wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

How much have you changed?
tycho
#1 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 4:55:52 PM

We could try a game.

Fill in the categories:

I used to think that ... Now I think that ... because of ...

I used to think that magick is a lie, now I think it's true because I can apply it in my daily life with positive results.
Amores
#2 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 8:43:36 PM

It has to be linked to previous post?
I am happy
tycho
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 09, 2019 12:24:12 AM

Amores wrote:
It has to be linked to previous post?

Not necessarily. You just fill the blanks with your own experience etc.
tycho
#4 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 9:25:49 AM

I used to think I knew what autonomy means, but now I think I have been ignorant about it, because I can't recall a definition for my former state while I have a definition in my current statesmile
Wakanyugi
#5 Posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2019 1:50:51 PM

tycho wrote:
I used to think I knew what autonomy means, but now I think I have been ignorant about it, because I can't recall a definition for my former state while I have a definition in my current statesmile

I used to think that definitions were important, now I know that know nothing, as in squat, zip, zero, nada, sufuri, onge....
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
tycho
#6 Posted : Thursday, November 14, 2019 9:18:45 AM

Wakanyugi wrote:
tycho wrote:

I used to think that definitions were important, now I know that know nothing, as in squat, zip, zero, nada, sufuri, onge....

Hi. You started well but digressed on the way. Can you correct and finish the statement up? Especially the reason why you think you don't know anything.
Wakanyugi
#7 Posted : Friday, November 15, 2019 3:40:18 PM

tycho wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:
tycho wrote:

Hi. You started well but digressed on the way. Can you correct and finish the statement up? Especially the reason why you think you don't know anything.

I have gone through a phase where everything I thought I knew, or believed, is questioned and sometimes very brutally too. It is a humbling experience, one from which my only conclusion is 'you are not as clever as you thought you were now, are you?'

It is a strangely freeing experience too. Having nothing left to prove, I can finally be just me, warts and all.
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
tycho
#8 Posted : Friday, November 15, 2019 4:01:14 PM

Wakanyugi wrote:
tycho wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:
tycho wrote:

I have gone through a phase where everything I thought I knew, or believed, is questioned and sometimes very brutally too. It is a humbling experience, one from which my only conclusion is 'you are not as clever as you thought you were now, are you?'

It is a strangely freeing experience too. Having nothing left to prove, I can finally be just me, warts and all.

Yeah I understand you. But look, we are playing a game. When was the last time you played?
tycho
#9 Posted : Friday, November 15, 2019 4:49:17 PM

Try this:

'I used to think I new everything, but now I think I don't know anything, because I have failed so many times!'

Just say it. It will heal you. Try...
Wakanyugi
#10 Posted : Friday, November 15, 2019 9:22:09 PM

tycho wrote:
Try this:

'I used to think I new everything, but now I think I don't know anything, because I have failed so many times!'

Tycho told to me say this: I used to think bla, bla bla.....jijazie mwenyewe.
tycho
#11 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2019 4:04:10 AM

Wakanyugi wrote:
tycho wrote:
Try this:

I used to think that @Wakanyugi is a know nothing, but now I think he's a moron, because he can neither play nor articulate himself.
Njunge
#12 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2019 8:56:23 PM

tycho wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:
tycho wrote:
Try this:

I used to think that @Wakanyugi is a know nothing, but now I think he's a moron, because he can neither play nor articulate himself.

Hii mchezo iishie hapo😁