wazua Sat, Apr 20, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Good to be back and another project in the offing!
kayhara
#21 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 10:48:00 AM

Okay your architect i good, your contractor also has very clean work, never been to kisumu maybe I will be your first guest, once open consider having a small car included in the package for your guests to enjoy a drive around the lake city.
To Each His Own
Penny-Stocker
#22 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 3:44:38 PM

kayhara wrote:
Okay your architect i good, your contractor also has very clean work, never been to kisumu maybe I will be your first guest, once open consider having a small car included in the package for your guests to enjoy a drive around the lake city.

Thanks for the advice! You definitely have to visit Kisumu!
“None but ourselves can free our minds.”
- Bob Marley
Penny-Stocker
#23 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2019 6:22:20 PM

Mike Ock wrote:
Great progress in life. Will you be managing the project from majuu?

I will partly manage the project remotely. Will be on the ground for major works!
- Bob Marley
maureenowaters
#24 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2019 9:56:06 AM

Very very clean and beautiful project description. From start to finish, all is clear.
Penny-Stocker
#25 Posted : Saturday, July 04, 2020 4:00:24 AM

Hello, Wazua fam.....I hope all is well and staying healthy and vigilant! Quick update...plaster stage! Made minor changes as they're sometimes inevitable due to site and construction manenos...1. made the rooftop accessible which offers extra outdoor space for a breathtaking view of the town, lake, and beyond; 2. Enclosed the space below the living/dining/kitchen, creating a full house for the future caretakers - this was due to the terrain (steep hillside lot)! Overall, it's still what was designed!

- Bob Marley
amorphous
#26 Posted : Saturday, July 04, 2020 7:49:12 AM

Penny-Stocker wrote:
Hello, Wazua fam.....I hope all is well and staying healthy and vigilant! Quick update...plaster stage! Made minor changes as they're sometimes inevitable due to site and construction manenos...1. made the rooftop accessible which offers extra outdoor space for a breathtaking view of the town, lake, and beyond; 2. Enclosed the space below the living/dining/kitchen, creating a full house for the future caretakers - this was due to the terrain (steep hillside lot)! Overall, it's still what was designed!

Looks beautiful brother!Applause Applause Applause
Umetumia ngwanyes ngapi so far kufika hii point?
Also, looks like you used suspended slab ama? If yes (or no), how much did the foundation cost?
Age and family mellows us all over time