wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Uhuru's big NO to MPIGs, I just like mwana wa Jomo
freiks
#1 Posted : Friday, July 02, 2010 9:51:43 PM

Nothing seems to make me feel like not liking 'Mwana wa Jomo', He has just told MPIGS i have other plans for the money I have and not to pay you a single dime on top. Will he hold on it?
Life is an endless adventure
simonkabz
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 03, 2010 8:26:20 AM

Great. Then katiba passes n these gluttons will b screwed 4a loooong time.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
PONDI
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 03, 2010 8:45:14 AM

playing to the gallery. aint much he can do when MPigs pass that law. besides, the same mp's can decide to fix him ala kimunya style. censure
suwan
#4 Posted : Saturday, July 03, 2010 10:50:15 AM

kudos UK, just ope its not a political gimmick
kenmac
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 03, 2010 12:06:37 PM

Good start but very afraid the 46m he stands to gain might corrupt his mind....
......Ecclesiastes
suwan
#6 Posted : Saturday, July 03, 2010 12:19:46 PM

ope it has nuthng to do with the referendum
Intelligentsia
#7 Posted : Saturday, July 03, 2010 6:47:15 PM

@PONDI i agree with you they will then withhold passing any key Bills the Finance Ministry wants passed. Last time this power of greed brought the govt to its knees. BTW, there were no dissenting MPigs when the Bill was being passed, so where was this jomo's progeny?
youcan'tstopusnow
#8 Posted : Saturday, July 03, 2010 8:45:17 PM

Intelligentsia wrote:
@PONDI i agree with you they will then withhold passing any key Bills the Finance Ministry wants passed. Last time this power of greed brought the govt to its knees. BTW, there were no dissenting MPigs when the Bill was being passed, so where was this jomo's progeny?

I think I heard some "Nays"
Wonder who those were
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
freiks
#9 Posted : Saturday, July 03, 2010 8:56:43 PM

Very sure that they might hold him hostage but the best thing is that of late not all mpigs are in the same camp. some will want to retain their sits and the only thing for them is to refuse the increament to win electorate. Also am sure AMOLLO will not want to be seen accepting too much chumes coz of his 2012 elusive dream, thus he will support "Wa Jomo"
Njung'e
#10 Posted : Sunday, July 04, 2010 11:47:29 AM

And the No sayers want the status quo to remain so that this jinga Mpigs can continue enriching themselves???...Huh!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
BGL
#11 Posted : Sunday, July 04, 2010 2:50:01 PM

It's time anyone whose pay is from the public taxes., (University lecturers, teachers, civil/public servants) vehemently opposed this latest move by MPs. Their action alongside support from COTU and other civil society groups can make it clear to the greedy MPs that we are fed up with their antics.
If MPs get the increment then all the above groups should DEMAND THE SAME PROPORTIONATE INCREMENT or down their tools for as long as it takes. Uhuru Kenyatta stand your ground and be counted.
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
Wendz
#12 Posted : Monday, July 05, 2010 9:10:07 AM

freiks wrote:
Very sure that they might hold him hostage but the best thing is that of late not all mpigs are in the same camp. some will want to retain their sits and the only thing for them is to refuse the increament to win electorate. Also am sure AMOLLO will not want to be seen accepting too much chumes coz of his 2012 elusive dream, thus he will support "Wa Jomo"

Amollo has already..... and am sure we shall see several others coming out to deny they even voted for it.... I heard the leader and some NO camp say no to the increment too so there is no way the "govt" Amollo and Kibs are caught dead accepting it.... ... Anyone heard khalwale on news last night???... how could he even go out to tell us that UK theory.... ati UK wants the Mpigs not to support the constitution by saying no to their increament... Its not their Constitution... its ours!!!
Njung'e
#13 Posted : Monday, July 05, 2010 10:33:38 AM

Let's hear from Obako,RAO,Kalonzo,UK,Musalia,Marende and Maalim since they are beneficiaries of the said pay hike.In the meantime can someone do me a favour and put the names of the forty thieves who passed this recomendations?
freiks
#14 Posted : Tuesday, July 06, 2010 7:46:47 PM

Peter Keneth is enemy number one in parliament now for insisting that MPIGS shd lead bty example and pay taxes. I wish we could have such leaders who gets the bull by its horns. Congs Hon Ken you are our hero
freiks
#15 Posted : Thursday, July 08, 2010 6:03:57 PM

Marende 'The most respected in the parliament' has vehemently defended mps and said that its premature to castigate. Does Hon. Marende(MAKMENDE) really have the interest of the nation at his heart or just trying to see where to make that extra buck from taxpayers purse (Remember he defended taxation and said it should philanthropic for mps to pay taxes)
suwan
#16 Posted : Thursday, July 08, 2010 6:11:35 PM

that Marenge man just uses his authoratitive voice to sound calm hence reasonable and respectable...he is the worst that there cld be...
Remember him critisizing the hao the former speaker was to occupy...uhuh?
Njung'e
#17 Posted : Thursday, July 08, 2010 6:16:01 PM

@Freiks,
Actually there should be no cause of alarm even though most of this Mpigs have gone on to confirm my worst fears.For the increment to ever be,the idiots will have to change existing law.Baks will never sign such idiocy.............wata-do?