2 Pages<12
TPSEA has made its shareholders proud.
guru267
#21 Posted : Thursday, October 17, 2019 2:13:52 PM

mwekez@ji wrote:
guru267 wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Almost every share - excluding the obvious duds e.g. those that have been making losses for 5+ years - seems a bargain today.

I can't agree more. It's a buying season. There is a time one could not find a seller at this counter and now it's the other way round. 2 months ago I even bought at 15.50. I'll keep buying at these lows and sit for the long haul

With the damage that the likes of Airbnb are doing to the hotel industry and the fact that this industry is very sensitive to economic growth I wouldn't touch this one.

The cake is big. Airbnb can have it's piece

Thanks for your detailed analysis on this issue.
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
Monk
#22 Posted : Thursday, October 17, 2019 2:55:04 PM

guru267 wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:
guru267 wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Almost every share - excluding the obvious duds e.g. those that have been making losses for 5+ years - seems a bargain today.

I can't agree more. It's a buying season. There is a time one could not find a seller at this counter and now it's the other way round. 2 months ago I even bought at 15.50. I'll keep buying at these lows and sit for the long haul

With the damage that the likes of Airbnb are doing to the hotel industry and the fact that this industry is very sensitive to economic growth I wouldn't touch this one.

You missed his point...different markets; not that i would touch the hospitality industry either; too sensitive to politics and our security challenges.
sparkly
#23 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2019 5:30:34 PM

Monk wrote:
guru267 wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:
guru267 wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

You missed his point...different markets; not that i would touch the hospitality industry either; too sensitive to politics and our security challenges.

Tourism and Agriculture are the main economic drivers.
Life is short. Live passionately.