safariant
#201 Posted : Sunday, April 01, 2018 4:11:05 PM

kaka2za wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
masukuma wrote:
hardwood wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Chonolists are who they are due to the platform (TV station) they have. Without the platform they are zero. Chida for most of them after fame has gotten to their heads they get to think the platform is a nuisance. Many have resigned and gone into oblivion....or to some little known chinese channels which no one watches and became irrelevant. For chonolists once you are out of the limelight you become zero.

This reminds me....is the former top chonolist Robert Nagila still alive?

he went to CCTV

Problem of watching Inooro TV only smile

Be kind my sister. Its good friday. And to their defence, Inooro's editorial policy and that of the entire Royal media group has been heavily influenced by their CEO rather than the owner. Most people will tell you that Wachira Waruru is a professional. Not shocking being the son of the late Waruru Kanja son-of-Wairimu. He always insisted in the full name as typed above. He hit the roof in parliament after Ouko was killed and criticized the govt forgetting he was a full cabinet minister. Moi fired him the following day and he was soon "caught" with foreign currency without a permit and jailed.

Shida ni watu wa Kameme Tv. @hardwood's TV is usually locked permanently on the Kameme channel.

@Frm2011 You mixed up the chronology of events on the Waruru Kanja story.He was jailed in 1981 and Ouko was murdered years later.

Ni kujua sana
The greatest act of bravery is chancing a fart while suffering from diarrhoea
murchr
#202 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 8:13:14 PM

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
harrydre
#203 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 4:28:28 AM

murchr wrote:

now Madowo has an accent after few weeks in US, and some dude wants to be Richard Quest!!
i.am.back!!!!
passiveinvestor
#204 Posted : Monday, December 02, 2019 1:42:36 PM

harrydre wrote:
murchr wrote:

now Madowo has an accent after few weeks in US, and some dude wants to be Richard Quest!!

Achana naye! You are the one with the accent. He is speaking proper English!
Amores
#205 Posted : Tuesday, December 03, 2019 5:42:08 AM

passiveinvestor wrote:
harrydre wrote:
murchr wrote:

Achana naye! You are the one with the accent. He is speaking proper English!

Larry is good!

I work with mates from a fair share of the world and I know that my accent changes depending on who i am speaking to. This is only in desire to be understood. With native English speakers, you kind of have to articulate the words, otherwise they do not get what you say.
I am happy