wazua Thu, May 2, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages«<234
Hibiscus Tea - Tasty Health Option
Much Know
#61 Posted : Monday, October 06, 2014 12:43:11 PM

My congratulations to Afia Drink producers for introducing "Hibiscus Juice" in a box, they are of course great pioneers, hibiscus is a huge growth area particularly in the US, Japan and EU and given US investments in Kenya are mainly in food, expect coke and pepsi to follow suit, of Much Know.

Mountain County Fresh, has started farming/producing it's own hibiscus and seedlings are available subject to a two week long que.

The key reasons why hibiscus has been undergoing such growth is from an unprecedented 2009 (unprecedented for doctors to recommend herbs and compare them to medicine - lisprinol and captoril)statement by the AHA- American Heart Association (A body consisting of mostly American Medical professionals mostly cardiologist), which followed the publication on hibiscus health benefits in one of the two leading Scientific Journals, Nature, which ties with the Journal science, for the highest impact scores.

Here is the statement by AHA, Presented by Dr. Dianne L Mckay,(Tufts University Advanced Antioxidants Research Laboratory)
A New Kenya
jhanvikapoor48
#62 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2019 11:43:59 AM

Hibiscus oil (gudhal oil) is the oil extracted from the flowers and leaves of the hibiscus plant. Hibiscus oil is a bright summery, exotic plant that has uses in medicine, beauty and hair care. The tropical flower is spotted in a wide variety of colours ranging from white, pink, red and yellow. Apart from being the perfect beach hair accessory, the oil extracted from the hibiscus plant is commonly used as a hair conditioning treatment.

Benefits Of Hibiscus Oil For Hair
1. Adds Shine To Your Hair
2. Helps Reduce Dandruff
3. Boosts Hair Growth
4. Reduces Premature Greying

Benefits Of Hibiscus Oil For Skin
1. Exfoliates Your Skin
2. Heals Cuts And Bruises
3. Anti-Ageing Properties

Uses Of Hibiscus Oil

1. For Hair Growth

A head massage with hibiscus oil, coconut oil and castor oil will help your hair grow long while strengthening your roots and nourishing your scalp. The oil is quite beneficial in getting rid of scalp infections like dandruff and dry-flaky scalp.

2. For Face & Body

When used as a body massage oil, hibiscus oil will help brighten your skin while mildly exfoliating any dead skin. This will give your body an overall brighter, even-toned finish and make your skin soft and smooth. The oil is lightweight so it absorbs easily, the best way to use this would be on damp skin post a warm shower.

For more info Read Here - https://bangla.popxo.com...cus-benefits-in-bengali/
Cedrig
#63 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2019 5:15:22 PM

That's really fantastic info, where do you get them honestly for all that matters ? I would love to order some for my own usage and if it's so good as you explain here maybe for some late sell in my shop for sure, your picture looks great anyway. I am all waiting;)
Much Know
#64 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 11:07:47 AM

Cedrig wrote:
That's really fantastic info, where do you get them honestly for all that matters ? I would love to order some for my own usage and if it's so good as you explain here maybe for some late sell in my shop for sure, your picture looks great anyway. I am all waiting;)

We grow and also buy from farmers who don't use chemicals, we are also now packaging in classy resealable bags
email me sanamjuaji@gmail.com, or call +254720261351
Thanks.
A New Kenya
Metaur
#65 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 8:54:56 PM

I have liver problems and my doctor advised me to drink hibiscus tea.
I read that hibiscus improves blood circulation and also contains a lot of antioxidants. Nowadays it is difficult to live without antioxidants.
I drink tea every day, I began to feel a little better.