wazua Thu, Apr 18, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
World Ventures - Scam or Genuine?
Bigchick
#21 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 8:53:26 AM

Kuna ingine latest inauza supplement called C-247.That dawa shrinks cancer cells in 3 months.

This other "not very serious" ailments like diabetes,Athritis,fibroids etc clear within a week.

Has anybody had about it.

You only need to recruit 2 people and buy initial stock.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Chaka
#22 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 10:30:42 AM

Bigchick wrote:
Kuna ingine latest inauza supplement called C-247.That dawa shrinks cancer cells in 3 months.

This other "not very serious" ailments like diabetes,Athritis,fibroids etc clear within a week.

Have they said what the ingredients of the dawa are?Snake oil?
Lolest!
#23 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 12:19:45 PM

Chaka wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

wasp eggssmile
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Bigchick
#24 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 12:25:52 PM

Chaka wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Just Google it C24/7

It has over 100 natural ingredients that perform that Miracle.Mostly fruits and veges.

From the marketer who was trying to recruit me.....it also improves "sex life".

Now brethren tell me........"Did that guy assume mine was dull or I looked like one who is bored in that department?Nkt

Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
MaichBlack
#25 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 12:41:17 PM

Bigchick wrote:

Which business requires you to recruit people before you buy their product???

Recruit people = Pyramid Scheme.
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
CLK
#26 Posted : Sunday, July 05, 2015 7:48:04 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Chaka wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Just Google it C24/7

It has over 100 natural ingredients that perform that Miracle.Mostly fruits and veges.

From the marketer who was trying to recruit me.....it also improves "sex life".

Now brethren tell me........"Did that guy assume mine was dull or I looked like one who is bored in that department?Nkt

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
CLK
#27 Posted : Sunday, July 05, 2015 7:50:15 PM

Mambokesho wrote:
Has anyone attended the world ventures presentations? Please share with us your experiences. A friend has been insisting that I attend ad my understanding is that it is a kind of muilti level marketing. could it be a scam?

An ex tried to recruit me, just felt better. I mean someone who cannot tell a pyramid scheme in this era could easily take all our life savings for prayer so that they double.
mwalabenn
#28 Posted : Monday, July 06, 2015 2:59:46 PM

WORLDVENTURES - Scam or Genuine?

Someone tell me if this is a scam. It has entered Kenya with a bang...purports to give you income when you travel. Well, it is some sort of network marketing thing but what baffles me is that they say you save up money with them monthly and use it to travel. Cheaply. They even have a presentation showing that you can go to Watamu beach resort for 6 days for only 4K!

Has someone heard of it already? They have started with vigour but I need to know if it is genuine or not.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing that it can not be used in a fruit salad.
Othelo
#29 Posted : Monday, July 06, 2015 3:04:34 PM

You can read this and be tthe judge>>>>>

http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...spx?g=posts&t=24408
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
Museveni
#30 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2015 8:43:39 AM

East Africa Sub-Sahara Safe Promotion Foundation-International

https://m.facebook.com/p...php?id=1423958834584429

An entity that exists only as an FB page making grand promises. When will the masses learn ?

Live and learn; and don’t forget, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
enyands
#31 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2015 9:39:44 AM

Museveni wrote:

An entity that exists only as an FB page making grand promises. When will the masses learn ?

Seems the owners of this ssaspf refused to oil some hands so that the deal could Sail smooth through the process . That's what you get . I applaud the good work by govt . Felt sorry for my friend who invested in Goodlife sacco .
Museveni
#32 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2015 10:37:54 AM

enyands wrote:
Museveni wrote:

Seems the owners of this ssaspf refused to oil some hands so that the deal could Sail smooth through the process . That's what you get . I applaud the good work by govt . Felt sorry for my friend who invested in Goodlife sacco .

The comments!

NGO offers 20,000 jobs in campaign to end poverty in Kenya

The full article:
DN wrote:
Thousands of job seekers flocked to Kasarani Stadium, Nairobi on Sunday after reports an organisation was offering jobs.

Kenyans from across the country started arriving as early 6am. Some spent the night near the venue to be there in time for the launch of a programme popularised as a road map to free Kenyans from poverty.

Senior officials from the East Africa Sub-Saharan Africa Safe Promotion International (SSASPI), were at hand to receive the job seekers with a promise that their lives ‘will never be the same again’.

CEO Julius Kithome said they are working with the Devolution ministry to improve the lives of Kenyans. He said the first beneficiaries had been recruited and asked to attend the launch.

“Kenya will experience a revolution during the programme’s first year in terms of economic and social empowerment of her people. We have the blessings of the government,” said Mr Kithome.

However, besides security personnel, no government official or politician was present at the launch that saw the initial 20,000 people offered appointment letters.

To some like Mr Peter Wakoli who had travelled all the way from Bungoma County, this was a God-given opportunity given that he has stayed without a job for six years despite being a university graduate.

“I am excited and hope those funding this initiative will be able to sustain it. Many colleges and universities are releasing graduates each year yet there are no jobs and we have no capital to venture into business,” said Mr Wakoli.

One of the letters for the position of Regional Unit Cluster Manager for a beneficiary from Nyanza had Sh120,000 as the gross salary and is expected to work for five days in a week and half day on Saturdays.

“However, you may be called to work extra hours depending in work volume and urgency,” the signed letter that also bears an advocates rubber stamp as a witness reads

This is one MASSIVE CON. Exploiting on joblessness.

Do the math 2,000/= * 10,000 = 20M

This is on the low side estimate

Museveni
#33 Posted : Thursday, September 03, 2015 12:28:21 PM

NGO staff arrested in jobs saga

DN wrote:
Top officials of an organisation suspected to have duped thousands of Kenyans with lucrative job offers were on Wednesday arrested by police, allegedly for collecting money from the public by false pretence.

The arrests were made after authorities said the NGO was not registered and had no funds “just yet” to sustain the large number of Kenyans it recruited.

According to NGO Coordination Board chief executive Fazul Mahamed, Sub-Saharan Africa Safe Promotion Foundation-International (SSASP), which attracted thousands to Kasarani Safaricom Stadium with the job offers, was an illegal entity.

“We summoned them today to confirm their registration status. The group came and produced a bunch of brochures and no legal documents to prove their authenticity. We have asked the police to arrest them and now they are with the CID,” he said.

Mr Mahamed said no employer offering to provide jobs was allowed to ask for payment prior to giving an individual a job.

“It is quite unbelievable that a single organisation can employ 20,000 Kenyans. The whole NGO body in Kenya does not have more than 200,000 employees. How is it possible that a single one can accommodate 10 per cent of the total population?” he asked.

One of the officials arrested is a Zimbabwean, Mr Mahamed revealed.

'NOT ASKING FOR MONEY'

Reached for comment, SSASP CEO Julius Kithome, who was not among those arrested, said the organisation was a legitimate entity. And it has sponsors willing to finance it once it puts together a work force, he added.

“We did not do it undercover. We went to a public stadium. Actually, it was the Ministry of Devolution officials who advised us to do a massive launch. If we were operating illegally, why then did we have the Prisons band during the launch and why were we cleared to host our event in the stadium?” he asked.

He denied claims of soliciting money from the public.

“We are employing them and not asking them for money. We have a certificate of incorporation since June 2015. We are a legal entity who have been working with various government agencies, including Devolution Ministry, the Police and the National Intelligence Service,” Mr Kithome told the Nation.

Mr Mahamed said the officials arrested should be taken to court and charged with three offences: collecting money under false pretence, operating without legal documentation or registration and purporting to have the ability to employ a large group of Kenyans.

It is alleged that the organisation was asking job applicants to pay a fee of Sh350, which would secure them a chance to work with the group.

Good move. If only the anti-fraud unit is more involved seriously. Money matters are not easy to build a case on especially
Angelica _ann
#34 Posted : Friday, October 02, 2015 11:50:40 PM

These guys Sub-Saharan Africa Safe Promotion Foundation-International (SSASP), were in Meru county this week offering the fake jobs @1000. Impunity at best!!!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Museveni
#35 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 3:19:26 PM

WorldVentures At Centre Of Pyramid Scheme Investigation - You Should Not Be Here, Cape Town Lately,
Cape Town Lately wrote:

The National Consumer Commission has confirmed that its investigating American travel network WorldVentures. If found guilty, all WorldVentures activities will be declared illegal in South Africa and the company will face fraud charges.

WorldVentures has been a hot topic in Cape Town in recent months, mostly because of its notable growth among locals despite its unethical business measures and high-failure rate.
enyands
#36 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 3:48:35 PM

Museveni wrote:
WorldVentures At Centre Of Pyramid Scheme Investigation - You Should Not Be Here, Cape Town Lately,
Cape Town Lately wrote:

The National Consumer Commission has confirmed that its investigating American travel network WorldVentures. If found guilty, all WorldVentures activities will be declared illegal in South Africa and the company will face fraud charges.

WorldVentures has been a hot topic in Cape Town in recent months, mostly because of its notable growth among locals despite its unethical business measures and high-failure rate.

Though south africans see kenya as nothing, we are smarter .they don't need miracle to know this is a scam. Poor them. Deci should go there before they become smart
Zoori
#37 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 1:09:01 PM

CLK wrote:
Mambokesho wrote:
Has anyone attended the world ventures presentations? Please share with us your experiences. A friend has been insisting that I attend ad my understanding is that it is a kind of muilti level marketing. could it be a scam?

An ex tried to recruit me, just felt better. I mean someone who cannot tell a pyramid scheme in this era could easily take all our life savings for prayer so that they double.

haha I guess that's her way of getting back to you for breaking their heart
kayhara
#38 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2016 9:46:30 PM

I am hiding from a very learned friend of mine trying to recruit me into this thing, first red flag was when I googled it and the words scam, pyramid scheme etc came up in the auto-correct, I thought this schemes are for un-educated guys, he seems so engrossed in it, he asked me to pay 40k oh dear, that I will get discounts from local airlines, called KQ don't, called serena to ask if they work with the firm like they do with Bonfire nothing SMH.
To Each His Own
Thitifini
#39 Posted : Saturday, January 16, 2016 11:30:03 PM

I swear I'm not going to honor those friendly 'tea invites' esp from the 'happily married & saved' types! Had to endure 2 hrs of dreamtrip crap AGAIN!

Wanna catch up, buy me beer in a noisy dingy as we sample birds; else skype.

Meanwhile, another one has pitched camp in Kenya. Organo Gold coffee

We either loove these scammers, they loove us, or both.d'oh! d'oh!

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
newfarer
#40 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2019 9:17:35 PM

Mambokesho wrote:
World Ventures

confirmed scam
punda amecheka