wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages«<345
Shocking! Kidero has stashed Ksh 1B in his accounts
#81 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2019 10:47:33 PM

Njunge wrote:
The person who planted terrible stealing demons in him is Wai-Nai-na. Youve never met such a terrible, corrupt and greedy human being.

He was a thief from before. He did not need schooling from anyone for stealing. I was a shareholder in the company he looted to the ground, so I know.

BBI will solve it
:)
tony stark
#82 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 1:05:59 PM

2012 wrote:
Njunge wrote:
The person who planted terrible stealing demons in him is Wai-Nai-na. Youve never met such a terrible, corrupt and greedy human being.

He was a thief from before. He did not need schooling from anyone for stealing. I was a shareholder in the company he looted to the ground, so I know.

This thief stole from Nation and GSK even before he got to Mumias. Huyu jamaa ni mwizi plain and simple!
Angelica _ann
#83 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 1:17:03 PM

tony stark wrote:
2012 wrote:
Njunge wrote:

This thief stole from Nation and GSK even before he got to Mumias. Huyu jamaa ni mwizi plain and simple!

Hiyo ya Nation sasa unamwekelea yawa!!! NMG was just a holding job as he got his way aroung after the shock transfer by GSK to Nigeria. Then Mumias happened.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Kusadikika
#84 Posted : Thursday, September 05, 2019 10:10:54 PM

This picture reminds me of that story about Pablo Escobar when he was on the run and they were in this place where his daughter was freezing and he had no firewood but had a lot of money in cash. So he had to use the money as firewood. That is the only way the cash could help him.