wazua Sat, Sep 21, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

22 Pages«<678910>»
Why I reject the BBI
Wakanyugi
#141 Posted : Tuesday, December 03, 2019 4:31:22 PM

Tokyo wrote:
If the gutter is to be trusted,Uhuru and Raila compromise candidate Matiangi v/s Ruto. It would be an epic battle.

I would certainly vote for Matiangi but I doubt he could beat Ruto. Ruto has been rehearsing for the top job for over ten years now and has the war-chest to fight for it.

Finally lame duck Uhurus endorsement is likely to become a poisoned chalice as we have seen before.
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
Amores
#142 Posted : Tuesday, December 03, 2019 9:00:07 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
If the gutter is to be trusted,Uhuru and Raila compromise candidate Matiangi v/s Ruto. It would be an epic battle.

Campaign money-wise, Ruto has an upper hand/plus already level of penetration.

Matiangi will not need to use his money, dynasties will support him to capture the seat.
I am happy
Amores
#143 Posted : Tuesday, December 03, 2019 9:06:06 PM

Wakanyugi wrote:
Tokyo wrote:

I would certainly vote for Matiangi but I doubt he could beat Ruto. Ruto has been rehearsing for the top job for over ten years now and has the war-chest to fight for it.

Finally lame duck Uhurus endorsement is likely to become a poisoned chalice as we have seen before.

I think if dynasties field their candidate, its an uphill battle for Mbwana DP. It depends on how he plays his cards from now going forward.

Matiangi for me is a no. He has shown ako same league na kina muturi, using their position to oppress- typical of all Kenyans when in power.
I am happy
kaka2za
#144 Posted : Tuesday, December 03, 2019 10:01:24 PM

Amores wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:
Tokyo wrote:

I think if dynasties field their candidate, its an uphill battle for Mbwana DP. It depends on how he plays his cards from now going forward.

Matiangi for me is a no. He has shown ako same league na kina muturi, using their position to oppress- typical of all Kenyans when in power.

Matiangi=Magufuli!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
limanika
#145 Posted : Tuesday, December 03, 2019 10:09:52 PM

Macang'i any day
washiku
#146 Posted : Tuesday, December 03, 2019 11:51:12 PM

The biggest and most surprising BBI outcome is Alma supporting Uhuru.

The rest of it is Hogwash to say the least. I would someone to explain to me what of all the recommendations required a report for Uhuru to implement or what in that report is a game changer that Uhuru will use to make Kenya great again that he can't do now, today with the current powers bestowed unto him.
Wakanyugi
#147 Posted : Wednesday, December 04, 2019 12:03:44 AM

washiku wrote:

The rest of it is Hogwash to say the least. I would someone to explain to me what of all the recommendations required a report for Uhuru to implement or what in that report is a game changer that Uhuru will use to make Kenya great again that he can't do now, today with the current powers bestowed unto him.

It is not rocket science, my brother. Here is a thought experiment:

Say you want to pay someone (s) 10 billion shillings without attracting the wrong kind of attention. The person claims his team spent that much in a certain election and he wants to be paid back, or else....

Say you are a lame duck President on his last term. All you want is an easy run and maybe a legacy. And 10B is pocket change, seeing as the major infrastructure projects you and your deputy are able to swing and skim off.

How would you go about it?

"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
madollar
#148 Posted : Wednesday, December 04, 2019 3:42:19 AM

Amores wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:
Tokyo wrote:

Uhuru was a dynasties candidate in 02 mudavadi was also a non starter despite being supported by the mois and kibakis inners circle in 2013
Lakini hapa kuna poker game being played by uhuru and raila involving BBI and matiangi ruto should tread carefully
alma1
#149 Posted : Wednesday, December 04, 2019 6:06:26 AM

washiku wrote:

ohh come on my brasa.

Even Ruto and Moses Kuria support this BBI. They said they will pass it in 15 minutes in parliament.

Alma is just happy to see that guy squirming like the lilo snake in the grass that he is.

Kenya will be great again when we get rid of people who have no problem stealing from Kimwarer and then taking the money to church.

I think that will be a great thing. And I support.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

newfarer
#150 Posted : Wednesday, December 04, 2019 6:54:24 AM

Wakanyugi wrote:
washiku wrote:

It is not rocket science, my brother. Here is a thought experiment:

Say you want to pay someone (s) 10 billion shillings without attracting the wrong kind of attention. The person claims his team spent that much in a certain election and he wants to be paid back, or else....

Say you are a lame duck President on his last term. All you want is an easy run and maybe a legacy. And 10B is pocket change, seeing as the major infrastructure projects you and your deputy are able to swing and skim off.

How would you go about it?

but there was 6 billions to be eaten in hujuma namba kwani hii deni ya hand cheque Ni ya how much tujuange tujipange
punda amecheka
sqft
#151 Posted : Wednesday, December 04, 2019 10:10:51 AM

I thought that this BBI should be processed like the pumguza mzigo thing ie Uhuru and Rao collect 1m signatures, then the signatures are verified by the IEBC, then the document is taken to the county assemblies for discussion and approval or rejection etc.
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
kaka2za
#152 Posted : Wednesday, December 04, 2019 2:17:07 PM

limanika wrote:
Macang'i any day

Applause Applause

Macang'i for president!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
alma1
#153 Posted : Wednesday, December 04, 2019 4:58:49 PM

To the Tanga Tanga team. Where shall you hide in 2020?

Thus far tanga tanga has been hiding behind mara sijui raila, mara matiangi etc. They are too cowardly to even mention Uhuru like I have here many times.

Cowards

You have been warned. Mkule Christmas.

2020 we shall see which Central Tanga Tanga shall say to Uhuru in his face that .....mara this mara that.

I ask again, where shall looto hide when the time of reckoning comes. It is coming.

No more Kiambaa nonsense, so says Uhunye.

murchr
#154 Posted : Wednesday, December 04, 2019 5:38:25 PM

alma1 wrote:

Thus far tanga tanga has been hiding behind mara sijui raila, mara matiangi etc. They are too cowardly to even mention Uhuru like I have here many times.

Cowards

2020 we shall see which Central Tanga Tanga shall say to Uhuru in his face that .....mara this mara that.

I ask again, where shall looto hide when the time of reckoning comes. It is coming.

You are drunk, this BBI thing cannot even go beyond the report stage
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Amores
#155 Posted : Wednesday, December 04, 2019 7:31:00 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Amores wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:
Tokyo wrote:

Matiangi=Magufuli!

Is that a good thing ?
I am happy
alma1
#156 Posted : Wednesday, December 04, 2019 10:18:10 PM

murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Cowards

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I thought your looto fella was waxing lyrical about it juzi tu.

Murchr, the problem is that you guys seem so confused you don't even know what you want to tell Kenyans.

Mara, we shall not support, mara we shall support, we shall not support, we shall support in parliament, raila, matiangi...

I mean just confused fellas.

Tell us what you want. We may decide to listen to you..Right now, you are just a den of total confusion looking for relevance.

murchr
#157 Posted : Wednesday, December 04, 2019 11:05:44 PM

alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Cowards

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I thought your looto fella was waxing lyrical about it juzi tu.

Murchr, the problem is that you guys seem so confused you don't even know what you want to tell Kenyans.

Mara, we shall not support, mara we shall support, we shall not support, we shall support in parliament, raila, matiangi...

Tell us what you want. We may decide to listen to you..Right now, you are just a den of total confusion looking for relevance.

The thing is stuck at the current stage. Open your eyes. Easiest way would have been through parliament but baba doesnt want that because it will fail. Now how about 1m signatures, pass in 24 county assemblies then come up with a referendum question.

Note what Muturi said, that doc is in no way a doc that can be discussed in parliament, so it can only be discussed on idle TV channels and funerals
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
alma1
#158 Posted : Wednesday, December 04, 2019 11:15:15 PM

murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Cowards

The thing is stuck at the current stage. Open your eyes. Easiest way would have been through parliament but baba doesnt want that because it will fail. Now how about 1m signatures, pass in 24 county assemblies then come up with a referendum question.

Note what Muturi said, that doc is in no way a doc that can be discussed in parliament, so it can only be discussed on idle TV channels and funerals

Ati parliament.

The only people who want us to believe about this parliament route are tanga tanga. Now even that route has been closed for them. Dead on arrival.

Let me start my December holiday as I read that report on my own.

Hii mambo ya tanga tanga is enough confusion for a day. Juzi they were saying they will make Duale Prime Minister. I mean you guys are slowly growing mad.

Tusome and wait for Uhunye to start camping in Central. Then we shall see the real men with balls during that period.

Not hiding behind raira this raira that. I want to hear Moses Kuria stand up in Gatundu as Uhuru is seated next to him talk his rubbish.

Didi Nyoro pia asimame ajitetee.

Then Looto makes his opinion public. He can then tell us if he wants to resign and restart URP or follow his President.

Sio kua na umama hapa.

Watu waseme iliyo moyoni mwao.

Kieleweke.

murchr
#159 Posted : Wednesday, December 04, 2019 11:18:35 PM

alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Cowards

Ati parliament.

The only people who want us to believe about this parliament route are tanga tanga. Now even that route has been closed for them. Dead on arrival.

Hii mambo ya tanga tanga is enough confusion for a day. Juzi they were saying they will make Duale Prime Minister. I mean you guys are slowly growing mad.

Tusome and wait for Uhunye to start camping in Central. Then we shall see the real men with balls during that period.

Not hiding behind raira this raira that. I want to hear Moses Kuria stand up in Gatundu as Uhuru is seated next to him talk his rubbish.

Then Looto makes his opinion public. He can then tell us if he wants to resign and restart URP or follow his President.

Sio kua na umama hapa.

Kieleweke.

BBI is dead
mpobiz
#160 Posted : Thursday, December 05, 2019 12:57:01 AM

murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Cowards

Ati parliament.

Sio kua na umama hapa.

Kieleweke.

BBI is dead

I am somewhere drunk as as a mgema and listening to the best reggae ever. but when I saw bbi is dead I had to comment.
I second you my brother .. hii kitu imekufa.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...