wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Bitcoin: Best app to use for transactions
Multipod
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2016 12:29:50 PM

Which is the best mobile app to use for Bitcoin transactions? There are quite a number on Android: Airbitz,Mycelium etc. Which one would work for someone in Kenya?
Lolest!
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2016 4:00:16 PM

Quote:
From the start, I’ve always said the same thing: Bitcoin is an experiment and like all experiments, it can fail. So don’t invest what you can’t afford to lose. I’ve said this in interviews, on stage at conferences, and over email. So have other well known developers like Gavin Andresen and Jeff Garzik.

But despite knowing that Bitcoin could fail all along, the now inescapable conclusion that it has failed still saddens me greatly. The fundamentals are broken and whatever happens to the price in the short term, the long term trend should probably be downwards. I will no longer be taking part in Bitcoin development and have sold all my coins.

https://medium.com/@octskyward/the-resolution-of-the-bitcoin-experiment-dabb30201f7#.6l9d3dhlr
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Multipod
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2016 4:11:43 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Quote:
From the start, I’ve always said the same thing: Bitcoin is an experiment and like all experiments, it can fail. So don’t invest what you can’t afford to lose. I’ve said this in interviews, on stage at conferences, and over email. So have other well known developers like Gavin Andresen and Jeff Garzik.

But despite knowing that Bitcoin could fail all along, the now inescapable conclusion that it has failed still saddens me greatly. The fundamentals are broken and whatever happens to the price in the short term, the long term trend should probably be downwards. I will no longer be taking part in Bitcoin development and have sold all my coins.

https://medium.com/@octskyward/the-resolution-of-the-bitcoin-experiment-dabb30201f7#.6l9d3dhlr

Wueh! Think
Multipod
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2016 4:24:36 PM

And then there's this NY Times article. But still...

http://www.nytimes.com/2...-up.html?src=me&_r=1
Sober
#5 Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2016 10:00:04 AM

Multipod wrote:
Which is the best mobile app to use for Bitcoin transactions? There are quite a number on Android: Airbitz,Mycelium etc. Which one would work for someone in Kenya?

'Bitcoin' is an appropriate one but i find Mycelium being easier to work with especially when it comes to getting the address
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
2Czar
#6 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 3:39:28 PM

Why not go with something official Bitcoin site and forum offers ?! I bet they do, aren't they ? What so special need that you need some alternative ? I would worry to use anything else than official tools for such thing as Bitcoin, am I missing something here ?
Fortits101
#7 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2019 2:39:09 PM

Since bitcoin legal in almost every country so you wont need to worry about the transactions and their uses cause it wont harm your taxes or any other upcoming income. people can use it without a fear
Sagamand863
#8 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 8:29:38 PM

Here is the list for some of them - Coinbase (free) ...
CryptoTrax – Coin Portfolio (free) ...
Enjin Wallet (free) ...
Investing.com Cryptocurrency (free) ...
BTC.com – Bitcoin Wallet (free) ...
BitWorth (free) ...
Xapo Wallet (free) ...
Delta Portfolio Tracker (free)