obiero wrote:
Monk wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
FUNKY wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
@Yasserbigchair one of the exchange bar founding member and core NSE insider sends me with this message.. "THE EXCHANGE BAR HAS NO QUALMS WITH THE FOLLOWING 10 STOCKS AS AT 20.08.2019
BAT, COOP, DTB, EQTY, JUB, KCB, KEGN, KQ, TOTAL, SCOM"

Whenever I see KQ amongst decent securities, it reminds me of Obiero's excessive humourLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

To realize the seriousness about KQ, you will note that COOP, DTB, EQTY, KCB are part owners and MJ of the SCOM hall of fame is the Chairman of KQ.. Watch and learn how bulk money is made via beta trading

The banks did not willingly become shareholders into KQ!

Only 3 out of 11 banks were against the restructuring.. A lie told repeatedly doesn’t become the truth

1) The smartest banks are those that did not lend to KQ e.g. SCBK, BBK, etc. The "foreign" banks.
2) The next smartest were those who opposed the forced Debt:Equity Conversion.

I speak in code Laughing out loudly

Reaching for popcorn :) Seriously though, coercion came into play. Its happening even as we speak with the betting industry. When your trading license is on the line, what choices do you have?

The question we must ask ourselves is whether they have lost their capital or if they can negotiate a honorable exit

If you have to negotiate with an entity like the government, you have already lost. I learnt many years ago not to go bed with them in the first place. I lost big time everytime...KQ, Mumias, KPLC, did I mention KQ?
Are we related? Laughing out loudly I lost big time everytime...KQ, Mumias, KPLC, did I mention KQ? Though I was not in Mumias when it started cratering. I did get hurt in KPLC and KQ.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#162 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 9:41:55 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Monk wrote:
obiero wrote:
Monk wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
FUNKY wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
@Yasserbigchair one of the exchange bar founding member and core NSE insider sends me with this message.. "THE EXCHANGE BAR HAS NO QUALMS WITH THE FOLLOWING 10 STOCKS AS AT 20.08.2019

Whenever I see KQ amongst decent securities, it reminds me of Obiero's excessive humourLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

To realize the seriousness about KQ, you will note that COOP, DTB, EQTY, KCB are part owners and MJ of the SCOM hall of fame is the Chairman of KQ.. Watch and learn how bulk money is made via beta trading

Only 3 out of 11 banks were against the restructuring.. A lie told repeatedly doesn’t become the truth

1) The smartest banks are those that did not lend to KQ e.g. SCBK, BBK, etc. The "foreign" banks.

Reaching for popcorn :) Seriously though, coercion came into play. Its happening even as we speak with the betting industry. When your trading license is on the line, what choices do you have?

The question we must ask ourselves is whether they have lost their capital or if they can negotiate a honorable exit

If you have to negotiate with an entity like the government, you have already lost. I learnt many years ago not to go bed with them in the first place. I lost big time everytime...KQ, Mumias, KPLC, did I mention KQ?
Are we related? Laughing out loudly I lost big time everytime...KQ, Mumias, KPLC, did I mention KQ? Though I was not in Mumias when it started cratering. I did get hurt in KPLC and KQ.

Past failure does not guarantee future failure.. Be bold

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Monk
#163 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 9:58:07 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Monk wrote:
obiero wrote:
Monk wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
FUNKY wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

I learnt from past failures. I did not quit, merely changed strategy. And believe me, the culture in Gov hasn't changed. Nowadays I watch history repeating itself from a distance. I'm watching you go through the learning curve...others will learn too from your example.
VituVingiSana
#164 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 10:11:29 AM

Monk wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Monk wrote:
obiero wrote:
Monk wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
FUNKY wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

I learnt from past failures. I did not quit, merely changed strategy. And believe me, the culture in Gov hasn't changed. Nowadays I watch history repeating itself from a distance. I'm watching you go through the learning curve...others will learn too from your example.
Asiyefunzwa na mamaye hufunzwa na ulimwengu...
Folks, I hope, will graduate just as we have.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#165 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 10:41:47 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Monk wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Monk wrote:
obiero wrote:
Monk wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
FUNKY wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

What learning are you talking about while still invested in KENRE, KCB, SCOM? The fact is that GoK is a safe place and loosing out 100% on an investment in which GoK holds stake is yet to happen at the NSE. Erosion yes, but total wipe out, never has been sighted..

VituVingiSana
#166 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 12:24:29 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Monk wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Monk wrote:
obiero wrote:
Monk wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
FUNKY wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

What learning are you talking about while still invested in KENRE, KCB, SCOM? The fact is that GoK is a safe place and loosing out 100% on an investment in which GoK holds stake is yet to happen at the NSE. Erosion yes, but total wipe out, never has been sighted..

SafCom is run by Vodafone. I sold out when GoK starting taking of putting one of their own in as CEO.
I don't know who controls the strings at KCB but you do have a point. It is the favorite son with benefits that no-one else has.
KenRe - I will bail, even with a loss, when the management is no longer aligned with me. The only (significant) GoK counter I hold.

Which brings me to... In the grand scheme there is a statistically insignificant difference between 90% and 100% loss. Not to mention opportunity loss.

BUT to each his own.
xxxxx
#167 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 1:25:44 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Monk wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Monk wrote:
obiero wrote:
Monk wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
FUNKY wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

SafCom is run by Vodafone. I sold out when GoK starting taking of putting one of their own in as CEO.
I don't know who controls the strings at KCB but you do have a point. It is the favorite son with benefits that no-one else has.
KenRe - I will bail, even with a loss, when the management is no longer aligned with me. The only (significant) GoK counter I hold.

Which brings me to... In the grand scheme there is a statistically insignificant difference between 90% and 100% loss. Not to mention opportunity loss.

BUT to each his own.

Alas....90% & 100%......but he's gonna say it depends on where you learnt your mathematicsLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
obiero
#168 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 6:39:41 PM

@Yasserbigchair one of the exchange bar founding member and core NSE insider sends me with this message.. "THE EXCHANGE BAR HAS NO QUALMS WITH THE FOLLOWING 10 STOCKS AS AT 01.11.2019

VituVingiSana
#169 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 7:03:18 PM

obiero wrote:
@Yasserbigchair one of the exchange bar founding member and core NSE insider sends me with this message.. "THE EXCHANGE BAR HAS NO QUALMS WITH THE FOLLOWING 10 STOCKS AS AT 01.11.2019
Laughing out loudly
Ericsson
#170 Posted : Friday, November 01, 2019 6:05:50 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Laughing out loudly

Yasserbigchair should maintain his silence for ever
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#171 Posted : Friday, November 01, 2019 8:18:38 AM

Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Laughing out loudly

The wind cannot be stopped from blowing

sparkly
#172 Posted : Friday, November 01, 2019 8:27:34 AM

obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Laughing out loudly

Tell Yasserbigchair to stop daydreaming Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#173 Posted : Saturday, November 02, 2019 5:19:30 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Laughing out loudly

I follow him keenly and I have registered gains courtesy of his information.. But I will share your thoughts when we meet. He misses wazua

kenyan2019
#174 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 12:16:09 PM

Any comments on Total Kenya
obiero
#175 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2020 6:35:08 AM

@ Yasserbigchair sends me with this message during CoronaVirus pandemic.. "THE EXCHANGE BAR HAS NO QUALMS WITH THE FOLLOWING STOCKS AS AT 10.04.2020
BAT, COOP, DTB, EQTY, JUB, KCB, KEGN, TOTAL, SCOM"

obiero
#176 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2020 7:03:13 AM

@ Yasserbigchair sends me with this message during CoronaVirus pandemic.. "THE EXCHANGE BAR HAS NO QUALMS WITH THE FOLLOWING STOCKS AS AT 19.05.2020
BAT, COOP, DTB, EQTY, JUB, KCB, KEGN, KQ, SCOM"

obiero
#177 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2020 7:05:03 AM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Laughing out loudly

I follow him keenly and I have registered gains courtesy of his information.. But I will share your thoughts when we meet. He misses wazua

BOOM

sparkly
#178 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2020 7:51:24 AM

obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Laughing out loudly

BOOM

KQ rise from 1 bob to 2 bob made you orgasmic Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Take a step back and look at the bigger picture... KQ once traded at Kshs 147. Kshs 147 is Kshs 588 post consolidation.
The bigger picture is that KQ lost Kshs 587 then gained 1 bob.
obiero
#179 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2020 8:19:31 AM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Laughing out loudly

BOOM

KQ rise from 1 bob to 2 bob made you orgasmic Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Take a step back and look at the bigger picture... KQ once traded at Kshs 147. Kshs 147 is Kshs 588 post consolidation.

I bow in adoration to you for your wisdom

sparkly
#180 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2020 9:04:40 AM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Laughing out loudly

BOOM

I bow in adoration to you for your wisdom

I return the favour Sir smile