#41 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2019 4:29:57 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Maddie wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
hardwood wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
AndyC wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

The first thing that came to my mind when I watched this sick kid was "he must be growing under a single mother".
Later, social media FBI unleashed the mother's complicated life with boyfriends on a revolving door.

Where is the father?

You might be right @FRM2011. This boy is most likely being raised by unmarried mother.

Or raised by a father who has (upto) 4 wives and thus he is unable to pay attention to all his offsprings' emotional development.

word. this is a case of a speck in the eye while ignoring the log.

could he have been raised by a single dad? Could it be he just has very busy parents who leave parenting to the housegirl? Arent there single mums who raise good kids ( boys ) without male help? arent there absentee fathers?@FRM2011 be realistic

@Maddie, we have already answered that question. You did not read, or you missed it.

Yes, there are single dads, there are busy parents, there are single mums who have done good job. In life, there always exceptions to the rule. So if there are single mums where they have raised great kids, and they have turned out perfectly normal, good for them, the statistics does not apply to them. But just because they are one of the rare exceptions out there, it does not disqualify the overwhelming majority of single mums out there producing kids and the statistics carried out by the U.S Department of Health and Census prove that 85% of children with behaviour disorders come from single mother households, which it says is 20 times national average!

This shows that a child needs both FATHER and MOTHER living in the house! Because when you don't have both parents, the chances of screwing in life is high!

Hehehe well, this is a narrative that is hard to change. Would a child raised by a single father have the same issues ?
I am happy
Amores
#42 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2019 4:47:23 PM

Amores wrote:
Mike Ock wrote:
Amores wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

The first thing that came to my mind when I watched this sick kid was "he must be growing under a single mother ".

Later, social media FBI unleashed the mother's complicated life with boyfriends on a revolving door.

This is sweepng with a broad broom. There are hundreds of single mothers out there doing an excellent job at raising their kids.

Even those seemingly doing excellent jobs usually have some assistance from a man chini ya maji. Men are necessary in child raising, upende usipende

I am not down playing the role of both parents in raising a child.I think society tends to overlook the role women have in raising children . In fact ,in this day and age, some men have made themselves irrelevant in bringing up children. Some are absentee dads, the woman does everything including teaching kids the right ways, feeding and educating them.

I was correcting some typos :) but i have to say i read a few articles and well, there are some positive and not so positive points about single parenting. Maybe it would help if society wasn't so judgemental.

Having said that,that Kid needs help.
I am happy
AlphDoti
#43 Posted : Saturday, September 21, 2019 7:15:44 PM

Amores wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Maddie wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
hardwood wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
AndyC wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

The first thing that came to my mind when I watched this sick kid was "he must be growing under a single mother".

Where is the father?

You might be right @FRM2011. This boy is most likely being raised by unmarried mother.

Or raised by a father who has (upto) 4 wives and thus he is unable to pay attention to all his offsprings' emotional development.

word. this is a case of a speck in the eye while ignoring the log.

could he have been raised by a single dad? Could it be he just has very busy parents who leave parenting to the housegirl? Arent there single mums who raise good kids ( boys ) without male help? arent there absentee fathers?@FRM2011 be realistic

@Maddie, we have already answered that question. You did not read, or you missed it.

Yes, there are single dads, there are busy parents, there are single mums who have done good job. In life, there always exceptions to the rule. So if there are single mums where they have raised great kids, and they have turned out perfectly normal, good for them, the statistics does not apply to them. But just because they are one of the rare exceptions out there, it does not disqualify the overwhelming majority of single mums out there producing kids and the statistics carried out by the U.S Department of Health and Census prove that 85% of children with behaviour disorders come from single mother households, which it says is 20 times national average!

This shows that a child needs both FATHER and MOTHER living in the house! Because when you don't have both parents, the chances of screwing in life is high!

Hehehe well, this is a narrative that is hard to change. Would a child raised by a single father have the same issues ?

That would be part of the 15%, which includes those raised by both parents and single father. The whooping 85% is taken by the single mother households!
Sagamand863
#44 Posted : Saturday, October 19, 2019 9:35:35 PM

It's the american propaganda that really take over them when it really needed. Do you see my points with that ? I am more than sure that he did his qualities right from there no matter what you do with that matter.