wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Affiliate Marketers in Kenya
slickyoz
#21 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2012 2:51:52 PM

Moneywise wrote:
I know of a site that is doing so well when it comes to affiliate marketing. In fact, the site shares content on how to succeed in affiliate marketing. http://www.workonlinelegit.com/

If you are looking to learn how to market on the internet I suggest you visit the site.

And you happen to be the site owner..very smart.
Those who follow the crowd usually get lost in it - Techbiznah
msonia
#22 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2012 4:38:56 PM

do you charge for services.Currently i own a domain am not utilising ie.cheese.co.ke and would like assistance on how i can earn from it in terms of ads, etc.do i start off with a blog or what i dont have money for a webdeveloper and its currently on google aps kindly advice or email muthonijw at gmail dot com
alma
#23 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2012 8:51:53 PM

If there's anything I hate is fake gurus.

Now this fellow moneywise and his website goes around peddling falsehoods on his site

Check this post

Quote:
The new algorithm update has been named Google Fresh, it took effect 3 days ago (5th November 2011). Since this happened over the weekend, am sure most webmasters will wake up on Monday to find their sites ranking differently.

Notice is was written on August 7th 2012.

Worse...There was no update called Google Fresh ever! There has been no update this month either.

Just a simple fact of a guy who copies and pastes content from sites without knowing what he's doing and calling himself a guru coz Kenyans don't know better.

Very dangerous trend emerging.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
akowally
#24 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2012 11:26:49 PM

I agree that fake gurus take the juice out of online life.

Actually, Google makes updates everyday, over 500 a year. These can be seen in authority sites like searchengineland, searchenginewatch, Matt Cutts blog or twitter handle. There was never such an update as Google Fresh.

There is a latest EMD (Exact Match Domains) update that may cause a shake up. More on the link below:

http://www.affilorama.co...ing-exact-match-domains

JOIN MY FREE MINI-COURSE FOR WRITERS. CLICK HERE
fina
#25 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2012 5:56:46 PM

smile I have been making money online here http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=3DzUeHzaJ you can check it out
Jsonny
#26 Posted : Saturday, May 11, 2013 3:48:45 PM

Hi guys. I stumbled upon this and I am an affiliate marketer. I am currently rocking and rolling with Big Idea Mastermind(BIM)and I was wondering where are Kenyan over there.I put here an honest review of BIM and I believe it will be helpful to this topic. Check it out: http://biggestidea.blogspot.com/
akowally
#27 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2013 7:29:02 PM

Hey Jsony,

How's it working out for you there?

I have heard a couple of negative stuff about Empower Networking.

Cheers :)
JOIN MY FREE MINI-COURSE FOR WRITERS. CLICK HERE
Zapfs40
#28 Posted : Saturday, May 19, 2018 8:30:31 AM

Good to know about affiliate marketing! I have just started a business and I am getting some knowledge about online marketing. I am even planning to go for seo campaign to know more about it. I really want my business to rise in the market and get as much of traffic on my website as possible.
Zapfs40
#29 Posted : Friday, July 13, 2018 12:19:48 PM

As a business owner, I have found affiliate marketing to be effective in boosting sales. I’m promoting my products through affiliates such as blog owners and popular websites. I have also been planning to launch an seo campaign for my business so I’m looking to hire an experienced seo agency.
Matoi84
#30 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2019 12:45:08 PM

Affiliate marketing is definitely a great way to make money at the comfort of your home. I also have been using this method to make very good income. In fact I promote my affiliate links on various social media channels and with sms marketing method.