wazua Wed, May 15, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

FSBO launches in kenya
Signature
#1 Posted : Friday, February 18, 2011 1:27:55 PM

fsbo.co.ke -Real Estate For Sale By Owners Kenya.
This is a first in kenya.Its a website that is aimed to revolutionise the real estate industry in kenya.The portal allows ownners of properties to advertise their properties direct to the buyers.Benefits,for both buyer and seller;Save on commisions and buyers,get first hand info.Whats more ,no middleman,therefore you have a chance of negotiating the price.

Property is an ever important investment tool and after a number of years dealing solely with agents and developers, land & Homes Kenya now offers real estate owners the welcome opportunity to list direct on the site.

Individual and corporate owners of properties can now list directly via fsbo.co.ke, safe in the knowledge that their properties are being listed on one of Kenya's fastest growing real estate website.

For a small monthly fee, property owners are allowed up to 5 listings and get instant contact with prospective buyers as enquiries are sent directly to their email inboxes.

properties For Sale By Owner
Elder
#2 Posted : Friday, February 18, 2011 1:36:14 PM

What's the difference with the other sites that are already doing that and for free? Like that Wazuan who posts here. Propertyzote.com or something like that.
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
Signature
#3 Posted : Friday, February 18, 2011 1:44:21 PM

Signature wrote:
This is a first in kenya.Its a website that is aimed to revolutionise the real estate industry in kenya.The portal allows ownners of properties to advertise their properties direct to the buyers.Benefits,for both buyer and seller;Save on commisions and buyers,get first hand info.Whats more ,no middleman,therefore you have a chance of negotiating the price.

Property is an ever important investment tool and after a number of years dealing solely with agents and developers, land & Homes Kenya now offers real estate owners the welcome opportunity to list direct on the site.

Individual and corporate owners of properties can now list directly via fsbo.co.ke, safe in the knowledge that their properties are being listed on one of Kenya's fastest growing real estate website.

For a small monthly fee, property owners are allowed up to 5 listings and get instant contact with prospective buyers as enquiries are sent directly to their email inboxes.

The website is outstanding as it seeks to bring only owners of properties to list their properties.Buyers on the other hand shall only be contacting the owners and not agents.ONLY OWNERS OF PROPERTIES SHALL LIST ON THE WEBSITE. marketing campaigns are underway to popularize the site among Kenyans ,what other better way to source for properties than direct from owners!
Signature
#4 Posted : Monday, February 21, 2011 1:39:57 PM

Looking to buy,sell or let.Pay no more commissions!

PROPERTIES FOR SALE IN ;
SYOKIMAU,RUIRU ,KATANI,KITENGELA,NGOINGWA,KYUMBI
and many more.
log on
www.fsbo.co.ke
bwenyenye
#5 Posted : Monday, February 21, 2011 3:13:29 PM

@ Signature

How would you tell that I am the owner before you list. Do you ask for my ID, Copy of title or how do you do it?
I Think Therefore I Am
Signature
#6 Posted : Monday, February 21, 2011 3:21:40 PM

There are many ways of vetting. Check our website user agreement
Jamani
#7 Posted : Monday, February 21, 2011 3:37:45 PM

I have seen the site the images are hazy my advise is the site owner should hire a professional photographer and ensure aestectically the site is attractive.. Image is everything

example check this out, might not be perfect but can be used to improve FSBO http://www.bhomes.com/pr...h=true&x=21&y=21
Signature
#8 Posted : Monday, February 21, 2011 3:50:17 PM

@Jamani noted.We are working extra to make the site best.Your comments are appreciated
Tommy
#9 Posted : Monday, February 21, 2011 4:23:04 PM

This site is nice and will help a lot on property search. Personally i believe in stored value.
Don't wait for the Last Judgment. It happens every day. ~Albert Camus, The Fall, 1956
Signature
#10 Posted : Monday, February 21, 2011 5:09:09 PM

Thanks @ Tommy. welcome
Signature
#11 Posted : Tuesday, February 22, 2011 3:19:25 PM

WANTED To buy: 2 B/r massionette/apt along msa road.Areas upto Imara daima .Could consider Ngong rd upto Adams. Budget 5Million.Kindly post any details
maureenowaters
#12 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2019 10:27:35 AM

I'm searching for some rental apartment and visiting some beautiful website and also see some beautiful site here too. My vacation starts in next month and hopes to enjoy a lot.
maureenowaters
#13 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 8:58:34 AM

Tommy wrote:
This site is nice and will help a lot on property search. Personally i believe in stored value.

Yes, I agree with you. I like the stored property of this site and also share this site with one of my friends; he tells me the feature is unique.
MugundaMan
#14 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 10:15:11 AM

Signature wrote:

Good luck with it but I can already tell you for free that it will be a tough sell -pun intended- for three good reasons.

1. Kenyans dont like to pay for services they can get for free.
2. See 1 above
3. In case of any doubt, remember 1 and 2.

Ask olx. They tried for years and flopped and became jiji. I dont see how jiji will fare better even if they try google adsense or product placements as revenue sources.

A better idea is become a listing site for vetted property agents buyrentkenya or property24 style. Then provide better content - bigger, clearer pictures, ability to PM agents and fellow users (eg when asking for copy of title for search) etc etc then charge agents an annual listing fee. Most agents would love this because it brings order and quality and allows buyers to accesd and interact for free. Thank me later for this advice braddah and ignore it at your own peril.

Shalom.
kayhara
#15 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 10:27:01 AM

Rouge house agents will hijack your site kwanza if it's free, or do you have a vetting system to weed out non owners?
To Each His Own
nairobby
#16 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 10:35:03 AM

As long as you're cutting out agents your project is dead on arrival.