Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Copy Cat Neighbour problem
MugundaMan
#21 Posted : Friday, September 13, 2019 9:51:06 AM

cyruskulei wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Julie wrote:
Hata mimi nataka. Will plant 3 nice rows at the entrance. Better still....send us a picture of the entrance to your compound.....

You seem to be a relative of my neighbour. Terrible genes!

Thanks @MM, I seem to be also a relative of your neighbor. Share how they look in your compound. Ideas, we will borrow (copy).

The plant looks nice : https://www.google.com/s...xvIJlN-lmn2M:&vet=1

But why do many Kenyans want things for free? Laughing out loudly
Ripa bere ya kura. I charge a mere 100k consultation fee to help you landscape your property competently. Till number iko.
Lolest!
#22 Posted : Friday, September 13, 2019 7:29:54 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Mtafiti wrote:
Plant weed, wait for the copy cat, uproot yours once his germinates and invite Kinoti for a cup of coffee.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
murchr
#23 Posted : Friday, September 13, 2019 8:03:46 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
murchr wrote:
Hizo geraniums zina patikana wapi?

Kila mahali papa. HujazionaLaughing out loudly ? Any half decent flower and shrub seller barabarani will have them. But if you want the complicated varieties, colors etc, said florist should be located somewhere near the "leafy burbs" whether in DC, Karen, Kile, Lavi, etc.

DC is leafy?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
MugundaMan
#24 Posted : Friday, September 13, 2019 8:13:18 PM

murchr wrote:

DC is leafy?

Of course! And getting leafier as the gated communities increase. Hujajua?smile Tembea Kenya buladda, wacha kuoza tu fuaaa nyumbani suffering bitterness and depression.
murchr
#25 Posted : Friday, September 13, 2019 11:03:51 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
murchr wrote:

DC is leafy?

Of course! And getting leafier as the gated communities increase. Hujajua?smile Tembea Kenya buladda, wacha kuoza tu fuaaa nyumbani suffering bitterness and depression.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Weka picha. Na uanze na geraniums
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
hardwood
#26 Posted : Saturday, September 14, 2019 1:06:14 AM

murchr wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
murchr wrote:

DC is leafy?

It's leafy. Lemmi help @mukundaman. DC is the new Karen, AKA Karen South. Seems you are like @wukan who believes that the Nairobi metropolis starts and ends with kirinyaga rd and lavington. We are in 2019, not the 1960s. The DCporians are living it....

http://neptuneshelters.c...engela-4-br-new-villas/

https://biashara.co.ke/a...sonette-sale-kitengela/

http://bkm.co.ke/propert...ms-dsq-to-let-in-ngong/

https://cheriez.properties/#inline

MugundaMan
#27 Posted : Saturday, September 14, 2019 3:08:19 AM

hardwood wrote:
murchr wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
murchr wrote:

DC is leafy?

It's leafy. Lemmi help @mukundaman. DC is the new Karen, AKA Karen South. Seems you are like @wukan who believes that the Nairobi metropolis starts and ends with kirinyaga rd and lavington. We are in 2019, not the 1960s. The DCporians are living it....

You are killing our bitter buloddah with these beautiful pics.
The man discovered the word geraniums yesterday Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
But I understand where he is coming from. Living in Kayole zi mjezo.Laughing out loudly

DCporians.
I like! Dancing
murchr
#28 Posted : Saturday, September 14, 2019 5:04:48 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
hardwood wrote:
murchr wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
murchr wrote:

DC is leafy?

You are killing our bitter buloddah with these beautiful pics.
The man discovered the word geraniums yesterday Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
But I understand where he is coming from. Living in Kayole zi mjezo.Laughing out loudly

DCporians.
I like! Dancing

Where's your photo?
wukan
#29 Posted : Saturday, September 14, 2019 2:34:06 PM

hardwood wrote:
murchr wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
murchr wrote:

DC is leafy?

Mmmh...what is Nairobi metropolis? Hapana tambua hiyo

Nairobi core is clearly visible on google maps it ends at outer ring road, intersection of kamiti road/Northern by pass/Ruaka, Langata road near Bomas then to the National park boundaries, before the Kangemi flyover, Convent road, Amboseli road areas.

murchr
#30 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 5:19:31 AM

A leafy place is pleasant and has a lot of trees. You need to plant more trees to claim that title, we shouldn't be seeing dust from DC on Msa road if you had enough trees.

Kitengela

Karen

Bado hamtoshi mboga
sparkly
#31 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 8:50:32 AM

murchr wrote:
A leafy place is pleasant and has a lot of trees. You need to plant more trees to claim that title, we shouldn't be seeing dust from DC on Msa road if you had enough trees.

Kitengela

Karen

Bado hamtoshi mboga

Kitengela kuna vumbi mpaka watu wa huko wakikunywa maji wanaongea matope.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Lolest!
#32 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 12:02:23 PM

sparkly wrote:
murchr wrote:

Kitengela

Karen

Bado hamtoshi mboga

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
MugundaMan
#33 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 7:11:47 PM

@hardwood, seems you hit a very raw nerve on our buddy with those pics. He actually wasted precious minutes to get screenshots of google maps, conveniently comparing Kitengela CBD with Karen but equally conveniently leaving out a comparison of Kitengela's leafy burbs vs Kayole CBD Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
MugundaMan
#34 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 7:13:55 PM

sparkly wrote:

It's a good testament to your comeback skills that even your best response is borrowed Laughing out loudly
Keep practising, my mubroddah!
MugundaMan
#35 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 7:17:07 PM

Guys,
That neighbour has now become a thief. I was wondering why he was watching my property very closely in a very weird way. He has started stealing plants and I have him caught on CCTV. "Nimpeleke mbele" au should I forgive him. Remember yeye ni mzee bin mzee with grandkids my height. He does not know I have the footage as my camera is well hidden.
kawi254
#36 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2019 10:32:32 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
Guys,
That neighbour has now become a thief. I was wondering why he was watching my property very closely in a very weird way. He has started stealing plants and I have him caught on CCTV. "Nimpeleke mbele" au should I forgive him. Remember yeye ni mzee bin mzee with grandkids my height. He does not know I have the footage as my camera is well hidden.

So how did Kenneth make Gatanga so green? First, he tried very hard. Secondly, he won the “unintended consequences” lottery.

In the early period when he was pushing tree planting in his constituency, they would be planted along roads and other places on Day One, and on Day Two Gatanga would wake up only to find the people had stolen the trees.

Eventually Kenneth figured he could put the thieves to good purpose; he would use them to do for free, and on a much larger scale, what he was spending money to achieve.

And so a race started. Many trees would be planted, and many of them would be stolen a few days later. Then more would be planted, and they do would be stolen, and on, and on.

Kenneth knew that the people were not boiling the trees for healing juices or throwing them away. They were planting them in their gardens and lawns.

The plant thieves of Gatanga stole so many of the trees, that when they were done, one Gatangan citizen told me rather hyperbolically that they had achieved the highest per capita tree-planting of any constituency in Africa!

And therein is the lesson. If your environmental project involves planting something, you are more likely to succeed if you pick an item that the people will want to steal.

source
MugundaMan
#37 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2019 11:30:14 AM

kawi254 wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Guys,

So how did Kenneth make Gatanga so green? First, he tried very hard. Secondly, he won the “unintended consequences” lottery.

In the early period when he was pushing tree planting in his constituency, they would be planted along roads and other places on Day One, and on Day Two Gatanga would wake up only to find the people had stolen the trees.

Eventually Kenneth figured he could put the thieves to good purpose; he would use them to do for free, and on a much larger scale, what he was spending money to achieve.

And so a race started. Many trees would be planted, and many of them would be stolen a few days later. Then more would be planted, and they do would be stolen, and on, and on.

Kenneth knew that the people were not boiling the trees for healing juices or throwing them away. They were planting them in their gardens and lawns.

The plant thieves of Gatanga stole so many of the trees, that when they were done, one Gatangan citizen told me rather hyperbolically that they had achieved the highest per capita tree-planting of any constituency in Africa!

And therein is the lesson. If your environmental project involves planting something, you are more likely to succeed if you pick an item that the people will want to steal.

source

Laughing out loudly

Just getting to see this today.
Kumbe PK was a very smart man!
Enyewe let the copycat steal. Any improvement to his property actually improves upon the value of mine as well.