wazua Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Genghis Capital - of good or ill repute??
QW25091985
#21 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2012 5:15:58 PM

i just donot see what nice about d&b . if they cannot care about the little guy how will they serve the big guy !
if you have an account with then stick them salvation is comin'
The Merchant
#22 Posted : Wednesday, March 14, 2012 9:00:14 AM

guru267 wrote:
The Merchant wrote:

They have crap service why should I go there. Ama wewe ni agent?Liar

I was also on the receiving end of the crap service.. But they have since revamped themselves...

You've got to be kidding me. Once bitten, twice shy. If I get crap service somewhere, they lose my business.That's it! The middle class in this country will take us to hell. They are willing to take crap service/prices over and over again. I went to D&B,a cashier or whatever he is walked off and did not come back to his station. When I asked the next cashier where he had gone he just shrugged and smiled.WTF!!!! Transferred all my shares and will NEVER go back. CRAP!!!!Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Ati they have revamped. What the heck does that even mean???
jerry
#23 Posted : Wednesday, March 14, 2012 9:25:39 AM

The Merchant wrote:
guru267 wrote:
The Merchant wrote:

I was also on the receiving end of the crap service.. But they have since revamped themselves...

You've got to be kidding me. Once bitten, twice shy. If I get crap service somewhere, they lose my business.That's it! The middle class in this country will take us to hell. They are willing to take crap service/prices over and over again. I went to D&B,a cashier or whatever he is walked off and did not come back to his station. When I asked the next cashier where he had gone he just shrugged and smiled.WTF!!!! Transferred all my shares and will NEVER go back. CRAP!!!!Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Ati they have revamped. What the heck does that even mean???

There was a tym I couldn't imagine opening an acc with KCB coz of there 'sluggishness'. Not that they're anywhere near eQ but they have improved mainly due to computerization. So I'm planning to re-try D&B.
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
GenghisCapitalLtd
#24 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2012 11:24:28 AM

chemos wrote:
Seems there is a mass Exit from your reputable Firm!!!!!!
Kuna nini?? loosing 3 key employees to D&B is no joke.
Can you expound on that issue in todays DN

Apologies Chemos for the absolute late reply. Yes we did lose 3 employees to DB - that just shows we develop talent in-house that our competitors either cannot or find it absolutely difficult. We take it as a compliment in that we are on the right track of continual development and providing the best services around.
Once again I do apologise for the late response.
Follow us on Twitter @genghiscapital
“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.” Steve Jobs,iGenius
mzeiya411
#25 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2012 12:07:03 PM

QW25091985 wrote:
i just donot see what nice about d&b . if they cannot care about the little guy how will they serve the big guy !
if you have an account with then stick them salvation is comin'

Kusema ukweli D&B are crap. They only need to look at the arrogance BBK had a few years back and the no of competitiors who have zoomed past them
vky
#26 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2012 10:41:34 AM

D&B ABK! clueless brokers and even more clueless managers devoid of basic math knowledge given the situation they put me in. bure kabisa
'One headache for famous medieval holy people was that someone might murder you to acquire your body parts for the relics trade'
The Merchant
#27 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2012 11:05:42 AM

Ghenghis and Drummond anytime
GenghisCapitalLtd
#28 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2012 3:39:32 PM

The Merchant wrote:
Ghenghis and Drummond anytime

Thank you for that Merchant
Follow us on Twitter @genghiscapital
“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.” Steve Jobs,iGenius
kayhara
#29 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2019 8:00:28 PM

which mutual fund is bettrer at the moment Gehghis have some offers with an app to boot, cynton and amana, is any of then good at aprking some funds ama ni kutupa
To Each His Own
Balaa
#30 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2019 8:40:29 PM

kayhara wrote:
which mutual fund is bettrer at the moment Gehghis have some offers with an app to boot, cynton and amana, is any of then good at aprking some funds ama ni kutupa

You just never know - one is never safe wherever.
Had a lucky escape with Gencap Hela Fund (operated by Genghis) when Chase Bank went under - I withdrew everything just before. However, I wasn't so lucky with my funds with Amana after Nakumatt went belly up (Amana had invested very imprudently - I found them really stupid to have done that, yet Reginald Kadzutu and the Board are trying their best to cover up the misstep)
If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense
Tokyo
#31 Posted : Monday, July 22, 2019 3:37:15 AM

What’s the process of transferring shares owned from one individual to another?
work to prosper
obiero
#32 Posted : Monday, July 22, 2019 4:45:57 AM

Tokyo wrote:

Fill out a form CDS 4A from your broker and the recepient to fill out an equivalent CDS 4B at his/her end.. Though it is only allowed for blood relatives and between spouses

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Horton
#33 Posted : Monday, July 22, 2019 8:19:15 AM

The Merchant wrote:
guru267 wrote:
The Merchant wrote:

We in Kenya for some reason entertain mediocrity and this will let us down.
kayhara
#34 Posted : Monday, July 22, 2019 12:09:33 PM

Horton wrote:
The Merchant wrote:
guru267 wrote:
The Merchant wrote:

Damn let me just stick to shares gambling on mumias and other monkeys, it seems in kenya NSE monkeys are a safer bet than other investments, Saccos most are bad news, Land chances are high that you will lose your money or end up in courts forever, houses the developer might take a loan on your property.

Okay one more question how is cynton?
To Each His Own
Horton
#35 Posted : Monday, July 22, 2019 12:51:24 PM

kayhara wrote:
Horton wrote:
The Merchant wrote:
guru267 wrote:
The Merchant wrote:

Damn let me just stick to shares gambling on mumias and other monkeys, it seems in kenya NSE monkeys are a safer bet than other investments, Saccos most are bad news, Land chances are high that you will lose your money or end up in courts forever, houses the developer might take a loan on your property.

Okay one more question how is cynton?

😆 Cytonn they are doing great! They just handed over Alma Phase 1 that’s 113 apartments to the owners. It was 100% sold. Only that the share price slid. It’s now 43/- from 60/- soft demand.
Tokyo
#36 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2019 8:29:50 AM

obiero wrote:
Tokyo wrote:

Fill out a form CDS 4A from your broker and the recepient to fill out an equivalent CDS 4B at his/her end.. Though it is only allowed for blood relatives and between spouses

Highly appreciated. The old man has been holding my portfolio
work to prosper