wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Ontorio Lottery Corporation!
mkeiyd
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 14, 2012 11:59:31 AM

Has any wazuan been "lucky" with O-L-C?
I'm a "winner" with them,close to 1mn USD!
banyamulenge
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 14, 2012 1:24:35 PM

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
Sasa nunulia watu mbuzi at Wazua Mbuzi 7

"The longer the fuse the mightier the blast!"
YesuWangu
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 14, 2012 3:53:16 PM

Quick! Send the required email giving the info asked for. smile
Robinhood
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 14, 2012 4:56:20 PM

YesuWangu wrote:

Which will be your bank account number, PIN, access codes, answer to your the banks secret question for your account, and sample bank statement. It helps if there are some funds in the account as the $1m will get to you sooner. All in all, you will get the $1 mio in your account within a week.

Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
Mshindi
#5 Posted : Tuesday, August 14, 2012 5:12:37 PM

mkeiyd wrote:
Has any wazuan been "lucky" with O-L-C?
I'm a "winner" with them,close to 1mn USD!

Haiya, could you be her? http://www.680news.com/n...heft-of-lottery-tickets
mkeiyd
#6 Posted : Tuesday, August 14, 2012 6:38:23 PM

I got the email claiming my address was randomly selected and i've won 800k USD. This is the umpteenth time my email address has been randomly selected {lucky email address}
All i have to do is send my personal details.
I checked them up and the contacts are not similar to the ones of the reputable Ontorio Lottery and Gaming Corp.
essyk
#7 Posted : Tuesday, August 14, 2012 10:03:55 PM

1. Like seriously mkeiyd? tell us ur joking cz kuna vile I feel like immersing ur head in freezing water.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
Magigi
#8 Posted : Tuesday, August 14, 2012 11:04:42 PM

...And then later utasikia "tunaomba serikali itusaidie'...Like those lasses having their arses screwed (literally and metaphorically) by those Arabs in the middle east even after being warned not to travel there.
Rolldrunk
#9 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2012 12:05:32 AM

mkeiyd wrote:
I got the email claiming my address was randomly selected and i've won 800k USD. This is the umpteenth time my email address has been randomly selected {lucky email address}
All i have to do is send my personal details.
I checked them up and the contacts are not similar to the ones of the reputable Ontorio Lottery and Gaming Corp.

Did you even have to check, I lost respect for you! come on men lottery is played, someone has to pay money for the ticket, first if you didn't buy any ticket for any lottery common sense will tell you that you'll not win!
YesuWangu
#10 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2012 8:43:30 AM

Robinhood wrote:
YesuWangu wrote:

Which will be your bank account number, PIN, access codes, answer to your the banks secret question for your account, and sample bank statement. It helps if there are some funds in the account as the $1m will get to you sooner. All in all, you will get the $1 mio in your account within a week.

Like totally, dude!

I detect a note of sarcasm in some of these posts which makes me think yo'all don't take this 1 mio dollar offer seriously.

.......lol.

StatMeister
#11 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2012 8:58:24 AM

YesuWangu wrote:
Robinhood wrote:
YesuWangu wrote:

Like totally, dude!

I detect a note of sarcasm in some of these posts which makes me think yo'all don't take this 1 mio dollar offer seriously.

.......lol.

This is a must since they need to deduct a processing fee from your account. As a 'lottery rule' they cannot deduct the same from the 1 milli
A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work
King G
#12 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2012 10:41:51 AM

Congrats for your winnings. Tuma requirements and then you go on holiday in the bahams.

Applause Applause Applause
Thieves
brainstorm212
#13 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2019 3:49:30 PM

Congratulations:) I would also like to win this amount in the lottery. So far, I've only won $ 3,000. Lottery is a big roulette wheel, but if it is correct to approach the matter, it is possible to win a large sum. We need to analyze the numbers that were previously in the lottery, these guys are doing it lottolytics.today. That's how I won my first $ 3000, I hope I win a million like you)
Sagamand863
#14 Posted : Sunday, August 25, 2019 4:36:30 PM

Every person with a little brain do understand that all this sounds like a lot of scam. The whole lotto and lottery industry have been turned in a very big fishy operation, I have stopeed buying lottery tickets long long time ago and that's really it.