wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
President Musalia
newfarer
#1 Posted : Friday, November 15, 2019 7:14:26 AM

why do I feel of all the remaining clowns ,the only sober one for Presidency in 2022 is Musalia Mudavadi? Anyone with me? not that I like him much but for lack the of choice.
punda amecheka
Fyatu
#2 Posted : Friday, November 15, 2019 7:47:07 AM

newfarer wrote:
why do I feel of all the remaining clowns ,the only sober one for Presidency in 2022 is Musalia Mudavadi? Anyone with me? not that I like him much but for lack the of choice.

I like Musalia. If Baba contests in 2022, then Musalia is cooked.However, if Baba is not on the ballot then Musalia will give daktari a serious run for his money(pun).

Ni maoni tu
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
gk
#3 Posted : Friday, November 15, 2019 7:51:23 AM

Maybe President Mudavadi 😊😊
tycho
#4 Posted : Friday, November 15, 2019 1:25:57 PM

newfarer wrote:

Musalia can be President. You know he is one of those billionaire elites. It appears that there's a nice little political script that was handed over to us. And each is happy with their role. So when we see Musalia dancing on the podium, with his round face smiling, we filanga kut. Eeh, isikuti.

Aah! Musalia, isikut munomuno.
#5 Posted : Friday, November 15, 2019 2:17:43 PM

newfarer wrote:

Anyone who was in KANU is a no for me. But even without that, Musalia can't, and not to sound tribal, it will be a long time before a lunje becomes president. In Kenya, politics is about tribal numbers.

BBI will solve it
:)
kaka2za
#6 Posted : Sunday, November 17, 2019 4:14:15 PM

Title of this thread is wrong. MM chance of becoming president is equal to chance of Eliud Kipchoge running the marathon in 1.29mins
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
FRM2011
#7 Posted : Sunday, November 17, 2019 4:38:43 PM

I see a predictable build-up to 2022. Ruto, and his despicable group of sycophants, baba's team including the three ukambani governors, the regional heavyweights I.e. joho, kingi, oparanya and the entire kieleweke group.

The last team will have kalonzo, musalia, gideon moi.

And the killer punch will be delivered by Rao once again at Uhuru park.

Musalia tosha.
Ngalaka
#8 Posted : Sunday, November 17, 2019 6:47:58 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

I see a predictable build-up to 2022. Ruto, and his despicable group of sycophants, baba's team including the three ukambani governors, the regional heavyweights I.e. joho, kingi, oparanya and the entire kieleweke group.

And the killer punch will be delivered by Uhuru & Rao once again at Uhuru park.

==> Matiang'i tosha.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
newfarer
#9 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 2:50:48 PM

2012 wrote:
newfarer wrote:

Anyone who was in KANU is a no for me. But even without that, Musalia can't, and not to sound tribal, it will be a long time before a lunje becomes president. In Kenya, politics is about tribal numbers.

comparing Mudavadi with the current pretender to the throne.

Mudavadi may have stolen.everybody in mois government stole. but now ruto and his team have looted in s style that makes mois theft look like a Christmas party. when 70billion go to non existent dams then do you want to trust the same people with over 3 trillion plus budget?

Not forgetting that idp shamba that was grabbed during PEV,the langata primary school grabbing in front of our eyes

Musalia Matiangi can make a good collabo.though it will appear like taking all uthamaki to the West.there ought to be some balance maybe a deputy from East or coast.from East we could have the drama governor Mutua
punda amecheka
AlphDoti
#10 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 6:52:34 PM

newfarer wrote:
2012 wrote:
newfarer wrote:

comparing Mudavadi with the current pretender to the throne.

Mudavadi may have stolen.everybody in mois government stole. but now ruto and his team have looted in s style that makes mois theft look like a Christmas party. when 70billion go to non existent dams then do you want to trust the same people with over 3 trillion plus budget?

Not forgetting that idp shamba that was grabbed during PEV,the langata primary school grabbing in front of our eyes

Musalia Matiangi can make a good collabo.though it will appear like taking all uthamaki to the West.there ought to be some balance maybe a deputy from East or coast.from East we could have the drama governor Mutua

Do not remind me of Langata Primary children playground saga. I feel like crying.
limanika
#11 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 8:02:17 PM

newfarer wrote:

Musalia can only make it if supported by Rao. For now it appears Rao will be running so Madvd has to wait out
Amores
#12 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 6:31:29 AM

FRM2011 wrote:

Musalia tosha.

Raila and his sycophants are too power hungry. They have to prop him up just "this last time" and he will still not be president. Then we will amend the constitution again because we will be handed a new set of irreducible minimums smile
I am happy
Ericsson
#13 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 12:15:15 PM

Fyatu wrote:
newfarer wrote:

I like Musalia. If Baba contests in 2022, then Musalia is cooked.However, if Baba is not on the ballot then Musalia will give daktari a serious run for his money(pun).

Ni maoni tu

Baba will stand to contest in 2022
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Ericsson
#14 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 12:17:10 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

Musalia tosha.

And where is nyumba ya mumbi in the arrangement?
Mastermind
#15 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 12:18:10 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
newfarer wrote:

Ni maoni tu

Certainly.
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
Ericsson
#16 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 12:20:28 PM

Amores wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Musalia tosha.

Raila and his sycophants are too power hungry. They have to prop him up just "this last time" and he will still not be president. Then we will amend the constitution again because we will be handed a new set of irreducible minimums smile

Elections is a time and opportunity for Raila to make money.He doesn't contest to win but to raise money.
Fyatu
#17 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 12:45:55 PM

Ericsson wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Musalia tosha.

Nyumba ya mumbi will be happy to sit-out 2022 elections.
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Gathige
#18 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 12:49:53 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Amores wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Musalia tosha.

Elections is a time and opportunity for Raila to make money.He doesn't contest to win but to raise money.

Baba is an electpreneur par excellence. He fully understands the OPM ( Other People's money) concept and applies it very well in the politics business. He has never lost in any election as he makes more money in the subsequent ones.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Ericsson
#19 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 12:51:29 PM

Fyatu wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Musalia tosha.

Nyumba ya mumbi will be happy to sit-out 2022 elections.

Never ever,they are strategising even through current appointments in public places
kaka2za
#20 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 3:36:30 PM

Mastermind wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
newfarer wrote:

Ni maoni tu

Certainly.

Baba will decide who will be president in 2022.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)