wazua Tue, Apr 30, 2024

Around the world with Kariukis (loving couple)
#21 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 2:51:26 PM

This is what I love.ADVENTURE and EXPLORATION with no fear of the unknown..Just go,live and enjoy while you have your breathe..
Travel like a gypsy with a karadio then settle and die in some faraway island among an unknown man-eating tribe.
The world is beautiful.so beautiful.
Of course kenyans believe that owning a plot,cow,cat and goat is life.
#22 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 4:31:56 PM

Someone on this forum sound very jealous about two people who have decided to live their life as they wish to. Together.

If you feel like living your boring life is ok, let others go around the world in a BMW bike. If they get even half way through their goal, they shall be glad they did what their heart desired.

You sound like that Ezekiel Mutua fella always complaining about things that are not his business.

Maybe either of them is an EX to this person with such machungu that the xter wishes them bad on return, in our culture we dont wish someone bad luck no matter how you hate him/her

He he he he. I didnt know wazua is full of so many girly men. Who lied to you that nobody will ever crticize your views or call you out on your shoddy plans ever in your life. Grow a thick skin and a set between your legs mayn! This forum is full of opinions, if you start crying and having a feminine fit and discussion about it all day you might die of pms, ndugu. Relax and offer your own opinion on their journey instead of whining like a girl smile
#23 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 5:01:04 PM

Someone on this forum sound very jealous about two people who have decided to live their life as they wish to. Together.

If you feel like living your boring life is ok, let others go around the world in a BMW bike. If they get even half way through their goal, they shall be glad they did what their heart desired.

You sound like that Ezekiel Mutua fella always complaining about things that are not his business.

Maybe either of them is an EX to this person with such machungu that the xter wishes them bad on return, in our culture we dont wish someone bad luck no matter how you hate him/her

He he he he. I didnt know wazua is full of so many girly men. Who lied to you that nobody will ever crticize your views or call you out on your shoddy plans ever in your life. Grow a thick skin and a set between your legs mayn! This forum is full of opinions, if you start crying and having a feminine fit and discussion about it all day you might die of pms, ndugu. Relax and offer your own opinion on their journey instead of whining like a girl smile

Wacha machungu. Travelling, new experiences is the best thing one can do in this world esp if you have a spouse/ SO to enjoy with.

Such risk can also pay off big time in terms of exposure to new knowledge and income generating streams.
#24 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 5:09:10 PM

The funniest thing is some of you have not even been beyond Githurai Kimbo let alone places you will never visit in ten lifetimes like Argentina, lakini pang'ang'ga ni mingi. This forum is quite something Laughing out loudly
#25 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 6:20:58 PM

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. This couple seems to be very very naive. You mean they planned a three year trip around the world and did not know most countries require a return ticket to grant entry? Relying on the "goodness" of visa officials as a travel strategy is to stand on very shifty ground. Sooner or later this will not work. I had given them the benefit of the doubt but just hearing them talk, I highly doubt they will cross into USA, let alone Canada. And then there is little Britain to get through Laughing out loudly Anyway, let me grab my popcorn and see where they end up. Guys following this story please update us on this thread so we see what happens.

We sharro update you.

#26 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 6:23:42 PM

The funniest thing is some of you have not even been beyond Githurai Kimbo let alone places you will never visit in ten lifetimes like Argentina, lakini pang'ang'ga ni mingi. This forum is quite something Laughing out loudly

My bratha.

That is why we are soooooo excited when we see people leaving Githurai and filming in Bolivia. Ama you want us to visit your kaburoti?

And for someone with less than 20 posts, you sure do have a mouth on you.

#27 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 6:25:44 PM

My bratha.

That is why we are soooooo excited when we see people leaving Githurai and filming in Bolivia. Ama you want us to visit your kaburoti?

Samehea new joinees...

#28 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 6:49:26 PM

My bratha.

#29 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 6:51:18 PM

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. This couple seems to be very very naive. You mean they planned a three year trip around the world and did not know most countries require a return ticket to grant entry? Relying on the "goodness" of visa officials as a travel strategy is to stand on very shifty ground. Sooner or later this will not work. I had given them the benefit of the doubt but just hearing them talk, I highly doubt they will cross into USA, let alone Canada. And then there is little Britain to get through Laughing out loudly Anyway, let me grab my popcorn and see where they end up. Guys following this story please update us on this thread so we see what happens.

We sharro update you.

Asante! If they make it past Mexico nitawapatia 5 stars.
By the way, how do they plan to cross the Darien Gap?
Popcorn iletwe jameni.
#30 Posted : Saturday, July 06, 2019 3:13:28 AM

#31 Posted : Saturday, July 06, 2019 11:03:09 AM

We sharro update you.

Popcorn iletwe jameni.

Migrants usually pay traffickers upto 500 dollars to cross the Darien swamp using motor boats...in the dead of the night.

#32 Posted : Saturday, July 06, 2019 12:32:14 PM

We sharro update you.

Popcorn iletwe jameni.

Yenyewe , you sound like you wish them ill. I think they have done a brave thing, they upped and followed their dream without hangups of all the obstacles that may lie ahead. That is reason enough to applaude. If more people followed their dreams with such boldness, Kenya would be a beautiful place to live in.
#33 Posted : Saturday, July 06, 2019 12:40:40 PM

We sharro update you.

Popcorn iletwe jameni.

Migrants usually pay traffickers upto 500 dollars to cross the Darien swamp using motor boats...in the dead of the night.

At the risk of getting kidnapped by FARC dissidents.
I don't think they are naive. Establishing a rapport with locals everywhere they go makes it more interesting to sample.
Will follow them on youtube.
#34 Posted : Sunday, July 07, 2019 11:25:28 AM

My bratha.

#35 Posted : Sunday, July 07, 2019 1:59:47 PM

My bratha.

Samehea new joinees...

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly especially these days when hellos are few
#36 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 8:54:34 AM

Wacheni pang'ang'a mooooob bila content yeyote and listen to the veterans in this game. Githurai Kimbo dreams with zero experiential knowledge will take you nowhere smile

Nomadic Matt is one of the veterans in the game. His story and stoies of many others including the dude who set the world record for being the youngest to travel to all countries in the world including all unicorporated territories all end the same way. Wazua small time pang'ang'a notwithstanding

https://www.nomadicmatt....de-to-long-term-travel/

I once asked if you could travel for too long. Two or three years of constant, always-on-the-move travel can wear a person down. It’s not that you can only travel for two years and never again — it’s that you can only be on the move for so long before you long for something like roots.

Siku njema to all!
#37 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 9:41:10 AM

Wacheni pang'ang'a mooooob bila content yeyote and listen to the veterans in this game. Githurai Kimbo dreams with zero experiential knowledge will take you nowhere smile

Nomadic Matt is one of the veterans in the game. His story and stoies of many others including the dude who set the world record for being the youngest to travel to all countries in the world including all unicorporated territories all end the same way. Wazua small time pang'ang'a notwithstanding

https://www.nomadicmatt....de-to-long-term-travel/

I once asked if you could travel for too long. Two or three years of constant, always-on-the-move travel can wear a person down. It’s not that you can only travel for two years and never again — it’s that you can only be on the move for so long before you long for something like roots.

Siku njema to all!

@Mugundaman re-incarnate Think Think Think
#38 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 6:31:25 PM

Matakufa na pneumonia
gk
#39 Posted : Saturday, October 05, 2019 5:55:09 PM

What became of the "lovely couple"
#40 Posted : Sunday, October 06, 2019 5:25:11 PM

gk wrote:
What became of the "lovely couple"

Still riding. They are now in colombia.