wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages«<567
SYRIA The End Game
Angelica _ann
#121 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 10:19:07 AM

Nandwa wrote:
Russian Millitary plane with 15 servicemen downed by Russian anti-aircraft missile fired by Syria
Quote:
According to Russian and Israeli forces, the Syrian regime accidentally shot down the Russian Ilyushin-20 surveillance plane off the Syria coast late Monday.

"The United States expresses sorrow for the death of the aircrew members of the Russian plane that was downed by Syrian regime anti-aircraft fire," Pompeo said in a statement.

It "reminds us of the need to find permanent, peaceful, and political resolutions to the many overlapping conflicts in the region and the danger of tragic miscalculation in Syria's crowded theater of operations."

Because of Israel's stupidity ama?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
simonkabz
#122 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 12:06:49 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
Russian Millitary plane with 15 servicemen downed by Russian anti-aircraft missile fired by Syria
Quote:
According to Russian and Israeli forces, the Syrian regime accidentally shot down the Russian Ilyushin-20 surveillance plane off the Syria coast late Monday.

"The United States expresses sorrow for the death of the aircrew members of the Russian plane that was downed by Syrian regime anti-aircraft fire," Pompeo said in a statement.

It "reminds us of the need to find permanent, peaceful, and political resolutions to the many overlapping conflicts in the region and the danger of tragic miscalculation in Syria's crowded theater of operations."

Because of Israel's stupidity ama?

Quote:
Syrian air defenses inadvertently shot down a Russian surveillance plane over the eastern Mediterranean Sea, Moscow has said, blaming what it called reckless actions by Israel that led to the deaths of 15 Russian servicemen.

The Russian Defense Ministry said in a statement on September 18 that Israeli pilots conducting attacks on targets in Syria "used the Russian plane as a cover, exposing it to fire from Syrian air defenses."

"The blame for the downed Russian plane and the death of the crew lies fully with the Israeli side," Shoigu told his Israeli counterpart, Avigdor Lieberman, in a phone call, the ministry said in a statement.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
kingfisher
#123 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2019 9:29:13 AM

Now we know what Americans are made of!! They lead you into a war you did not want in the fisrt place, then when you do not suit them they abandon you to be slaughtered... they even prepare the slaughter house. Done it all over the place, including our neighbor Somalia.
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
hardwood
#124 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2019 10:43:15 AM

Assad has sent the Syrian army to protect the kurds from attacks by turkey and also to protect syria's territorial integrity. Assad must be smiling by the sudden turn of events.
#125 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2019 11:07:32 AM

hardwood wrote:
Assad has sent the Syrian army to protect the kurds from attacks by turkey and also to protect syria's territorial integrity. Assad must be smiling by the sudden turn of events.

Assad still has an army capable of pushing back the turks? Or it's Puttin's army?

BBI will solve it
:)
kingfisher
#126 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2019 11:34:52 AM

2012 wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Assad still has an army capable of pushing back the turks? Or it's Puttin's army?

We will see in a few days / weeks.
hardwood
#127 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2019 11:56:21 AM

kingfisher wrote:
2012 wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Turkey vs Syria + Russia + Iran. It's like a mashemeji derby. I foresee a ceasefire quite soon.

Kusadikika
#128 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2019 12:59:00 PM

hardwood wrote:
kingfisher wrote:
2012 wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Turkey vs Syria + Russia + Iran. It's like a mashemeji derby. I foresee a ceasefire quite soon.

This thing is very confusing. Who is fighting who?? Turkey hawasikizani na US because they just bought a missile defence system from Russia!!! US says if you switch them on then we will impose sanctions. We want you to buy our more expensive defence system na mrudishe hiyo ya Russia.
AlphDoti
#129 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2019 1:05:39 PM

kingfisher wrote:
Now we know what Americans are made of!! They lead you into a war you did not want in the fisrt place, then when you do not suit them they abandon you to be slaughtered... they even prepare the slaughter house. Done it all over the place, including our neighbor Somalia.

They have always been whom they are: serpent! Figuratively means a sly or treacherous person, especially one who exploits a position of trust in order to betray it.
#130 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2019 5:00:43 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
hardwood wrote:
kingfisher wrote:
2012 wrote:
hardwood wrote:

This thing is very confusing. Who is fighting who?? Turkey hawasikizani na US because they just bought a missile defence system from Russia!!! US says if you switch them on then we will impose sanctions. We want you to buy our more expensive defence system na mrudishe hiyo ya Russia.

US is afraid of taking part in a war that they cannot win. The matrix don't favor them at all in this one.

BBI will solve it
:)
Angelica _ann
#131 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2019 6:02:09 PM

2012 wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
hardwood wrote:
kingfisher wrote:
2012 wrote:
hardwood wrote:

US is afraid of taking part in a war that they cannot win. The matrix don't favor them at all in this one.

Not really US but Trump. Trump cant initiate war with even a fly, he cant.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
kingfisher
#132 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2019 4:58:07 PM

Now the Kurds and Syrian army are an item... Syrian army welcomed into Kurd region as saviors.. soon Turks will be facing Russian arsenal.. this battle will end before it becomes a war. someone miscalculated big time
hardwood
#133 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2019 5:25:49 PM

There is a handshake thanks to Russia...

https://www.nytimes.com/...kurds-syria-turkey.html

Quote:
Russia said on Tuesday that its military units were patrolling territory in northern Syria between Syrian and Turkish forces after the American withdrawal from the area, underscoring the sudden loss of United States influence in the area and illustrating how the power balance in the region has shifted rapidly in the past week.

Videos circulating on social media appeared to show a Russian-speaking man filming himself walking around a recently evacuated United States military base in northern Syria.

Russia added that its troops were coordinating “with the Turkish side” and that “the Syrian government army has taken full control of the city of Manbij and nearby populated areas.”
hardwood
#134 Posted : Friday, October 18, 2019 4:04:57 PM

Trump has brokered a ceasefire. Fighting has stopped. Trump is a genius...Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

hardwood
#135 Posted : Friday, October 18, 2019 4:24:31 PM

gk
#136 Posted : Friday, October 18, 2019 7:49:34 PM

hardwood wrote:

BBC reports that Erdogan threw the letter in the dustbin.
hardwood
#137 Posted : Friday, October 18, 2019 10:07:42 PM

gk wrote:
hardwood wrote:

BBC reports that Erdogan threw the letter in the dustbin.

I like he way Trump humiliated the Turkish president. Now he knows who is boss.