#1 Posted : Thursday, June 06, 2019 7:27:37 AM

I am a movie collector with 1,423 digital movies for sale

All Genres: Action, Sci-Fi, Mystery, Comedy, Superhero, Thriller, Animation etc

File type: MP4

Resolution: 720p (all)

Language: English (all)

Size: 1.6TB

Price: Kes 20,000

The movies will be send to you in a new 2TB External Transcend Hard Drive (the best) and delivered to your location for free.

The External Hard Drive can be plugged directly to your plasma TV/DVD as well as your desktop/laptop (your choice really)

The movies are in HD Bluray quality (720p)

There are more than 350 2018/19 movies. Any latest movie you can think of is there apart the ones still playing in cinema

It will take you years to finish watching all these movies. Or if you're in movie business, you can repackage and sell them as vintage movies, plus you get to own a 2TB HDD.

- Check website for more info: http://www.topmovies.co.ke/
- WhatsApp: 0731 00 53 73
movieful
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 06, 2019 12:58:39 PM

For the list of movies kindly WhatsApp me;
0731 00 53 73

(Screenshot photos)
tony stark
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2019 4:50:56 PM

2Tb hard disk - 8500
Zuku connection for 1 month - 5000
Torrents on pirate bay - 0
Total cost 13500.
Movieful offer ....... priceless!
Repect the hustle, Nairobi haikosi wajinga! Keep it up movieful!
movieful
#4 Posted : Sunday, June 23, 2019 8:36:33 AM

Hardisk is 11k. My clients can confirm cos I send the receipt along with the hardisk.
And everyone knows it's free to download movies from the internet. I'm only selling my collection, and I'm glad people liked it.

Anyway, I'm not sure why you made that comment, but it's stupid. You didn't turnish my business at all.

Meanwhile, to the new people, I'm still selling movies. Reach me on WhatsApp; 254731005373
I'm always available.
tony stark
#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 3:28:30 PM

movieful wrote:
Hardisk is 11k. My clients can confirm cos I send the receipt along with the hardisk.
And everyone knows it's free to download movies from the internet. I'm only selling my collection, and I'm glad people liked it.

Anyway, I'm not sure why you made that comment, but it's stupid. You didn't turnish my business at all.

Meanwhile, to the new people, I'm still selling movies. Reach me on WhatsApp; 254731005373
I'm always available.

Tarnish not Turnish. Read a book after you have finished with your movies.

Your collection ... illegally downloaded and you want to profit from the illegality? I am not trying to Tarnish your business I'm just surprised kuna wajinga wengi hivi Nairobi.

Being the bigger man. I accept the correction.

2Tb hard disk - 11000
Total cost 16000.
Movieful's offer ....... still priceless!
Angelica _ann
#6 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 5:23:47 PM

tony stark wrote:
movieful wrote:

I'm always available.

Your collection ... illegally downloaded and you want to profit from the illegality? I am not trying to Tarnish your business I'm just surprised kuna wajinga wengi hivi Nairobi.

2Tb hard disk - 11000
Total cost 16000.

Why dont you want the guy to make money? The extra is for the service, downloading and arranging the movies in an orderly manner.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
tony stark
#7 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 11:31:49 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
tony stark wrote:
movieful wrote:

I'm always available.

2Tb hard disk - 11000
Total cost 16000.

Why dont you want the guy to make money? The extra is for the service, downloading and arranging the movies in an orderly manner.

I'm happy that he is making money by stealing from American movie studios .... that's the Kenyan way! I am willing to pay as I said in a previous post just not at that ridiculous price. Hio ni price ya wajinga wa Nairobi!
movieful
#8 Posted : Sunday, July 07, 2019 2:37:34 AM

tony stark wrote:
movieful wrote:

I'm always available.

2Tb hard disk - 11000
Total cost 16000.

Bitter soul hahaha, making those puny corrections indicate your level of bitterness. Anyway, thanks for making this post active. It's drove several clients to me.
And your clueless ass should know 99% of all movieshops in Kenya sell their movies illegally. Next time try finding something to sell and make your own money uwache kusikilia wengine wivu. Wewe na Cain hakuna tofauti Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
doubletap
#9 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 8:02:07 PM

movieful wrote:
tony stark wrote:
movieful wrote:

I'm always available.

2Tb hard disk - 11000
Total cost 16000.

Bitter soul hahaha, making those puny corrections indicate your level of bitterness. Anyway, thanks for making this post active. It's drove several clients to me.
And your clueless ass should know 99% of all movieshops in Kenya sell their movies illegally. Next time try finding something to sell and make your own money uwache kusikilia wengine wivu. Wewe na Cain hakuna tofauti Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

We don't all like the same movies and chances are 50% of the movies you already have i might have watched, maybe start with a flash drive (16GB) which you can be updating monthly or when am done for a fee. Also less loss if it gets damaged as opposed to 11k

But tony is right hio bei iko juu tu sana for illegal downloads even though it's a lot of movies(2Tb)
You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else - Albert Einstein
Demixl
#10 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2019 9:51:51 PM

Cool , always dreamed of such a large collection of films .But it is better that i know a good website where you can Watch movies online of any genres, and years .Before, in the past it was a trend to collect CDs but now everything is much easier with the help of the Internet
movieful
#11 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 8:16:11 AM

Demixl wrote:
Cool , always dreamed of such a large collection of films .But it is better that i know a good website where you can Watch movies online of any genres, and years .Before, in the past it was a trend to collect CDs but now everything is much easier with the help of the Internet

WhatsApp or Text me 0731005373 so we can discuss
tony stark
#12 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 12:32:21 PM

movieful wrote:
tony stark wrote:
movieful wrote:

I'm always available.

2Tb hard disk - 11000
Total cost 16000.

Mimi sio hater. I'm glad you got customers. I also want to be a customer at 2K. Ni hio tuu!