Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

89 Pages«<4344454647>»
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022
Jump-steady
#881 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2019 11:17:34 AM

Fyatu wrote:
wukan wrote:
Fyatu wrote:

I watched DP Ruto address a congregation in Kiamaiko yesterday and must admit huyu jamaa sio mchezo.Underrate him at your own peril.He came out(atleast for me) as a humble man of the people. He was fluent in thought and speech. He easily quoted the bible and used bible verses as analogy to bring his points out. The church was silent and when he made a point they clapped.It was genuine clapping and applaud.

They clapped because he made sense and made a point and not because he was deputy president.Sio ile makofi ya uwongo, fitina, vendetta akina Ngunjiri, Tuju and Maina Kamanda clap for Uhuru in matangas and weddings.

I think wazuans should start treating the title of this thread as a null hypothesis because Ruto is going to be PORK in 2022.That is my opinion and opinion ni sareh(free)

In 2013 when I was in the thick of things Ruto was the best guy to move the crowds. Uhuru was terrible in his oration. Halfway through you could tell he had lost the crowd. Ruto ended defining that campaign between analogues and digital. He fired up the base but still that was not sufficient to win the election.

Elections are ultimately won by moving the swing voters. The 2013 swing voters were urban voters Nairobi and PK fans. If those voters had not swung the election results would have been very different. The swinging of those votes was not Ruto's doing. So you overrate the guy too much.

Uhuru did not make it with that 2013 swing vote in 2017. He ended up relying on western kenya/kisii to swing elections in his favour. There is a huge portion of the 2013 swing vote that did not turn up in 2017. Therein lies Ruto's weakness. This constituency is not swayed by hollow speeches and Ruto has not found a way to connect with the urban voters.

So far Ruto has not been able to change the narrative that he is the face of corruption in this administration. Ruto has not been able to define any alternative policies from the ones pursued by Uhuru. Ruto carries the burden of the policy missteps of this administration. 2022 will be a referendum on this administration and Ruto will be home by noon.

Lastly discussing Ruto is the equivalent of discussing KQ-both are losers going nowhere but lots of pages to keep us busy.

The only way to sanitize himself(my two cents), is to surprise friend and foe, by confessing and asking for forgiveness for all the "perceived" sins he has been accused of, in broad daylight and even better, in a random church. This move, despite very hard to pull will put this small matter of corruption to rest and endear him more to the masses.Pressure will now shift to other "perceived" corrupt politicians to cleanse themselves.

smile
wukan
#882 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2019 12:33:47 PM

freiks wrote:
madollar wrote:
Njunge wrote:
Arap Mashamba's biggest threat is in his own RV backyard. Fortunately, for him, he has made more than enough enemies there.

Me thinks its the moment he names his running mate ndio wakati the hustler narrative will evaporate, depending on who it will be he risks loosing a sizeable no of votes

If he picks from GEMA will the rest of the country stand with him if picks outside GEMA how will the mountain react.

Hapa he needs to tip toe carefully if raila maintains his constituency alafu mountain iyumbe yumbe then its game on

What if Sonko becomes WSR running mate? Those reading too much on Moses Kuria wanjiku revolution just remember that they use the same chopper with WSR

No politician with ambitions will accept to be running mate or DP. Deputy president/ deputy governor is a place where political ambitions die. Those are the equivalent of the co-driver/navigator in a rally car. They are there but you don't know what they do. Sonko knows this, do you see him with a deputy?

The vice presidency is “not worth a bucket of warm piss” and “the worst damn fool mistake I ever made.” — John Nance Garner, the 32nd vice president Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Fyatu
#883 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2019 1:16:54 PM

Jump-steady wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
wukan wrote:
Fyatu wrote:

I watched DP Ruto address a congregation in Kiamaiko yesterday and must admit huyu jamaa sio mchezo.Underrate him at your own peril.He came out(atleast for me) as a humble man of the people. He was fluent in thought and speech. He easily quoted the bible and used bible verses as analogy to bring his points out. The church was silent and when he made a point they clapped.It was genuine clapping and applaud.

They clapped because he made sense and made a point and not because he was deputy president.Sio ile makofi ya uwongo, fitina, vendetta akina Ngunjiri, Tuju and Maina Kamanda clap for Uhuru in matangas and weddings.

I think wazuans should start treating the title of this thread as a null hypothesis because Ruto is going to be PORK in 2022.That is my opinion and opinion ni sareh(free)

In 2013 when I was in the thick of things Ruto was the best guy to move the crowds. Uhuru was terrible in his oration. Halfway through you could tell he had lost the crowd. Ruto ended defining that campaign between analogues and digital. He fired up the base but still that was not sufficient to win the election.

Elections are ultimately won by moving the swing voters. The 2013 swing voters were urban voters Nairobi and PK fans. If those voters had not swung the election results would have been very different. The swinging of those votes was not Ruto's doing. So you overrate the guy too much.

Uhuru did not make it with that 2013 swing vote in 2017. He ended up relying on western kenya/kisii to swing elections in his favour. There is a huge portion of the 2013 swing vote that did not turn up in 2017. Therein lies Ruto's weakness. This constituency is not swayed by hollow speeches and Ruto has not found a way to connect with the urban voters.

So far Ruto has not been able to change the narrative that he is the face of corruption in this administration. Ruto has not been able to define any alternative policies from the ones pursued by Uhuru. Ruto carries the burden of the policy missteps of this administration. 2022 will be a referendum on this administration and Ruto will be home by noon.

Lastly discussing Ruto is the equivalent of discussing KQ-both are losers going nowhere but lots of pages to keep us busy.

The only way to sanitize himself(my two cents), is to surprise friend and foe, by confessing and asking for forgiveness for all the "perceived" sins he has been accused of, in broad daylight and even better, in a random church. This move, despite very hard to pull will put this small matter of corruption to rest and endear him more to the masses.Pressure will now shift to other "perceived" corrupt politicians to cleanse themselves.

smile

LONG POST ALERT!!!
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Fyatu
#884 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2019 1:20:41 PM

LONG POST ALERT!!

DP Ruto once said that his wealth is nothing compared to others whose fathers were in power before. It is common knowledge the plunder that took place during old Jomo, Baba Moi's and grand-corruption government of Baba Raila and Mzee baks reign. Children and mothers are dying everyday due to the plunder that took place in the past 50 years. Nairobi county and its environs alone have whole schools(primary and secondary) built in 1/8 plots due to land grabbing. Children are playing under flyovers in Roysambu and Githurai due to lack of playing fields. When it rains whole buildings with over 500 tenants collapse killing hundreds, hospital drugs and equipment bought by taxpapers money are being sold just 10 meters outside level-5 hospitals, pensioners are dying on long queues waiting for their marupurupu etc.

The perceived beneficiaries of past and present corruption are known. People who took and /or grabbed millions of acres of public land and moved from paupers to arrogant billionaires today are known. Others even confessed on national TV that they used to carry millions of stolen money in gunias across Moi avenue etc.

Who stole what and where they stole it from, is well documented in kroll report, Ndung'u report etc. These reports are just a google search away. They are quite bulky in terms of volume and page numbers but a little digging will tell you who the thieves are.

You will be suprised to find out that even erstwhile innocent and clean individuals like former VP's Kalonzo and Mudavadi are beneficiaries of outright abuse of office. Another safi kama pamba guy(Baba) has also been mentioned in Ndung'u report by proxy(Spectre int.).

I am not saying that this justifies Ruto's past malpractices. What i am saying is, let him be the first guy to call a press conference or even confess in church and give details what he owns and how he acquired it.

There is no shame in confessing and asking for forgiveness and off course reimbursing and returning what is owed to the republic.

Once Ruto does this, he should quickly spill the beans and call out everyone else who has stolen and even expose what they stole and let the public be the judge. I am sure Ruto will look like a saint(people have eaten in this country sio mchezo). The long suffering wanjiku will love him for his courage and this move can even disrupt politics in Kenya and the war against corruption as we know it today.

You will be surprised that even the richest folks in this country today are still plundering the limited resources God gracefully bestowed on this Nation. People you cannot even imagine.

For example, Not long ago, there was a scandal at Afya house concerning some small change (Ksh. 5 billion). It was well documented in Newspapers and the then vocal opposition really milked it dry. The names of the beneficiaries are known. If we are serious about corruption let there be no selective amnesia. If we can demolish buildings in Gigiri worth hundreds of millions, we can also demolish whole slums like all the Mukurus behind South B and industrial area and return all that land to Railways or build affordable housing there. We can as well go to Mombasa and return all grabbed land to the public and bring sanity to the rustic coastal city and other highly defiled neighboring counties like Kwale and Kilifi. Ama namna gani??

Ruto should turn the tables on the corruption rhetoric against him by confessing and spilling the beans about everybody else. The sooner the better.

For example he can say in his usual style while meeting and greeting wananchi at Mlango Kubwa hapo Mathare area...

"unaona kale ka plot kadogo pale Lang'ata road, kale ka plot kila saa wanasema Ruto alinyakua oooh sijui Ruto alipiga watoto teargas. Nimekubali nilinyakua na nilipiga watoto teargas, naomba wakenya msamaha na haswa watoto wa langata primary msamaha kwa ubadhirifu wa mali ya umma na kuwapiga teargas. Naomba NLC wabadilishe title deed ya hiyo plot na hoteli irudi kwa wananchi wakenya.....etc He can list others and probably explain how he acquired them....e.g., ile nyumba mmesikia ni yangu pale Mathare North East(this is an example not real)...pale karibu na Kossovo hapo Ghetto...eh ndio...hapo jirani ya mama Ndung'u wa Gicheru...eh hapo.

Ndio ni yangu. Mimi nilichukuwa loan pale bank XYZ. Nikajenga hiyo mjengo, nika katwa mshahara kwa miaka kumi na tano. Hata mkienda bank XYZ mtapata hiyo statement etc....

This should be followed by asking others to do the same...e.g., he can say.......

"Juzi mmesikia eti ile mradi ya serikali ya kujenga barabara ya kuelekea matopeni haiwezi endelea kwa sababu ma bwenyenye flani walinyakua hiyo shamba. Haswa bwana Tumbo na Bi. Tamaa wameenda kortini kusimamisha hiyo mradi. Kila mtu anajua hiyo shamba walinyakua. Ninge penda kuwauliza warudishe hiyo shamba kwa hiari yao ili mradi iendelee ama namna gani??.....
Ni hao hao bwana Tumbo na Bi. Tamaa ambao walikuwa kila siku wan imba wimbo eti Ruto mtoto ya maskini ni mwizi eti mara wakanibatiza jina wakaanza kuni ita eti arap mashamba lakini leo hii wananchi mmejionea nani anafaa kuitwa M'Migunda / ja mashamba / muru wa Migunda / Ole Mashamba / Abdallah bin Mashambah .etc...Kila mtu anajua Bw. Tamaa ni mtoto ya tajiri na baba yake alinyakua takriban wilaya ya mbuzi-wengi nusu. Leo hii ukienda huko mbuzi wengi umuliize hata mtoto mdogo bw. Tumbo alimiliki hiyo shamba kwa njia gani utaambia kuwa ali iba..etc
"
alma1
#885 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2019 5:54:05 PM

Ok.

Since he's definitely losing in Central now we change strategy.

The new strategy is to say

Hey, I'm a thief. But hold on. I'm a smaller thief. These ones are bigger thief.

Let's all now go vote for smaller thieves than bigger thieves.

Wow!!!!
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

AlphDoti
#886 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2019 7:22:55 PM

alma1 wrote:
Ok.

Hey, I'm a thief. But hold on. I'm a smaller thief. These ones are bigger thief.

Wow!!!!

Good answer @alma. I read that piece and I was wondering what s wrong with Kenyans! Ati being smaller thief will move them!
Angelica _ann
#887 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2019 7:50:08 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Ok.

Wow!!!!

Good answer @alma. I read that piece and I was wondering what s wrong with Kenyans! Ati being smaller thief will move them!

So he is now a small thief, really?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Fyatu
#888 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2019 7:54:35 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Ok.

Wow!!!!

I am not vouching for Ruto or Corruption. What i am saying is that let them confess and return what they have taken from Kenyans. If they have been paying taxes then, let them have amnesty of the intrest they owe Kenyans from the profits they have reaped from proceeds of corruption. Ruto can win hearts of Kenyans if he confeses and returns what he has taken and vow not to take what is not his again. This can set a precedent that can work wonders in the fight against corruption

lakini ni maoni tu...comprehension pia ni tofauti

I wager that 90% of 2022 contenders from MCA to President will be known corrupt individuals and Kenyans will still vote for them.Inshallah if Allah so wishes, we shall be here here in wazua debating politics, current issues and corruption. I will not be suprised if Ruto will be president then...
FRM2011
#889 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2019 7:59:13 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Ok.

Wow!!!!

So he is now a small thief, really?

@fyatu is arguing like someone who lives abroad.

By Oct 2012, nobody was thinking of uhuru in central. They had baptized Madvd "macharia".

Then UMK launched TNA, joined hands with WSR and unleashed the most shameless, tribal anti-ICC/RAO propaganda. It worked like magic.

The 2M kaleo were not voting for uhuru but ruto.

In short we do not have those deep analytical voters in Kenya. It's all tribal.
tycho
#890 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2019 8:39:24 PM

The 'deep analytical thinker' can only be identified if there's a model that can describe the ideal political state and how political actors work to achieve this ideal.

We don't seem to have such a description of an ideal state, even in our criticism against Ruto. The simpler explanation is that Ruto is facing the normal pressure from other political agents and most wazuans support these other agents.

The thiefing stories are propaganda spread strategically in order to finish Ruto's competitiveness. Otherwise the argument against Ruto would apply to most politicians.

In fact, even if it were true that Ruto diverted funds from one public project to another kind of public project, while making profit out of it, it would probably follow that, the actions would not be theft.

Worse the wazuan being Wanjiku, is the wazuan being Wanjiku's misinformer disguised as the thinker...

alma1
#891 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2019 5:36:10 PM

I know Ndindi Nyoro and Sudi don't or can't read. So this is for the Itumbilets.

I have a way for Ruto to become plesidet.

It is obvious or it had better be obvious to him by now that the Building Bridges Initiative is aimed at him na watu kama yeye. Even if you become plesident, the BBI will ensure you are a toothless bulldog. The muthamakis will control the country.

So

Borrow a leaf from yourself and stop listening to your hangers on.

Do the same thing you did last time that brought you to the national limelight.

Join Punguza Mizigo brigade.

Kuria will support you and the hustlers shall support you.

It's a win win for you. If the bill passes, you shall be the kingpin. If the bill fails, you will have the love of the masses.

Forget this nonsense of confessing to teargassing children from Langata Primary School. I can also assure you, you cannot beat Laira and Uhunye united. Hiyo ni ndoto ya Sudi.

But

Help. Pretend for a second that you love the real hustlers. Ingia punguza mizigo team.

I as a citizen also will win something.

I would not care who's plesidet. I actually only need my ward rep. You can steal huko juu but as long as I have a good road, good school, good hospital in my ward, please hustle away huko juu.

Bwana Ruto..Support Punguza Mzigo. Any other scenario, you shall lose and lose BIGLY!!!

Amores
#892 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2019 7:17:41 PM

I cant think of a more appropriate Bill. Lets support #punguzamizigo
Would relish a showdown between the real Bill for mwanachi and the BBI nonsense.

@bigchic, uko wapi ?
I am happy
FRM2011
#893 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2019 7:30:40 PM

I wish we could take time to read the bill (not the summarised crap) and dissect it properly here.

That is what always made this forum unique. Intellectual discourse guided by logical analysis.

The rest we read in Facebook where the ratio of intelligent people to idiots is 10/90.
Amores
#894 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2019 8:00:47 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

I wish we could take time to read the bill (not the summarised crap) and dissect it properly here.

That is what always made this forum unique. Intellectual discourse guided by logical analysis.

The rest we read in Facebook where the ratio of intelligent people to idiots is 10/90.

Anza then we join.
I am happy
Liv
#895 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2019 8:35:59 PM

alma1 wrote:
I know Ndindi Nyoro and Sudi don't or can't read. So this is for the Itumbilets.

It is obvious or it had better be obvious to him by now that the Building Bridges Initiative is aimed at him na watu kama yeye. Even if you become plesident, the BBI will ensure you are a toothless bulldog. The muthamakis will control the country.

So

It's a win win for you. If the bill passes, you shall be the kingpin. If the bill fails, you will have the love of the masses.

Forget this nonsense of confessing to teargassing children from Langata Primary School. I can also assure you, you cannot beat Laira and Uhunye united. Hiyo ni ndoto ya Sudi.

But

Help. Pretend for a second that you love the real hustlers. Ingia punguza mizigo team.

I would not care who's plesidet. I actually only need my ward rep. You can steal huko juu but as long as I have a good road, good school, good hospital in my ward, please hustle away huko juu.

Bwana Ruto..Support Punguza Mzigo. Any other scenario, you shall lose and lose BIGLY!!!

Good idea for DP Ruto politically.... But can he even consider it given how he wants to be President?
alma1
#896 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2019 10:26:27 AM

Liv wrote:
alma1 wrote:

So

But

Good idea for DP Ruto politically.... But can he even consider it given how he wants to be President?

He won't.

He want's to become President of the Republic of Kenya

It shall NEFA happen with the current constitution.

I know Uhunye reads our crap. Lakini Sudi! Hajui kusoma.

alma1
#897 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2019 10:54:02 AM

Amores wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Anza then we join.

Tell him

In a democracy you choose where you want to go.

I voted for Obana, My concern was the sheriff.

This is the best bill for your ward. For you. I used to pay 200 bob for car insuarance. my friends would pay 200j for insuarance.

Let's take devolution mashinani...

If that bill by mistake goes to the masses, it will win.

But these MCA,,,,NI mujinga, He can't read...Ni thuraku thuraku

it shall fail

Lolest!
#898 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2019 9:36:56 PM

DP Ruto on K24. Very moody & defensive
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Njunge
#899 Posted : Monday, July 22, 2019 7:53:14 AM

Lolest! wrote:

Incoherent, contradicted himself, lied and was generally evasive {as always} on corruption. His attempt to fire back on the cost of corruption while quoting Raila and the BHC was most comical and outright stupid. You can't say that the cost of corruption equals to Kenya's budget less salaries. He better keep away from some debates because he is exposing his lack of understanding. On the promised Stadia, I took note of the dates. We shall revisit...

Spikes
#900 Posted : Monday, July 22, 2019 8:31:29 AM

Njunge wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Incoherent, contradicted himself, lied and was generally evasive {as always} on corruption. His attempt to fire back on the cost of corruption while quoting Raila and the BHC was most comical and outright stupid. You can't say that the cost of corruption equals to Kenya's budget less salaries. He better keep away from some debates because he is exposing his lack of understanding. On the promised Stadia, I took note of the dates. We shall revisit...

The way he speaks does not hold Kenya at heart. He was arrogant before the Camera...Dictating the questions he should be asked..Dismissing corruption as propaganda. Arap Mashamba is not serious about this country.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”