wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Is this not torture?
MugundaMan
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 08, 2019 8:19:15 PM

You will find yourself buying without wanting to with an amazing real estate agent like this jameni.

Accra seems to be very much like Greater Nairobi. Everything down to the love of cabro/tiles covering every square inch of ground with no trees anywhere to be seen. This kaploti looks like a 40x80 ama? Nice maisonette though.
aemathenge
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 08, 2019 9:32:59 PM

TAKE NOTICE that I am officially suing you for mental anguish, visual torture, and rapid initiation of lust.

Oh la la. She walked, nay swooned up the stairs and I died and went to hell.

That model real estate agent is that good.

But best of all, she is a good agent selling an absolutely gorgeous piece of real estate.
MugundaMan
#3 Posted : Friday, August 09, 2019 7:26:39 AM

aemathenge wrote:
TAKE NOTICE that I am officially suing you for mental anguish, visual torture, and rapid initiation of lust.

But best of all, she is a good agent selling an absolutely gorgeous piece of real estate.

This girl is a dangerously efficient expert marketer. I will not be surprised if yeye hugonga gym 6 days a week as part of her real estate agent training. She should inspire all our momo Kenyan sistrens to also put in the requisite work to keep their hubbies and boyfriends visually happy.
sparkly
#4 Posted : Friday, August 09, 2019 9:09:07 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
aemathenge wrote:

This girl is a dangerously efficient expert marketer. I will not be surprised if yeye hugonga gym 6 days a week as part of her real estate agent training. She should inspire all our momo Kenyan sistrens to also put in the requisite work to keep their hubbies and boyfriends visually happy.

We see the kind of real estate that excites you smile
Life is short. Live passionately.
NewMoney
#5 Posted : Friday, August 09, 2019 1:52:01 PM

Which neighbourhoods in Nairobi have this kind of theme in terms of the size of the compound, size of the house, nature of the finish especially on the outside, and the surrounding houses, distance from the city (am guesstimating this is no more than 15km). I see this kind of real estate in other African countries a lot but I just can't put a finger on why I don't see this mix of features in Nairobi or even Mombasa and the suburbs...

aemathenge
#6 Posted : Friday, August 09, 2019 2:08:56 PM

She has a tattoo high up on her left arm.

That is one of the advantages of downloading this video from Youtube onto my computer on high definition.

Now, the doors. What material is that? They look like metal to me but I cannot make up my mind.

She has that effect on me.

And oh la la, there is a jacuzzi in the master bedroom.

All for $230,000 or about 23,000,000 handshake Shillings.
Ryko
#7 Posted : Friday, August 09, 2019 2:13:03 PM

NewMoney wrote:
Which neighbourhoods in Nairobi have this kind of theme in terms of the size of the compound, size of the house, nature of the finish especially on the outside, and the surrounding houses, distance from the city (am guesstimating this is no more than 15km). I see this kind of real estate in other African countries a lot but I just can't put a finger on why I don't see this mix of features in Nairobi or even Mombasa and the suburbs...

Surely after 8 Minutes watching everything in that video all you realized was size of compound,finishing and a mix of features?

Jameni, hata Tatto haukuona?
I work so I can afford the amount of alcohol required to continue going to work
MugundaMan
#8 Posted : Friday, August 09, 2019 3:03:29 PM

Ryko wrote:
NewMoney wrote:

Surely after 8 Minutes watching everything in that video all you realized was size of compound,finishing and a mix of features?

Laughing out loudly
FRM2011
#9 Posted : Friday, August 09, 2019 3:41:01 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
aemathenge wrote:

You did not go there. They will come at you with a vengeance you have never seen.
NewMoney
#10 Posted : Friday, August 09, 2019 6:10:15 PM

Ryko wrote:
NewMoney wrote:

that lady is simply not my type..of course I can see why she would attract a lot of attention... but I would prefer a slimmer younger version of her...

but the house is something am very curious about, mainly because I was living
in a very similar house somewhere in Africa and would like to see if I can get one like that in Nairobi, just for the sentimental value
aemathenge
#11 Posted : Friday, August 09, 2019 6:23:03 PM

NewMoney wrote:
that lady is simply not my type..of course I can see why she would attract a lot of attention... but I would prefer a slimmer younger version of her...

When I come back from hell, I am going to kill you.
Thitifini
#12 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2019 1:43:50 AM

aemathenge wrote:
NewMoney wrote:

When I come back from hell, I am going to kill you.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
Fyatu
#13 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2019 4:55:45 PM

MugundaMan wrote:

You will find yourself buying without wanting to with an amazing real estate agent like this jameni.

Accra seems to be very much like Greater Nairobi. Everything down to the love of cabro/tiles covering every square inch of ground with no trees anywhere to be seen. This kaploti looks like a 40x80 ama? Nice maisonette though.

Good question...The ploti certainly appears narrow, but the size of the rooms in the house suggest a bigger plot..
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
dunkang
#14 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2019 5:03:22 PM

Jesus
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

doubletap
#15 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2019 6:33:41 PM

aemathenge wrote:

That is one of the advantages of downloading this video from Youtube onto my computer on high definition.

Now, the doors. What material is that? They look like metal to me but I cannot make up my mind.

Think the doors are metal security doors with a wood finish very strong mainly used for the main doors in this case front and back doors.

The quality of the finishing is on point proper finish kabisa though space utilization is kidogo off in my view.

This one you go with the wife to keep things objective ama ...Laughing out loudly
You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else - Albert Einstein
AndyC
#16 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 3:43:32 PM

doubletap wrote:
aemathenge wrote:

Think the doors are metal security doors with a wood finish very strong mainly used for the main doors in this case front and back doors.

The quality of the finishing is on point proper finish kabisa though space utilization is kidogo off in my view.

This one you go with the wife to keep things objective ama ...Laughing out loudly

This house has no wardrobes or closets
It lacks any real wood finishing.That stairs metal could be hardwood for($230K),Kitchen cabinets could be wood not mdf, the parking space is small....,it clearly needs that lady to market it.

maureenowaters
#17 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 5:27:57 AM

I love the video and enjoy the work of the agent. The girl seems to be very experienced.
VituVingiSana
#18 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 2:10:51 PM

I would like to examine the real assets in further detail...
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#19 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 2:21:05 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
I would like to examine the real assets in further detail...

Mzee mkora wewe :)

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45