyrical here.

I was here telling you Huduma namba was hogwash. Murchr and co were here telling us how we shall never get a passport.

What happened?

Uhuru found out that corruption was on his very ticket.

Ati speaking in his mother tongue..Yaani these guys want to tell us that Looto doesn't go around abusing people in his mother tongue. Kiunjuri and his Kikuyu lyrics.

Apana!!!

These fellas are liars and this time their lies have been found out.

That is why even today all they can do is bring findeos of some random fella saying how milk prices are low. Tell that guy to talk to the Minister of Agriculture.

Let them leave us to have a merry christmas. We know exactly what Njumbiree has done to us.

We know exactly what the tanga tanga wing of court visitors shall do once they have gov't.

Wasituletee.

Let them tell us exactly what they want.

Sio mara sijui price of milk, price of maize. These fools are in gov't godammit.

What shall they do then that they can't do now?

I know for a fact what Matiangi is doing. I mean guys go get your birth certificate in 1 day. That was Matiangi.

Not Looto. Or Didi or Sudi .

Wasituletee!!!!

Tukutane January.

Then we shall see this ground iko different thing. Some of them will be in jail before 2022 for crying out loud.

murchr
#172 Posted : Thursday, December 05, 2019 9:57:47 PM

alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
newfarer wrote:

Newfarer hawa watu wametuzoea sana.

I was here on this forum telling you why voting for Uhuru and Looto would hurt your economy and corruption would thrive.

Murchr and co were all waxing lyrical here.

I was here telling you Huduma namba was hogwash. Murchr and co were here telling us how we shall never get a passport.

What happened?

Uhuru found out that corruption was on his very ticket.

Ati speaking in his mother tongue..Yaani these guys want to tell us that Looto doesn't go around abusing people in his mother tongue. Kiunjuri and his Kikuyu lyrics.

Apana!!!

These fellas are liars and this time their lies have been found out.

That is why even today all they can do is bring findeos of some random fella saying how milk prices are low. Tell that guy to talk to the Minister of Agriculture.

Let them leave us to have a merry christmas. We know exactly what Njumbiree has done to us.

We know exactly what the tanga tanga wing of court visitors shall do once they have gov't.

Wasituletee.

Let them tell us exactly what they want.

Sio mara sijui price of milk, price of maize. These fools are in gov't godammit.

What shall they do then that they can't do now?

I know for a fact what Matiangi is doing. I mean guys go get your birth certificate in 1 day. That was Matiangi.

Not Looto. Or Didi or Sudi .

Wasituletee!!!!

Tukutane January.

Then we shall see this ground iko different thing. Some of them will be in jail before 2022 for crying out loud.

January kuna nini? Njaa labda
alma1
#173 Posted : Thursday, December 05, 2019 10:12:13 PM

murchr wrote:

January kuna nini? Njaa labda

I do understand njaa on tanga tanga side. I would ask for 3 months wages.

I don't know who told anyone that I support BBI. But I hear Looto and Tanga Tanga support BBI. They even want to vote for it in 15 minutes flat!!!!

It wasn't Alma saying that. It was the chief of domo domo Moses Kuria himuserufu.

So why are they peeing on themselves about Uhuru speaking in Kikuyu?

Stop lying to us. I was here advising your Looto guy to support Punguza Mzigo. But the guy just wanted to be the DP.

Not for long my brasa not for long. He shall either resign or follow Uhunye around as Uhunye tears a new one on tangatangas in Central.

Mjipange.

For me, I'll be sitting here watching the train wreck that is njumbiree trying to pretend that "mimi ni kazi ya mkono ya mtukufu rais"

Uhuru just called your bluff, what cards do you have to play? Another ground iko different findeo?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Amores
#174 Posted : Thursday, December 05, 2019 10:21:01 PM

It is pretentious to castigate the Deputy President while making Uhuru look good. Sorry but all good and bad that in Jubilee has happened under his watch.

I didn't watch the clip of the president yelling at people while opening a dispensary. The circus in Kenyan politics is like high class witch craft.

Was interesting to listen to Martha Karua in this clip. She called it as it - impunity on both sides and said it to Orengo's face. Go to 10.00 https://youtu.be/Rmb1KPNzRE0

The guy is becoming the Ranter in Chief (RiC). In fact I hear he was ranting about people opposing BBI? Ruto's side has agreed,so hasira ako nayo ni ya mini?

He should have said he was finishing his term and he was not interested in jubilee. He didn't have to bring BBI nonsense and then start lecturing people about it just because they disagree.

Anyway, it is the same monkeys in the forest.
I am happy
aemathenge
#175 Posted : Sunday, December 08, 2019 7:57:22 AM

If Man God Tycho wrote a Kenyan joke, it would look like this:

Quote:
Take it easy, the BBI report was not meant to be all that serious

SATURDAY DECEMBER 7 2019

HANGOVER DAY

After my first reading, I wanted to propose that we change Boxing Day to Hangover Day to capture the effects of our Christmas Day bingeing.

But I almost immediately remembered that Kenyans, including our so-called leaders, don’t have to wait for Christmas to enjoy their tipple.

We are shamelessly drunk even at public functions, and it is no wonder that nothing seems to work in this country.

Maybe because we are “autochthonous” Africans, remaining backward is our business.

Written by mostly Judeo-Christian conservatives who don’t care about the contemporary issues progressive Kenyan youths are interested in (e.g., population control, climate change, and the rights of sexual minorities), the report is enamoured of biological procreation and the heteronormative family unit.

It even asks the President to include “the state of the family” in his parliamentary speeches.

BEDROOM DAY

In support of this procreation initiative, my dog Sigmund and I yesterday agreed that we should jointly propose making November 7 the Bedroom Day in honour of the recent Kibra by-election, though he now prefers an “autochthonous” name for the day: twa twa twa.

The mongrel also wants to be baptised Autochthonous by one of the BBI bishops.

The report preaches a “bottom-up” approach to Kenyan problems, but it follows old-fashioned ethnographic methods, in which the names of respondents are elided.

To the elites who wrote the report, the individuality of lowly respondents means nothing.

Unnamed, they could well be fictional.

Going through the report, you would think you were reading Jomo Kenyatta’s Facing Mount Kenya (1938) or the condescending books of Jomo’s racist teacher, Bronislaw Malinowski.

As the report wasn’t meant to yield anything of value in the first place, it is better to do ourselves a favour and come to terms with the fact that we have been taken for a ride once again and it might be too late to do anything about it.

Source: https://www.nation.co.ke...138-12mfqjnz/index.html

Incidentally, does Tycho have a dog?
aemathenge
#176 Posted : Sunday, December 08, 2019 8:06:40 AM

What has this part got to do with BBI ?

Quote:
LOVE LETTERS

The cocktail of malice, incompetence, and negative energy in our government is just out of this world.

Maybe you haven’t come face to face with the animal species called a Kenyan government official.
I have.

When I was a young lecturer at the University of Nairobi at the cusp of the new millennium, a junior government spy (now a senior NIS mandarin) tried to trap me into some sort of a sex scandal.

I don’t know what he’d have achieved from his efforts.

Pretending to be a love-struck female student of mine, he created a fake email account, through which the said girl sent me love letters, saying she couldn’t concentrate in my classes because I was “way too cute”.

Could we meet behind the bushes in the evening and talk a little bit more about “the pleasure principle” (the Freudian notion that we instinctively seek pleasure and avoid pain to satisfy biological and psychological needs)?

Vivian, for that was the alleged girl’s name, repeated many times in her emails that she liked me because of my looks (my mirror told a different story but Vivian sounded like she had MRI eyes that could see my inner beauty).

She added that my “no-nonsense” newspaper articles had swept her off her feet. Could we please meet behind the …?

sOURCE: https://www.nation.co.ke...6138-12mfqjnz/index.html
kaka2za
#177 Posted : Sunday, December 08, 2019 6:14:20 PM

[quote=aemathenge]What has this part got to do with BBI ?

Quote:
LOVE LETTERS

The cocktail of malice, incompetence, and negative energy in our government is just out of this world.

Maybe you haven’t come face to face with the animal species called a Kenyan government official.
I have.

When I was a young lecturer at the University of Nairobi at the cusp of the new millennium, a junior government spy (now a senior NIS mandarin) tried to trap me into some sort of a sex scandal.

I don’t know what he’d have achieved from his efforts.

Pretending to be a love-struck female student of mine, he created a fake email account, through which the said girl sent me love letters, saying she couldn’t concentrate in my classes because I was “way too cute”.

Could we meet behind the bushes in the evening and talk a little bit more about “the pleasure principle” (the Freudian notion that we instinctively seek pleasure and avoid pain to satisfy biological and psychological needs)?

Vivian, for that was the alleged girl’s name, repeated many times in her emails that she liked me because of my looks (my mirror told a different story but Vivian sounded like she had MRI eyes that could see my inner beauty).

She added that my “no-nonsense” newspaper articles had swept her off her feet. Could we please meet behind the …?

sOURCE: https://www.nation.co.ke...138-12mfqjnz/index.html[/quote]

Hio ni Obiter dictum Pray
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
tinker
#178 Posted : Sunday, December 08, 2019 9:50:58 PM

Fellow Wazuans, there is something positive happening as a result of this BBI nonsense.

For the last few weeks, Baba Ngina has been around and not globe trotting. At least he has managed to launch a dispensary at Gatundu (or whatever that was).

To an average kenyan, a dispensary is more significant in their lives than a SGR (that no one uses) or non existing dams projects.

Going forward, as the debate rages on, I expect to see him more often 'at home' addressing real issues affecting Kenyans.

BBI has also brought prices of milk,coffee,tea, etc etc to the table. The only irony is that, minister of agriculture in charge of all above is busy tanga tangaling.

Disclaimer: I am not a fan of either TangaTanga or Kieleweke.
....He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..
murchr
#179 Posted : Monday, December 09, 2019 12:35:56 AM

tinker wrote:
Fellow Wazuans, there is something positive happening as a result of this BBI nonsense.

For the last few weeks, Baba Ngina has been around and not globe trotting. At least he has managed to launch a dispensary at Gatundu (or whatever that was).

To an average kenyan, a dispensary is more significant in their lives than a SGR (that no one uses) or non existing dams projects.

Going forward, as the debate rages on, I expect to see him more often 'at home' addressing real issues affecting Kenyans.

BBI has also brought prices of milk,coffee,tea, etc etc to the table. The only irony is that, minister of agriculture in charge of all above is busy tanga tangaling.

If you are expecting anything from Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta you are being foolish. He's only concerned about getting jobs for his friends. When was the last time you heard about that Big4 dream?
alma1
#180 Posted : Monday, December 09, 2019 5:07:47 PM

murchr wrote:
tinker wrote:

If you are expecting anything from Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta you are being foolish. He's only concerned about getting jobs for his friends. When was the last time you heard about that Big4 dream?

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! aii what happened to the psychopant in chief?

Kweli he refused to give you a job?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly