#361 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 5:35:01 PM

Queen wrote:
Amores wrote:
Sijaelewa ni nini Mariga anataka hapa . So this man lives in Kenya, has never registered as voter, registered last minute so that he can run in Kibra and he expected to be taken seriously ? Hii ni ujinga.Kibra people should teach him a lesson.

The problem is our laws. Hapo juu kwa hii thread i suggested that we go back to the old system where for one vie for a seat, he would have to be a resident of the area and also own property within that area. That way we would eliminate political tourists and opportunists and also elect people who are genuinely interested in the welfare of the area they have been elected as leaders. Right now people living in karen, runda etc want to represent kibera, mathare etc and that does not make sense. One must be a resident of the locality that he wants to represent. Or would you elect a stranger to be the leader of your estate or gated community or village?

I think someone should be embarrassed for wanting to represent an area/people where he doesn't reside nor know their issues. Hapa I agree with you.

Except MCAs, most of the so called people's representatives do not live in the areas they purport to represent.

This needs to STOP!It is a question of legitimacy actually.

Even baba never lived in kibera. He was an opportunist.

Baba has never been the MP for Kibra. He was always the MP for the larger Langata Constituency. His home in Karen is domiciled in the larger Langata Constituency. And yes, Kibera was in Langata Constituency.

#362 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 5:45:44 PM

Queen wrote:
Amores wrote:
Sijaelewa ni nini Mariga anataka hapa . So this man lives in Kenya, has never registered as voter, registered last minute so that he can run in Kibra and he expected to be taken seriously ? Hii ni ujinga.Kibra people should teach him a lesson.

The problem is our laws. Hapo juu kwa hii thread i suggested that we go back to the old system where for one vie for a seat, he would have to be a resident of the area and also own property within that area. That way we would eliminate political tourists and opportunists and also elect people who are genuinely interested in the welfare of the area they have been elected as leaders. Right now people living in karen, runda etc want to represent kibera, mathare etc and that does not make sense. One must be a resident of the locality that he wants to represent. Or would you elect a stranger to be the leader of your estate or gated community or village?

I think someone should be embarrassed for wanting to represent an area/people where he doesn't reside nor know their issues. Hapa I agree with you.

Except MCAs, most of the so called people's representatives do not live in the areas they purport to represent.

Baba has never been the MP for Kibra. He was always the MP for the larger Langata Constituency. His home in Karen is domiciled in the larger Langata Constituency. And yes, Kibera was in Langata Constituency.

The kind of ignorance exuded by people like @hardwood blows me away! He thought Langata constituency is Kibra!
#363 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 5:53:21 PM

Queen wrote:
Amores wrote:

The kind of ignorance exuded by people like @hardwood blows me away! He thought Langata constituency is Kibra!

Baba used to be MP for Langata, So he lived in the constituency he represented.

Even Uhuru never lived in his constituency Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
#364 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 6:22:25 PM

So this will be Mariga vs Okoth's bro! Let the showdown begin!
#365 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 6:27:39 PM

So this will be Mariga vs Okoth's bro! Let the showdown begin!

I don't think so. The real contest will be Owallo vs Imran! Mariga is just there for entertainment.
#366 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 6:48:42 PM

Queen wrote:
Amores wrote:

Even Uhuru never lived in his constituency Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Baba's home is in the kerarapon area of "karen" which is actually in ngong/kajiado north. NB parts of the larger Karen and runda are not geographically or administratively in Nairobi.
#367 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 8:25:49 AM

Queen wrote:
Amores wrote:

Baba's home is in the kerarapon area of "karen" which is actually in ngong/kajiado north. NB parts of the larger Karen and runda are not geographically or administratively in Nairobi.

You should have gone further and told us that Kerarapon falls within Oloolua Ward of Kajiado County. And that the MCA for Oloolua Ward is one Njogu Kimemia..
#368 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 9:44:57 AM

Queen wrote:
Amores wrote:

You should have gone further and told us that Kerarapon falls within Oloolua Ward of Kajiado County. And that the MCA for Oloolua Ward is one Njogu Kimemia.

Pwahaha... Sema pwagu kapata pwaguzi Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
#369 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 10:20:24 AM

Queen wrote:
Amores wrote:

You should have gone further and told us that Kerarapon falls within Oloolua Ward of Kajiado County. And that the MCA for Oloolua Ward is one Njogu Kimemia.

Pwahaha... Sema pwagu kapata pwaguzi Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

True. Baba pays his land rates in Dust bowl county. He is mugundaman's fellow dustbowler. Now you know what mugundaman means when he says that the dustbowl is the future. smile
#370 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 11:30:02 AM

Wah. That Babu Owino speech huko kibera is kali sana....

#371 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 6:50:23 PM

Those who were yapping it's official Mariga has been given the Jubilee flag by uhunye, wengine hapa mnaendelea kusema ni WSR project. This is purely a jubilee project
#372 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 7:26:51 PM

Those who were yapping it's official Mariga has been given the Jubilee flag by uhunye, wengine hapa mnaendelea kusema ni WSR project. This is purely a jubilee project

there's another big story for the dayShame on you ..
#373 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 8:27:47 PM

Wah. That Babu Owino speech huko kibera is kali sana....

We all remember this

https://youtu.be/LxJndOshouI

We all know the outcome. Babu has already jinxed the odm chances in kibra.
#374 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 8:37:27 PM

#375 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 9:45:32 AM

I don't know what the kieleweke team will do now after endorsing the ODM candidate as their handshake candidate.
Mariga is offialy the Jubilee candidate which now shows that the tangatanga team has all the presidential blessings.

makarira n.a. ritho rimwe kuuria itura kibera matongoretio ni njung'e na FRM
#376 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 9:51:08 AM

there's another big story for the dayShame on you ..

Leta uhondo na remind us what happened yeaterday i understand Kibra guys refused to listen to Imran
#377 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 12:52:57 PM

Kitaeleweka...

#378 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 3:39:44 PM

Kitaeleweka...

Kabisa! Owalo will be a distant second while the the odm/Kieleweke candidate can't wait to wipe his arse with that mariga kid
#379 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2019 6:14:01 AM

Some people take politics more seriously than life Man falls from prado and dies
#380 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2019 2:42:34 AM