newfarer
#161 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2019 6:15:06 PM

murchr wrote:
kingfisher wrote:
2012 wrote:
tycho wrote:
murchr wrote:
tycho wrote:
@Murchr, yesterday at around 8pm I saw a crowd gathered at some chemist, and I suspected it was about this huduma number and upon inquiry I confirmed that to be the case. Later I gathered that each person was parting with 100 shillings for the service of filling the form!

Today in the middle of last minute rush I overheard someone saying how he spent 200 shillings to bribe the clerks to get the service.

My daughter called to persuade me to take this number so that I could be able to call her otherwise the earlier threat would be carried out!

Others have falsified information like education level or the home county details etc.

Surely @Murchr what have you done to God's people, and to what end have you terrified the masses to participate in an optional exercise?

What is this next phase you are talking about, and is it ethical?

Those who pay bribes do it knowing it's wrong and criminal.

Those who are taking the number want it for future use, its going to be very cumbersome later on if you and your dependants get education, hospital services from govt.

Paying of bribes, whether known to be wrong or not is a matter of power relation where the payer is threatened with a consequence. Is that threat the 'cumbersome' delivery of services where there is no absolute deadline?

Besides, the data base can no longer be deemed truthful. If one can invite the clerks for tea while registering, how can we know that ghost citizens haven't been added to the register?

Next time we will be told that @2012 doesn't have to use a voter ID and that's when we'll know of how rigging has gone tech...

Huduma number will be used in the next elections. You will be told to register as a voter or use your Huduma card since all your details are captured anyway. So obviously the people with Huduma will not need to register and that will be the beginning of the real reason for the Huduma card.

I think the biggest problem with these arguments is that we are only equating huduma to ID (over 18yrs). But we know even toddlers are being issued with huduma numbers, so what does it tell us coz not everyone with an huduma number will be a voter (age limit). So what's the bigger picture? Me I don't know!

Do not listen to the media as they are only interested in getting headlines and creating a show.

Huduma number will not replace the ID.

Everyone born in Kenya or wants to a resident of KE will need one.

Let me try to explain by following a child named Joe born in 1/1/2020

After birth Joe will be issued with a birth certificate & a Huduma profile is created for him to include birth cert records, NHIF, number.

If for any reason Joe dies at birth he'll get a death certificate and records updated on huduma profile.

Now if Joe survives to reach 6 His huduma profile gets updated to include a NEMIS number.

Once he reaches age 18, his huduma profile gets updated to include an ID/Drivers License

Assuming he gets employment, his profile is updated to indicate that he is now a tax payer and if he's saving for retirement, his NSSF profile is added.

Banks and mobile phone companies will also require this profile to open accounts and issue simcards

If he chooses to marry his records will be updated to indicate his wife's names and huduma details if she's Kenyan. If he marries a foreigner, the foreigner becomes eligible to acquire a Huduma profile.

Once he gets children, his this gets updated too, and their profiles are built etc.

If he so wishes to travel, his huduma profile will be used to get a passport.

that's comprehensive.
Although the road to hell is paved with good intentions .still find the huduma number useless if I have have ID.all other documents ratote around ID.
punda amecheka
murchr
#162 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2019 6:30:50 PM

newfarer wrote:
murchr wrote:
kingfisher wrote:
2012 wrote:
tycho wrote:
murchr wrote:
tycho wrote:
@Murchr, yesterday at around 8pm I saw a crowd gathered at some chemist, and I suspected it was about this huduma number and upon inquiry I confirmed that to be the case. Later I gathered that each person was parting with 100 shillings for the service of filling the form!

Today in the middle of last minute rush I overheard someone saying how he spent 200 shillings to bribe the clerks to get the service.

My daughter called to persuade me to take this number so that I could be able to call her otherwise the earlier threat would be carried out!

Others have falsified information like education level or the home county details etc.

Surely @Murchr what have you done to God's people, and to what end have you terrified the masses to participate in an optional exercise?

Those who are taking the number want it for future use, its going to be very cumbersome later on if you and your dependants get education, hospital services from govt.

Paying of bribes, whether known to be wrong or not is a matter of power relation where the payer is threatened with a consequence. Is that threat the 'cumbersome' delivery of services where there is no absolute deadline?

Besides, the data base can no longer be deemed truthful. If one can invite the clerks for tea while registering, how can we know that ghost citizens haven't been added to the register?

Next time we will be told that @2012 doesn't have to use a voter ID and that's when we'll know of how rigging has gone tech...

Huduma number will be used in the next elections. You will be told to register as a voter or use your Huduma card since all your details are captured anyway. So obviously the people with Huduma will not need to register and that will be the beginning of the real reason for the Huduma card.

I think the biggest problem with these arguments is that we are only equating huduma to ID (over 18yrs). But we know even toddlers are being issued with huduma numbers, so what does it tell us coz not everyone with an huduma number will be a voter (age limit). So what's the bigger picture? Me I don't know!

Do not listen to the media as they are only interested in getting headlines and creating a show.

After birth Joe will be issued with a birth certificate & a Huduma profile is created for him to include birth cert records, NHIF, number.

If for any reason Joe dies at birth he'll get a death certificate and records updated on huduma profile.

Now if Joe survives to reach 6 His huduma profile gets updated to include a NEMIS number.

Once he reaches age 18, his huduma profile gets updated to include an ID/Drivers License

Assuming he gets employment, his profile is updated to indicate that he is now a tax payer and if he's saving for retirement, his NSSF profile is added.

Banks and mobile phone companies will also require this profile to open accounts and issue simcards

If he chooses to marry his records will be updated to indicate his wife's names and huduma details if she's Kenyan. If he marries a foreigner, the foreigner becomes eligible to acquire a Huduma profile.

Once he gets children, his this gets updated too, and their profiles are built etc.

that's comprehensive.
Although the road to hell is paved with good intentions .still find the huduma number useless if I have have id

If the legislatures pass it as law, you will have no option but have it.

Now why does the govt want to use it for planning?

1. Health and Education are subsidized so its vital to understand where the shillings and cents will be placed.

Now lets take the example of Joe.

at year one, Joe's mother has received free maternity and post natal care (immunization etc for at least 1 year)

His NHIF details should show if he's free from Polio, measles etc and incase there's an epidemic of these diseases one can be able to tell which kids are highly susceptible.

If at age 6 Joe has not joined school(he will get a NEMIS number), then the chief can follow up to know why, the govt will also be able to intelligently guesstimate how many kids will be joining school.

At Age 18, when Joe gets an ID he's now eligible for many things including work and driving. There will be no need of getting the parents information for this young adult to be issued with an ID. Govt already knows him.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
alma1
#163 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2019 6:45:48 PM

murchr wrote:
newfarer wrote:
murchr wrote:
kingfisher wrote:
2012 wrote:
tycho wrote:
murchr wrote:
tycho wrote:

that's comprehensive.
Although the road to hell is paved with good intentions .still find the huduma number useless if I have have id

1. Health and Education are subsidized so its vital to understand where the shillings and cents will be placed.

at year one, Joe's mother has received free maternity and post natal care (immunization etc for at least 1 year)

His NHIF details should show if he's free from Polio, measles etc and incase there's an epidemic of these diseases one can be able to tell which kids are highly susceptible.

If at age 6 Joe has not joined school(he will get a NEMIS number), then the chief can follow up to know why, the govt will also be able to intelligently guesstimate how many kids will be joining school.

At Age 18, when Joe gets an ID he's now eligible for many things including work and driving. There will be no need of getting the parents information for this young adult to be issued with an ID. Govt already knows him.

Murchr, you are very good. But not that good.

You do know that introducing Huduma Number needs a constitutional change and not a bill in parliament.

Since Odomo and Jubiree mpigs are together we know it shall pass parliament. But even you know that's not what the constitution says about the rights of a citizen.

You know that.

That's the reason every fake law that njumbiree has created has failed the constitutional barrier. There is no law that Njumbiree has passed that was challenged that passed the courts.

This one, my friend has got mine field after mine fieled. Ati since I was born in Kenya I can't get a services guaranteed in the constitution because I don't have a godammed number.

My fren.

We are still not boarding.

Ati if you don't get a death certificate you shall be jailed for 5 million years? So, who's supposed to get the f***ing death certificate? The dead person?

Do you even understand the can of worms you have opened with just that clause?

I think we have terrible child lawyers at the AG's. No wonder Omtata doesn't need a lawyer.

Hii number my fren died a long time ago. Rudishieni the contractor his money tafadhali.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

murchr
#164 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2019 7:00:20 PM

alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
newfarer wrote:
murchr wrote:
kingfisher wrote:
2012 wrote:
tycho wrote:
murchr wrote:
tycho wrote:

that's comprehensive.

Murchr, you are very good. But not that good.

You do know that introducing Huduma Number needs a constitutional change and not a bill in parliament.

Since Odomo and Jubiree mpigs are together we know it shall pass parliament. But even you know that's not what the constitution says about the rights of a citizen.

You know that.

That's the reason every fake law that njumbiree has created has failed the constitutional barrier. There is no law that Njumbiree has passed that was challenged that passed the courts.

This one, my friend has got mine field after mine fieled. Ati since I was born in Kenya I can't get a services guaranteed in the constitution because I don't have a godammed number.

My fren.

We are still not boarding.

Ati if you don't get a death certificate you shall be jailed for 5 million years? So, who's supposed to get the f***ing death certificate? The dead person?

Do you even understand the can of worms you have opened with just that clause?

I think we have terrible child lawyers at the AG's. No wonder Omtata doesn't need a lawyer.

Hii number my fren died a long time ago. Rudishieni the contractor his money tafadhali.

Alma what chapter of the constitution talks about registrations of persons?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
alma1
#165 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2019 7:05:30 PM

I want Murchr and his silly gov't contractors to look at the constitution of Kenya. Not funny bills that always get lost in the ether.

1. What does the constitution of Kenya say about becoming a Kenyan citizen?

If you see HuJuma number there, tell me about it.

2. When you are a certified Kenyan citizen based on 1 above, what are your rights?

If you see HuJuma number there, tell me.

That's the reason I wonder sometimes. Like seriously, how stupid are the lawyers who are paid by this gov't

I don't hate HuJuma number. I just believe it's not in the constitution in Kenya. It shall fail.

I actually believe in it coz it makes sense. But...

This is like Sudi law.

Do you even know what yoiu are saying with this stupid bill that shall pass in parliament but fail in court?

Pris

Give Uhuru the right advise.

This bill shall never pass Murchr. Last time you lied to him that 30 million Kenyans got it. I don't even know one 1, moja, moss, umue Kenyan who has seen his number.

Ati, hakuna karatasi.

It shall fail again!!!!

Not boarding my brasa.

By the time your guys arrest me, I may be dead.

alma1
#166 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2019 7:13:18 PM

Murchr

I actually believe in a central depository of people. After all I know what I did with that and happened to me. So I know the idea is not wrong.

But

Like seriously.

You know this is not a bill issue by matapakas who want money for their own house in Karen. I can't trust those matapakas.

I don't know who's handling hujuma number. I don't even know what constitutional or even legal rights I have with this kanamba.

Be serious. Pris.

I can see where you are a going. I agree

But

It shall fail yet, again.

It shall be getting a passport. You can't get hujuma number unless you know someone.

I think you get my drift.

murchr
#167 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2019 7:16:56 PM

Still waiting for that chapter not paragraphs
newfarer
#168 Posted : Tuesday, September 24, 2019 6:32:38 AM

muchr what happened to this project?
punda amecheka
Rahatupu
#169 Posted : Tuesday, September 24, 2019 2:26:38 PM

newfarer wrote:

Waiting for Ouko to tell us how the mbillions were shared
murchr
#170 Posted : Tuesday, September 24, 2019 3:40:05 PM

newfarer wrote:

We are cleaning the data.
Thitifini
#171 Posted : Tuesday, January 28, 2020 2:21:20 PM

murchr wrote:
newfarer wrote:

Almost a year later

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
newfarer
#172 Posted : Tuesday, January 28, 2020 4:02:11 PM

Thitifini wrote:
murchr wrote:
newfarer wrote:

Almost a year later

Muchr gave up on jubilee too and joined the BMW team ie Bitching Moaning and Whining team.Maybe Almas BBI team can respond to this
punda amecheka
Angelica _ann
#173 Posted : Tuesday, January 28, 2020 4:23:17 PM

newfarer wrote:
Thitifini wrote:
murchr wrote:
newfarer wrote:

Almost a year later

Muchr gave up on jubilee too and joined the BMW team ie Bitching Moaning and Whining team.Maybe Almas BBI team can respond to this

Now fully and totally in tangatanga smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Thitifini
#174 Posted : Tuesday, January 28, 2020 11:33:43 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Thitifini wrote:
murchr wrote:
newfarer wrote:

Almost a year later

Now fully and totally in tangatanga smile

Ata @AA amekubaliApplause

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
Lolest!
#175 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 2:15:47 AM

newfarer wrote:
Thitifini wrote:
murchr wrote:
newfarer wrote:

Almost a year later

Huduma namba was the first BBI Party of Kenya project
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Angelica _ann
#176 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 3:05:03 AM

Misungu yawa, ongeza na chumbi smile

https://www.nytimes.com/.../kenya-biometric-id.html
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
alma1
#177 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2020 8:10:16 PM

Seems akina murchr are being told to go back and re-write that hujuma number and not implement until the necessary legal frameworks concerning data collection.

By the time they are done with that, it shall be 2022 and that parliament will never agree on anything.

Of major import to most of us was this order.

Quote:
Collection of DNA & GPS intrusive, unnecessary, & to the extent it's not auth. by legis. is unconstitutional

murchr
#178 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2020 8:34:45 PM

alma1 wrote:
Seems akina murchr are being told to go back and re-write that hujuma number and not implement until the necessary legal frameworks concerning data collection.

By the time they are done with that, it shall be 2022 and that parliament will never agree on anything.

Quote:
Collection of DNA & GPS intrusive, unnecessary, & to the extent it's not auth. by legis. is unconstitutional

Gov't finally given go-ahead to implement Huduma Namba; collection of DNA and GPS data barred, High Court rules. http://citizentv.co.ke

If you care to scroll up you will see a video where the theory of DNA and GPS was disputed. Jipange utapanga laini tu Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
alma1
#179 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2020 8:39:42 PM

murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Quote:

Gov't finally given go-ahead to implement Huduma Namba; collection of DNA and GPS data barred, High Court rules. http://citizentv.co.ke

If you care to scroll up you will see a video where the theory of DNA and GPS was disputed. Jipange utapanga laini tu Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Bossman, I keep on telling you to stop embellishing stuff.

Many sections declared unconstitutional.

Most important, the ruling is clear, unless legislation is enacted, the gov't cannot do anything. Until, the enact required legislation.

You can yumba yumba as much as you wish, but that kanaba will have to go back to parliament.

Luckily for us, we have kieleweka, tangatanga, bbi, referendum etc..It shall disappear just like that.

For those that took the kanaba, ngojeni Murchr atawaambia what to do with it.

murchr
#180 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2020 8:41:45 PM

alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Quote:

Bossman, I keep on telling you to stop embellishing stuff.

Many sections declared unconstitutional.

Most important, the ruling is clear, unless legislation is enacted, the gov't cannot do anything. Until, the enact required legislation.

You can yumba yumba as much as you wish, but that kanaba will have to go back to parliament.

Luckily for us, we have kieleweka, tangatanga, bbi, referendum etc..It shall disappear just like that.

For those that took the kanaba, ngojeni Murchr atawaambia what to do with it.

Utapanga laini....no DNA or GPS conspiracies existed in the first place

Quote:
Personal data is only intrusive if it is collected without the consent of the person.'

Government did not violate privacy of Kenyans in collecting biometric data, court rules.

#HudumaNamba