wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages«<234
Homeownership journeys
Angelica _ann
#61 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2019 8:07:06 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
maka wrote:

lol...Kiserian...Kiserian is cool lakini...Esp if you have like 3 to 5 acres....

Unless you are a commercial farmer 3 to 5 acres within 50km radius of Nairobi CBD is too much for one person. Perhaps to sell. In fact 1/4 acre is huuuuuuuuge. Hata 1/8th is enough to build a decent maisonette and still have plenty of space to feed the neighbourhood if that is your thing. The problem with Kenyans is they are always competing to outdo each other which is always a lose lose game.

Crowding mentality never leaves Kenyans even when in DC.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
MugundaMan
#62 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 9:14:26 AM

Wukan will not like this homeownership story Laughing out loudly

Mrs Satvinder Rommie with her beautiful mansion including pool in Jewel in the Crown, DC
These days it seems none of these shows ever misses at least a main feature or mention of dustbowl county in one way or another. But this should not surprise anyone given that DC is the future. #TheKenyanDream
maka
#63 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 11:35:32 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
maka wrote:

lol...Kiserian...Kiserian is cool lakini...Esp if you have like 3 to 5 acres....

Unless you are a commercial farmer 3 to 5 acres within 50km radius of Nairobi CBD is too much for one person. Perhaps to sell. In fact 1/4 acre is huuuuuuuuge. Hata 1/8th is enough to build a decent maisonette and still have plenty of space to feed the neighbourhood if that is your thing. The problem with Kenyans is they are always competing to outdo each other which is always a lose lose game.

Crowding mentality never leaves Kenyans even when in DC.

Like you said mimi I also love my space....smile smile
possunt quia posse videntur
MugundaMan
#64 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2019 7:53:25 AM

Blast from the past. Something very weird about the young dude in this Homeownership story. What normal straight man walks around with a poodle on a leash and wears his hair like a woman? Apricot care to explain? Laughing out loudly Dunia kweli kuna mabo...

wukan
#65 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 3:50:53 PM

Mbarire_2019
#66 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 5:51:49 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Blast from the past. Something very weird about the young dude in this Homeownership story. What normal straight man walks around with a poodle on a leash and wears his hair like a woman? Apricot care to explain? Laughing out loudly Dunia kweli kuna mabo...

What is this the EUGUNE MBUGUA.....like serious talent I sometimes watch his super shows he's produced eg in the kitchen K24.@migunda it makes sense his style...most artistic folk have some style of their own poodles...etc etc
MugundaMan
#67 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 6:10:27 PM

Thanks my braddah. Kumbe you can be useful sometimes smile
This is another incredible opportunity for both developers and first time home buyers especially in dustbowl county.
tom_boy
#68 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 6:10:47 PM

Is this housing fund maneno not too premature. Last I heard, Cotu froze its implementation in court. I also believe its poorly conceptualized. It will end up being a case of the poor contributing to house the rich.
They must find it difficult....... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority. -G. Massey.
MugundaMan
#69 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 6:14:28 PM

Mbarire_2019 wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

What is this the EUGUNE MBUGUA.....like serious talent I sometimes watch his super shows he's produced eg in the kitchen K24.@migunda it makes sense his style...most artistic folk have some style of their own poodles...etc etc

@Kate
Artistic is one thing..gay is another. Notice he keeps talking about a mysterious "male benefactor" who helped him. Iko kitu hapo. Which straight male around you do you know who walks around with a poodle fuaa and wears women's hair. Hata the walk voice and mannerisms is very suspect. Not saying I have proof but if it walks like a duck...
MugundaMan
#70 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 7:12:24 PM

This week's homeownership journey..He invested in Kadeya Villas, Ngong, DC. DC is dominating all these shows nday in nday out jameni. I wonder whyThink . Wukan would say it is a grand conspiracy between MM, HassConsult, Nancy of Property show and other shadowy groups to shunt people to DC Laughing out loudly
MugundaMan
#71 Posted : Tuesday, September 03, 2019 7:14:10 PM

Ujumbe ndio huo huo.The lady has told you in very plain and simple English what the secret to homeownership in this here our Kenia is. I cannot even add a comma or apostrophe to what she has said. If you still think it is "impossible" shauri ni yako na yako tu. DC is ground zero of opportunity she speaks of. Take advantage before it is too late!
maka
#72 Posted : Tuesday, September 03, 2019 8:22:43 PM

smile
possunt quia posse videntur
tony stark
#73 Posted : Wednesday, September 04, 2019 11:57:38 AM

MugundaMan wrote:

Ujumbe ndio huo huo.The lady has told you in very plain and simple English what the secret to homeownership in this here our Kenia is. I cannot even add a comma or apostrophe to what she has said. If you still think it is "impossible" shauri ni yako na yako tu. DC is ground zero of opportunity she speaks of. Take advantage before it is too late!

Hizi nyumba za pesa kidogo zimejazaa the feed ya Wazua. Wewe Mugunda maguta maguta si you start a super thread and put all your DC manenos there.

Kuna watu wana pesa ya kuafford nairobi wasikie other things.

Ngai kwani you think everyone one want to leave with the Watus???Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
MugundaMan
#74 Posted : Wednesday, September 04, 2019 12:18:26 PM

Tony, you do not even own a decent kinyasa on your frame let alone even a 40*80 in Chokaa or Ruai by allotment letter yet you are busy talking? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Wazoo kweli is good comedy. smile
tony stark
#75 Posted : Wednesday, September 04, 2019 12:50:01 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Tony, you do not even own a decent kinyasa on your frame let alone even a 40*80 in Chokaa or Ruai by allotment letter yet you are busy talking? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Tumechoka na DC? We want to hear about Nairobi sio far away counties! Dust bowl is so exhausting!!!

Or are you a one trick pony that only has information about DC and no where else? Hio sio ujinga?
MugundaMan
#76 Posted : Wednesday, September 04, 2019 1:46:58 PM

tony stark wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

Tumechoka na DC? We want to hear about Nairobi sio far away counties! Dust bowl is so exhausting!!!

Or are you a one trick pony that only has information about DC and no where else? Hio sio ujinga?

Endelea kuchoka while renting your 5k bedsitter in Embakasi Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
That is your constitutional right that can NEVER be taken away from you! Laughing out loudly
chiaroscuro
#77 Posted : Thursday, September 05, 2019 1:53:09 PM

For some time now I have admired the houses in Hazina South B. I pass nearby about once a month.

I'm thinking of buying for investment.

Does anyone know the prices of the 2BR units?
And what kind of rent can I expect to get?

amorphous
#78 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2021 7:39:09 PM

Building a maisonette is a beautiful ting oo.
You build pole pole one thing at a time shwii, shwii, shwiiii. The months turn to years and each thing you ongeza (cabinets, mahogany floors, bathtubs etc) no matter how small really adds up until you fika a point where you say "ala! this thing is done!"
In fact you now start to become very idle becos there is nothing else to do with the mjengo so you move on to oda tings like learning how to dance dombolo in the upstairs family room.

https://thumbs.gfycat.co...isticLacewing-mobile.mp4
New Normal!