wazua Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Major Peter mugure the murderer.
FRM2011
#21 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 3:10:35 PM

Let me fly off tangent here.

This guy's name is Peter Mugure. Which means he was brought up by a single mother.

There are single women out here doing their best. Sadly, they are a minority. A good chunk of single mothers drop the ball when raising boys.
newfarer
#22 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 3:21:50 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

This guy's name is Peter Mugure. Which means he was brought up by a single mother.

There are single women out here doing their best. Sadly, they are a minority. A good chunk of single mothers drop the ball when raising boys.

FRM2011 this is a vanity war you are calling unto yourself. most mothers become single because men lie to /on them and run.most women want to start a life and live happily with their husbands but men have become too slippery however hard you try.
punda amecheka
Angelica _ann
#23 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 3:25:38 PM

newfarer wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

FRM2011 this is a vanity war you are calling unto yourself. most mothers become single because men lie to /on them and run.most women want to start a life and live happily with their husbands but men have become too slippery however hard you try.

What do you want the mothers to do (i hate the use of single mothers - a mother is a mother), when the man/men abandon their children. Mothers are mostly there for their children, regardless.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
AlphDoti
#24 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 3:52:09 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
I still don't understand why you kill kids after differing with their mother. He betrayed the trust of the kids, needs to be executed by a firing squad. Then again where to you get the energy to kill your kids, some things are demonic. Poor innocent souls. Sad Sad Sad

I feel he should be brought to Uhuru Park and we stone him till his last breath.This is a beast.

This should b the right. way. I'm glad people are seeing the need for capital punishment: it acts as deterrent.
Fyatu
#25 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 3:52:40 PM

The ball now squarely falls in Mukora's court(pun not intended). The evidence is as clear as night and day. The Soldier even took the cops to where he buried them. What more evidence does Mukora want?

I said it before that in a country like China, with over a billion people in population, a case like this will take 3hrs tops to be concluded.

As things stand, the family of Syombua might never get justice in this our Kenya. I wager Mukora Maraga will give a presser in July 2020 and ask for more time to conclude this case and other grand corruption and murder cases.

Quick quiz
Did the courts conclude the murder case of Sharon Otieno? What excuse is the Judge/Magistrate hearing this case giving?
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
AlphDoti
#26 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 3:57:16 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
newfarer wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

What do you want the mothers to do (i hate the use of single mothers - a mother is a mother), when the man/men abandon their children. Mothers are mostly there for their children, regardless.

We have been that road before. 85% of those with behaviour disorders come from single mother households, 20 times national average. 85% in prison come from single mother households, 20 times national average. Which means youths with absent fathers are more likely to end up in prison. 75% of patients in drug abuse centers come from single mother households, 10 times national average. 90% of adolescence arsonists lived only with their mother. Numbers do not lie.
AlphDoti
#27 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 4:02:02 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Queen wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Queen wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
newfarer wrote:
this year full of brutal murders.
signs of a stressed population that is just bad mannered.
When we say Kenya is made of 80% Christians I ask myself where are they.

They are following the bible. I have never read a book with so much killings like the old testament. The most shocking of all is where God sent bears to maul 42 kids for laughing at Elisha's kipaara.

You might have a point.

Nothing beats what happened during the Great Deluge and of course to the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. Both events well documented in the OT.

Ati Kenya has 80% Christians, that is a big joke. Majority are churchgoers but not Christians smile smile smile

Let's stop the religious discourse because this thread will mutate to that topic.

The point is Evil begets Evil..... If you know, you know!

We all have the potential to do evil.
The only difference is some need very little prompting while others need more persuasion.
Only a few young men took part in the early days of the Rwanda genocide, however as time went on, even nuns and pregnant women were hacking people to death.
Don't trust anybody. Fear the person closest to you most.

Death row in 38 prisons across the country:

All the women are Christians. And 84 per cent of the men are Christians, while 9 per cent are Muslims, 4 per cent are agnostic or atheist, 1 per cent unknown
Angelica _ann
#28 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 4:08:19 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
newfarer wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

We have been that road before. 85% of those with behaviour disorders come from single mother households, 20 times national average. 85% in prison come from single mother households, 20 times national average. Which means youths with absent fathers are more likely to end up in prison. 75% of patients in drug abuse centers come from single mother households, 10 times national average. 90% of adolescence arsonists lived only with their mother. Numbers do not lie.

I dont disputes the stats, sasa mutaka mothers wafanye nini yet it is the men who take off, in most instances?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
AlphDoti
#29 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 4:14:40 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
newfarer wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

I don't disputes the stats, sasa mutaka mothers wafanye nini yet it is the men who take off, in most instances?

They should stop procreating with deadbeat fathers. Na wawache maringo ignoring the good men, pursuing players who instead use and dump them! Why not get married as 2nd or 3rd or 4th wife to responsible man who will provide father figure to your children? The women are to blame.
Gathige
#30 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 4:30:49 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
newfarer wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

I dont disputes the stats, sasa mutaka mothers wafanye nini yet it is the men who take off, in most instances?

AA, Men dont take off but are chased away. A man will never abandon his kids unless he is chased away from them.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
tom_boy
#31 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 4:59:40 PM

Gathige wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
newfarer wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

AA, Men dont take off but are chased away. A man will never abandon his kids unless he is chased away from them.

@Gathige, that is pure crap. Men have become weak and run away from responsibilities
They must find it difficult....... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority. -G. Massey.
newfarer
#32 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 6:32:11 PM

what ruto said

"My 11 year old child Abby is well catered for including her education in private boarding school. Politicians& Busybodies should keep off. For the record I did find Abby's mother a 90k-a-month job,40k monthly upkeep ever since. She went ahead to get her own 3 other kids though.The other father/s should be men enough and look after their kids. Trying blackmail for me to cater for other men's children won't work," Ruto said in statement published on his Twitter account

this is what men should do at minimum
punda amecheka
AlphDoti
#33 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 6:50:44 PM

newfarer wrote:
What Ruto said

"My 11 year old child Abby is well catered for including her education in private boarding school. Politicians& Busybodies should keep off. For the record I did find Abby's mother a 90k-a-month job, 40k monthly upkeep ever since. She went ahead to get her own 3 other kids though.The other father/s should be men enough and look after their kids. Trying blackmail for me to cater for other men's children won't work," Ruto said in statement published on his Twitter account

this is what men should do at minimum

He was immediately summoned by wazees and told the senior most baby daddy gathers for everything on behalf of the other(s). He complied and I think that case was closed.
mkenyan
#34 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 7:20:36 PM

Impunity wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
I still don't understand why you kill kids after differing with their mother. He betrayed the trust of the kids, needs to be executed by a firing squad. Then again where to you get the energy to kill your kids, some things are demonic. Poor innocent souls. Sad Sad Sad

I feel he should be brought to Uhuru Park and we stone him till his last breath.This is a beast.

Listen to his side of story first. He must have suffered temporary insanity.

Think about these laws which we borrowed from the west.
The current civil law on matters separation and divorce is so pro-wife (pro-female).

The boychild having been left with no law in his favor,he would most certainly resort to the jungle law...which a human being,like any other animal,will resort to when boxed in a corner.

She was beautiful than most wazuan ladies here,she expected the soldier to continue paying to feed her,feed her new husband,the kids...and still remain insane?
This is a soldier who has killed dozens of alshabab and collateral civilians in Somalia.
He has killed previously.

And maybe the reason why they broke could have emanated from the "girl's beauty".

NO.

What he did is utmost wrong...but us mortals are not here to judge him and stone him at uhuru park.

Killing him will not stop others from doing the same heinous act.

I feel for the kids though. I cry for their souls.
Sad

you seem to be birds of a feather to this killer.
mkenyan
#35 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 7:25:06 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
newfarer wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

some men are here yapping about single mums 247 while interestingly it is the mothers who actually raise children in many families in kenya. and that is where the mothers and fathers are living together. it is not uncommon to find fathers too busy with their lives to have an interest in their children - in their own homes. the so called 'single mums' are merely doing the same things that married mums are already doing in their own homes.
Lolest!
#36 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 8:33:43 PM

mkenyan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
newfarer wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

some men are here yapping about single mums 247 while interestingly it is the mothers who actually raise children in many families in kenya. and that is where the mothers and fathers are living together. it is not uncommon to find fathers too busy with their lives to have an interest in their children - in their own homes. the so called 'single mums' are merely doing the same things that married mums are already doing in their own homes.

Bana @mkenyan be releasing these harsh truths in small doses bana!
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
githundi
#37 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 9:17:11 PM

mkenyan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
newfarer wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Boss.. You are ignoring the most critical thing... Presence
Democracy does not belong to the dead
Dahatre
#38 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 10:15:41 PM

AlphDoti wrote:

Sheikh:
For those who did not participate before, Can you give us the source of these data?

Tujisomee natujitafsirie.
mkenyan
#39 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 7:45:41 AM

githundi wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
newfarer wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Boss.. You are ignoring the most critical thing... Presence

that is how they cheat themselves and turn around to look down on 'single mums' while they are having 'single mum' enterprises in their own homes. ati presence!
murchr
#40 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 7:46:52 AM

This major must have had another woman he was trying to impress and the only way about it was to eliminate those present.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore