Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages«<456
Why do you visit wazua... a roll call
aemathenge
#101 Posted : Friday, June 30, 2017 11:44:50 AM

Gakware wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Vallerrie wrote:
To get info. Its like you guys know everything!

Yes, incase you want to know sensitive confidential info write to
wazuafishmongeratgmaildotcom

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly After coming back from a long break, I am now hooked!

Welcome back.

We missed you.

Pray, where and what about have you been?

Did you bring me (us) anything?
aemathenge
#102 Posted : Saturday, August 03, 2019 11:01:46 AM

Julie wrote:
Boys boys boys...
I have been watching this exchange.

Now, first things first: @ Guks Si you know we are Good.
Still waiting for details on our trip to Seychelles.

@Mahegoat I luv the item.... Guks has bought me several latest and similar one just before Christmas...a red number. I have it next to me at my office.

Now where were we?

Good morning Madam, Ladies.

Does this happen to you?

Quote:
Cut that overgrown toenail before it injures your bed mate.

Personally, as a lone sleeper, I just let the hideous nail get caught in the blanket until it rips itself off.

You'd be amazed at the excellent nail cutting abilities of a small thread in an old bed sheet.

I've woken up many mornings with a fresh pedicure.

Source Link. Warning, This link will take you to an Advert before giving you access to the post. Simply click "skip Ad".

Ladies, you might want to have a look at the comments before you respond.
Hmmmn
#103 Posted : Sunday, August 04, 2019 2:22:08 AM

Just for a laugh...It’s interesting to get a perspective of how people see things...It’s entertaining to me....
Ce n’est pas si grave...
MugundaMan
#104 Posted : Sunday, August 04, 2019 6:55:53 AM

Hmmmn wrote:
Just for a laugh...It’s interesting to get a perspective of how people see things...It’s entertaining to me....

Nice. The problem is Wazooans can never stick to topic. Wading through any thread is like wading through thoughts in chaos shaped like tangled spaghetti!

Why do I come here? Kupoteza wakati tu. Especially while at Grays or Java or Kitengela Mall or Signature sipping chai and making deals.
Hmmmn
#105 Posted : Sunday, August 04, 2019 1:31:56 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Hmmmn wrote:

Nice. The problem is Wazooans can never stick to topic. Wading through any thread is like wading through thoughts in chaos shaped like tangled spaghetti!

Why do I come here? Kupoteza wakati tu
. Especially while at Grays or Java or Kitengela Mall or Signature sipping chai and making deals.

U did not tell a lie...Very comedic...Pure entertainmentsmile smile Nice way kupoteza wakati....
Ce n’est pas si grave...
McGill
#106 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2019 1:46:18 AM

NSE discussions. Need to buy some stocks. I made some huge bets kitambo which worked and I hope I can replicate that success again.
tycho
#107 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2019 2:25:14 PM

Hmmmn wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Hmmmn wrote:

. Especially while at Grays or Java or Kitengela Mall or Signature sipping chai and making deals.

U did not tell a lie...Very comedic...Pure entertainmentsmile smile Nice way kupoteza wakati....

On the other hand we can take wazua as a complex system where threads work in a nonlinear fashion. It may take a different skill set if we want to understand the texts in wazua.

In this respect the archives are a treasure trove for any systems researcher.

Wazua is also a place where one can conduct meaningful labor. And that's why I log in...
aemathenge
#108 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2019 2:28:05 PM

Good afternoon Ladies, Mothers and employers of House helps.

The August 2019 School Vacation is in full force.

It is only apt that on foraging the social scene that is the blue nowhere, I came across this gem and post it here.

I copy and paste it with no apologies or regrets whatsoever.

Question is, Mi Ladies, where do you stand?

Perhaps a look at the comments will help you arrive at an appropriate conclusion.

Quote:
Someone wrote that they would never buy a washing machine because it would make their wife lazy.

Aside from finding that statement knee-slapping hilarious, I wondered if they realized how useful a washing machine would be in any household.

Especially if there are young children.

Have you seen the dirty, typical, everyday clothes of an ordinary, healthy, active African child (who plays outside)?

Those things are an eyesore.

Firstly, their clothes have permanent stains. Some buttons are missing and others are broken.

Tshirts are faded and loose around the neckline.

They have a few tiny holes here and there which God-knows-how they formed.

Part of the hem may be coming apart. Pants bought in their toddling years are worn until they become shorts.

Dresses are worn until they become tops. Tights become peddle pushers. And trousers torn at the knees are transformed into shorts.

When these clothes are dirty you will wish you had a washing machine.

They make all the soap in the water disappear and leave you with some murky, strangely-colored water with soil particles at the bottom.

Don't let those boring, cliché detergent ads lie to you.

That is not how these clothes are washed, ati gently and slowly and lovingly, scrubbing them as you smile, enjoying the chore.

No.

They are scrubbed with force and strength as you try to figure out how in the living f*** mud, in a time of drought, got inside the pocket.

The dirt is stubborn, arrogant, and clings onto the fabric like iron onto a magnet.

Even the latest 'new and improved number one stain removal' detergent is no match for the kind of dirt on these clothes.

Meaning you can spend a lifetime cleaning one garment and bruise your knuckles and wrists while at it.

And when you think you have finally managed to get rid of the blotch, you will see its faint print when you rinse the clothing.

A good washer will clean it again. An experienced washer will ignore it.

No wonder it's common to hear kids being cautioned, "Na usijichafue!" when they go out to play, and to see the look of horror on the washer's face when the child comes back looking like this young boy I found on the internet.

He must have had immense fun that day!

Source link. Remember to click "skip Ad"

Hmmmn
#109 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2019 6:44:47 PM

tycho wrote:
Hmmmn wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Hmmmn wrote:

On the other hand we can take wazua as a complex system where threads work in a nonlinear fashion. It may take a different skill set if we want to understand the texts in wazua.

In this respect the archives are a treasure trove for any systems researcher.

Wazua is also a place where one can conduct meaningful labor. And that's why I log in...

Yaani Applause Applause Applause For the bolded

Very true for the bolded and italicized...some threads you learn some accurate historical facts...The investor and Market thread have some useful insights...
Ce n’est pas si grave...
TheVastOne
#110 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 6:37:29 PM

I hoped it might make me sound smarter, then unapata mushene and people look at you sideways when you repeat it

I'm not sure it's working
Amores
#111 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 7:27:21 PM

Hehehe updates
I am happy