wazua Fri, May 17, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Peter Ndegwa - New Safaricom CEO
kaka2za
#21 Posted : Friday, October 25, 2019 12:33:58 AM

Rollins wrote:
Of Course Equity is where it is courtesy of the Mizungu CEOs

Mwangi is Equity. Personal interest is the only motivation. Even companies owned by Kidero and Kirubi are doing well.
Ndegwa won't last. You heard it here.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Lolest!
#22 Posted : Friday, October 25, 2019 2:19:33 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Rollins wrote:

Mwangi is Equity. Personal interest is the only motivation. Even companies owned by Kidero and Kirubi are doing well.

So is the problem that Kenyans cannot run with integrity a business they don't own??
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Rollins
#23 Posted : Friday, October 25, 2019 2:25:56 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Rollins wrote:

What about EABL? It was the biggest taxpayer before safcom and has remained among the top for quite some time. I mean, you have to give Ndegwa his chance. Safaricom was written off when an unknown Bob Collymore took over from Michael. Look where he took it!
Even a BrOKeN clock is right twice a day
XSK
#24 Posted : Friday, October 25, 2019 3:23:50 PM

Rollins wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Rollins wrote:

What about EABL? It was the biggest taxpayer before safcom and has remained among the top for quite some time. I mean, you have to give Ndegwa his chance. Safaricom was written off when an unknown Bob Collymore took over from Michael. Look where he took it!

Exactly what i think.. Ndegwa should be given a chance to do his thing
You will know that you have arrived when money and time are not mutually exclusive "events" in you life!
gk
#25 Posted : Friday, October 25, 2019 3:45:15 PM

hardwood wrote:
This self hate by Kenyans is too much. With such inferiority complex can these loser dads ever motivate their kids to be the best in the world....and aim to run top firms like Diageo Europe, or safaricom?

Am sure that there would have be no complaints if safaricom had collected some mzungu high school drop out from the streets of London to come and run the company. Didn't they all praise the black British high school drop out Bob Collymore? And now they dont believe that a kenyan MBA with extensive international experience spanning all the way to Europe can run the local mobile phone company?

Ni kiwaru tu watu wako nayo.
kaka2za
#26 Posted : Friday, October 25, 2019 5:12:53 PM

Rollins wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Rollins wrote:

Who wrote of Collymore..remember the quote that he was a white man in nyeuthi skin?

Anyway about EABL,here is the the top management:
Andrew Cowan - Group Managing Director, East African Breweries Limited
Gyorgy Geiszl - Group Finance and Strategy Director
Jane Karuku - Managing Director, Kenya Breweries Limited
Alvin Mbugua - Managing Director, Uganda Breweries Limited

Nywele ngumu works well under supervision.
(James Russell Rowell)
#27 Posted : Friday, October 25, 2019 5:16:32 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Rollins wrote:

People said the same when Collymore was appointed... end of Safaricom... etc.
Give the man a chance, I'm sure Vodacom did not go hunting for for a failure.

BBI will solve it
:)
hardwood
#28 Posted : Friday, October 25, 2019 5:49:54 PM

Sad that after >50yrs of independence and with so many Kenyans having PhDs, MBAs etc we still want foreigners to come and run local companies. So after how long, after how many yrs, are we supposed to stand on our feet and run our businesses?
hardwood
#29 Posted : Friday, October 25, 2019 5:56:31 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Rollins wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Rollins wrote:

Who wrote of Collymore..remember the quote that he was a white man in nyeuthi skin?

This is a very stupid mentality.
kaka2za
#30 Posted : Friday, October 25, 2019 9:16:03 PM

hardwood wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Rollins wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Rollins wrote:

This is a very stupid mentality.

Not bothered by your inane comment.
It has been proved time and again that institutions collapse when handed over to Kenyans. Wait and see what will happen to SGR when it's handed over.
Gulana Kulalu is the first Israel supported project to fail in the world!
(James Russell Rowell)
#31 Posted : Friday, October 25, 2019 10:07:31 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Rollins wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Rollins wrote:

Speaking of your point on EABL, if you can go back 10 years then you'd know that the CEO who set the pace for EABL was Kenyan, Gerald Mahinda now Kellogg’s Managing Director Africa, Turkey and the Middle East. Kellogg's as you know is traded in the NYSE. Tusijidharau my frend.

BBI will solve it
kaka2za
#32 Posted : Saturday, October 26, 2019 9:33:50 AM

2012 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Rollins wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Rollins wrote:

Speaking of your point on EABL, if you can go back 10 years then you'd know that the CEO who set the pace for EABL was Kenyan, Gerald Mahinda now Kellogg’s Managing Director Africa, Turkey and the Middle East. Kellogg's as you know is traded in the NYSE. Tusijidharau my frend.

The fact that you have to go back 10 years to find a Kenyan who successfully managed a big enterprise says it all.
Even a broken clock is right two times in a day.
(James Russell Rowell)
Julie
#33 Posted : Saturday, October 26, 2019 10:21:37 AM

kaka2za wrote:
2012 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Rollins wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Rollins wrote:

The fact that you have to go back 10 years to find a Kenyan who successfully managed a big enterprise says it all.

I pity kaka2za...
He is the kind of guy who peeps to see if the boss is in the office then he can get to mischief.
There are many Kenyans in and out of Kenya who are bosses to the Mzungus who you worship and believe in.
Enaf said!
kaka2za
#34 Posted : Saturday, October 26, 2019 11:01:49 AM

Julie wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
2012 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Rollins wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Rollins wrote:

I pity kaka2za...
He is the kind of guy who peeps to see if the boss is in the office then he can get to mischief.
There are many Kenyans in and out of Kenya who are bosses to the Mzungus who you worship and believe in.
Enaf said!

Dont pity me . I am a son of Mau Mau and I don't worship wazungus but I have seen enough to flaunt blind 'patriotism'
Not all Wazungus are efficient but at least they have better value system.
There is a unique trait with Kenyans and Pakistanis. Inefficient at home but very good elsewhere. For example Kenyans have contributed so much to the good order in Rwanda yet cannot do it at home. I think the London transport system was designed by a Kenyan yet traffic madness reigns in Nairobi.
Mr Ndegwa could do an excellent job elsewhere but in Kenya he is set for failure.

It is not the person. It is the system.

I am tapping out. Time will tell.
(James Russell Rowell)
harrydre
#35 Posted : Saturday, October 26, 2019 12:43:52 PM

https://youtu.be/qgU6azROBzg

Guka huku ni kwenu?
i.am.back!!!!
#36 Posted : Saturday, October 26, 2019 5:04:41 PM

kaka2za wrote:
2012 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Rollins wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Rollins wrote:

True. So, according to you, when is the best time for the broken clock to be right a second time if not now? After another 10 years?

Mimi husema, in this world you cannot satisfy everybody. Even the Pope has his haters.

BBI will solve it
AlphDoti
#37 Posted : Saturday, October 26, 2019 6:48:00 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Julie wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
2012 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Rollins wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Rollins wrote:

I pity kaka2za...
Enaf said!

Dont pity me . I am a son of Mau Mau and I don't worship wazungus but I have seen enough to flaunt blind 'patriotism'
Not all Wazungus are efficient but at least they have better value system.
There is a unique trait with Kenyans and Pakistanis. Inefficient at home but very good elsewhere. For example Kenyans have contributed so much to the good order in Rwanda yet cannot do it at home. I think the London transport system was designed by a Kenyan yet traffic madness reigns in Nairobi.
Mr Ndegwa could do an excellent job elsewhere but in Kenya he is set for failure.

It is not the person. It is the system.

I am tapping out. Time will tell.

I tend to agree with you. It is the system!
#38 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 2:04:35 PM

obiero
#39 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 3:08:14 PM

He is capable

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45