#361 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 5:35:01 PM

Queen wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Amores wrote:
Gathige wrote:
Amores wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Amores wrote:
Sijaelewa ni nini Mariga anataka hapa . So this man lives in Kenya, has never registered as voter, registered last minute so that he can run in Kibra and he expected to be taken seriously ? Hii ni ujinga.Kibra people should teach him a lesson.

The problem is our laws. Hapo juu kwa hii thread i suggested that we go back to the old system where for one vie for a seat, he would have to be a resident of the area and also own property within that area. That way we would eliminate political tourists and opportunists and also elect people who are genuinely interested in the welfare of the area they have been elected as leaders. Right now people living in karen, runda etc want to represent kibera, mathare etc and that does not make sense. One must be a resident of the locality that he wants to represent. Or would you elect a stranger to be the leader of your estate or gated community or village?

I think someone should be embarrassed for wanting to represent an area/people where he doesn't reside nor know their issues. Hapa I agree with you.

Except MCAs, most of the so called people's representatives do not live in the areas they purport to represent.

This needs to STOP!It is a question of legitimacy actually.

Even baba never lived in kibera. He was an opportunist.

Baba has never been the MP for Kibra. He was always the MP for the larger Langata Constituency. His home in Karen is domiciled in the larger Langata Constituency. And yes, Kibera was in Langata Constituency.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
AlphDoti
#362 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 5:45:44 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Queen wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Amores wrote:
Gathige wrote:
Amores wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Amores wrote:
Sijaelewa ni nini Mariga anataka hapa . So this man lives in Kenya, has never registered as voter, registered last minute so that he can run in Kibra and he expected to be taken seriously ? Hii ni ujinga.Kibra people should teach him a lesson.

The problem is our laws. Hapo juu kwa hii thread i suggested that we go back to the old system where for one vie for a seat, he would have to be a resident of the area and also own property within that area. That way we would eliminate political tourists and opportunists and also elect people who are genuinely interested in the welfare of the area they have been elected as leaders. Right now people living in karen, runda etc want to represent kibera, mathare etc and that does not make sense. One must be a resident of the locality that he wants to represent. Or would you elect a stranger to be the leader of your estate or gated community or village?

I think someone should be embarrassed for wanting to represent an area/people where he doesn't reside nor know their issues. Hapa I agree with you.

Except MCAs, most of the so called people's representatives do not live in the areas they purport to represent.

Baba has never been the MP for Kibra. He was always the MP for the larger Langata Constituency. His home in Karen is domiciled in the larger Langata Constituency. And yes, Kibera was in Langata Constituency.

The kind of ignorance exuded by people like @hardwood blows me away! He thought Langata constituency is Kibra!
Angelica _ann
#363 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 5:53:21 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Queen wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Amores wrote:
Gathige wrote:
Amores wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Amores wrote:

The kind of ignorance exuded by people like @hardwood blows me away! He thought Langata constituency is Kibra!

Baba used to be MP for Langata, So he lived in the constituency he represented.

Even Uhuru never lived in his constituency Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
harrydre
#364 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 6:22:25 PM

So this will be Mariga vs Okoth's bro! Let the showdown begin!
i.am.back!!!!
kaka2za
#365 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 6:27:39 PM

harrydre wrote:
So this will be Mariga vs Okoth's bro! Let the showdown begin!

I don't think so. The real contest will be Owallo vs Imran! Mariga is just there for entertainment.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
hardwood
#366 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 6:48:42 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Queen wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Amores wrote:
Gathige wrote:
Amores wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Amores wrote:

Even Uhuru never lived in his constituency Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Baba's home is in the kerarapon area of "karen" which is actually in ngong/kajiado north. NB parts of the larger Karen and runda are not geographically or administratively in Nairobi.
Queen
#367 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 8:25:49 AM

hardwood wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Queen wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Amores wrote:
Gathige wrote:
Amores wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Amores wrote:

Baba's home is in the kerarapon area of "karen" which is actually in ngong/kajiado north. NB parts of the larger Karen and runda are not geographically or administratively in Nairobi.

You should have gone further and told us that Kerarapon falls within Oloolua Ward of Kajiado County. And that the MCA for Oloolua Ward is one Njogu Kimemia..
AlphDoti
#368 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 9:44:57 AM

Queen wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Queen wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Amores wrote:
Gathige wrote:
Amores wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Amores wrote:

You should have gone further and told us that Kerarapon falls within Oloolua Ward of Kajiado County. And that the MCA for Oloolua Ward is one Njogu Kimemia.

Pwahaha... Sema pwagu kapata pwaguzi Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
hardwood
#369 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 10:20:24 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
Queen wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Queen wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Amores wrote:
Gathige wrote:
Amores wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Amores wrote:

You should have gone further and told us that Kerarapon falls within Oloolua Ward of Kajiado County. And that the MCA for Oloolua Ward is one Njogu Kimemia.

Pwahaha... Sema pwagu kapata pwaguzi Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

True. Baba pays his land rates in Dust bowl county. He is mugundaman's fellow dustbowler. Now you know what mugundaman means when he says that the dustbowl is the future. smile
hardwood
#370 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 11:30:02 AM

Wah. That Babu Owino speech huko kibera is kali sana....

freiks
#371 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 6:50:23 PM

Those who were yapping it's official Mariga has been given the Jubilee flag by uhunye, wengine hapa mnaendelea kusema ni WSR project. This is purely a jubilee project
Life is an endless adventure
limanika
#372 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 7:26:51 PM

freiks wrote:
Those who were yapping it's official Mariga has been given the Jubilee flag by uhunye, wengine hapa mnaendelea kusema ni WSR project. This is purely a jubilee project

there's another big story for the dayShame on you ..
mpobiz
#373 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 8:27:47 PM

hardwood wrote:
Wah. That Babu Owino speech huko kibera is kali sana....

We all remember this

https://youtu.be/LxJndOshouI

We all know the outcome. Babu has already jinxed the odm chances in kibra.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
hardwood
#374 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 8:37:27 PM

mpobiz
#375 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 9:45:32 AM

hardwood wrote:

I don't know what the kieleweke team will do now after endorsing the ODM candidate as their handshake candidate.
Mariga is offialy the Jubilee candidate which now shows that the tangatanga team has all the presidential blessings.

makarira n.a. ritho rimwe kuuria itura kibera matongoretio ni njung'e na FRM
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
freiks
#376 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 9:51:08 AM

limanika wrote:
freiks wrote:

there's another big story for the dayShame on you ..

Leta uhondo na remind us what happened yeaterday i understand Kibra guys refused to listen to Imran
Life is an endless adventure
hardwood
#377 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 12:52:57 PM

Kitaeleweka...

Njunge
#378 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 3:39:44 PM

hardwood wrote:
Kitaeleweka...

Kabisa! Owalo will be a distant second while the the odm/Kieleweke candidate can't wait to wipe his arse with that mariga kid
sparkly
#379 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2019 6:14:01 AM

Some people take politics more seriously than life Man falls from prado and dies
Life is short. Live passionately.
madollar
#380 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2019 2:42:34 AM