xxxxx wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
Key resistance at KES4 broken...rally is on...when I said I'm buying at KES3.30...you thought it was a joke...I think you forgot how good I am at this stock things Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Even Athi River Mining rallied. Don't be caught swimming naked.

Except ARM Cement had no buyer...KQ has a buyer... the Kenyan government has recognised KQ as too big too fail thus the anticipated mouthwatering offer which will turn brave investors into instant millionaires...

To quote Buffet "Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy "

Pumping can have many manifestation.
ARM had many buyers, sold to Devki. KQ has only one disinterested buyer.

A donkey will always be a donkey.... It can't turn into a unicorn overnight....

Donkeys are real. And very hard-working.
Unicorns are figments of some people's imagination.

Is this the point where @Obiero starts stepping on all Waxuans?Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

@xxxx im over 40 years of age and with many trading accomplishments in various NSE counters to my name, well documented here on wazua over many years.. SCOM and KQ were my only 'black swans'.. On SCOM I regrettably panicked and sold short, though at a neglible loss.. this KQ rally cannot make me gloat, as the share remains highly undervalued. Next stop KES 8.52 and beyond

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
obiero
#13202 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 2:08:58 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
the deal wrote:
obiero wrote:

Applause Applause Applause

Up up and away....

Good morning ladies and gentlemen, its your captain @Obiero speaking.. The technical simple 5MA as well as 10MA shows that the rally of a lifetime is gaining momentum.. Strong buy at any price below KES 12, but only for those with tough nerves. Next stop KES 8.52 and beyond

Happy for the passengers. Safe journey and see you at back at 2.500 feet by year end Applause

Let's see how it goes..

obiero
#13203 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 5:00:04 PM

Monday 15.07.2019 KES 6.20 shall be breached.. The rally of a lifetime, well and truly underway. Next stop KES 8.52 and beyond

sparkly
#13204 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 5:39:56 PM

obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
Key resistance at KES4 broken...rally is on...when I said I'm buying at KES3.30...you thought it was a joke...I think you forgot how good I am at this stock things Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Except ARM Cement had no buyer...KQ has a buyer... the Kenyan government has recognised KQ as too big too fail thus the anticipated mouthwatering offer which will turn brave investors into instant millionaires...

To quote Buffet "Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy "

Is this the point where @Obiero starts stepping on all Waxuans?Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

@xxxx im over 40 years of age and with many trading accomplishments in various NSE counters to my name, well documented here on wazua over many years.. SCOM and KQ were my only 'black swans'.. On SCOM I regrettably panicked and sold short, though at a neglible loss.. this KQ rally cannot make me gloat, as the share remains highly undervalued. Next stop KES 8.52 and beyond

KQ is not undervalued since all valuation basis are negative:

1. Negative Equity;
2. Negative Cashflows to equity holders;
3. Losses for the last 7 years therefore negative PE, DY etc
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#13205 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 5:43:10 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:

1. Negative Equity;

I agree with you.. So how did KQLC arrive at a conversion price of KES 8.52

obiero
#13206 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 5:44:51 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:

1. Negative Equity;

I fully agree with you.. So how did KQLC arrive at a conversion price of KES 8.52 and why has the share retraced it's post restructuring strike price via 63% rise since 17.05.2019

obiero
#13207 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 6:33:40 PM

obiero wrote:
Monday 15.07.2019 KES 6.20 shall be breached.. The rally of a lifetime, well and truly underway. Next stop KES 8.52 and beyond

Up 74% in the last 1.5 month. I repeat only those with strong nerves are allowed to board. Those with weak technical analysis skills can use this link to improve the craft https://m.investing.com/...nya-airways-tz-technical

Impunity
#13208 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 9:35:10 PM

obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:

Up 74% in the last 1.5 month. I repeat only those with strong nerves are allowed to board. Those with weak technical analysis skills can use this link to improve the craft https://m.investing.com/...ya-airways-tz-technical

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

xxxxx
#13209 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 9:51:54 PM

obiero wrote:
[quote=obiero]Monday 15.07.2019 KES 6.20 shall be breached.. The rally of a lifetime, well and truly underway. Next stop KES 8.52 and beyond

Up 74% in the last 1.5 month. I repeat only those with strong nerves are allowed to board. Those with weak technical analysis skills can use this link to improve the craft https://m.investing.com/...ya-airways-tz-technical[/quote]

Be coy @Obiero....No gloatingLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Ericsson
#13210 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 9:52:05 PM

Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:

Up 74% in the last 1.5 month. I repeat only those with strong nerves are allowed to board. Those with weak technical analysis skills can use this link to improve the craft https://m.investing.com/...ya-airways-tz-technical

What about year to date
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#13211 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 10:03:18 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:

What about year to date

We can check that by year end..

sparkly
#13212 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 10:08:15 PM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:

1. Negative Equity;

I fully agree with you.. So how did KQLC arrive at a conversion price of KES 8.52 and why has the share retraced it's post restructuring strike price via 63% rise since 17.05.2019

At times, even the experts get it terribly wrong. KQLC should have gone for high yielding bond or non-convertible preference shares.
sparkly
#13213 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 10:11:20 PM

obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:

What about year to date

Ati what?
obiero
#13214 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 10:19:04 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:

What about year to date

Ati what?

Let us first retrace the restructuring price, then we await the adjustment for nationalization and/or Open Offer

VituVingiSana
#13215 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 11:31:02 PM

obiero wrote:
If only I had a $ for every:
"rally of a lifetime"
"Open Offer"
"I speak in code"
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
VituVingiSana
#13216 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 11:36:33 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:

1. Negative Equity;

At times, even the experts get it terribly wrong. KQLC should have gone for high yielding bond or non-convertible preference shares.

KQLC was coerced into the Debt:Equity Conversion.
8 of the 11 were probably threatened indirectly.
3 of the 11, including Equity, refused to go along but the inept and/or compromised judges ruled against them. This was a bad deal for KQLC and the taxpayers.
Let's call a spade a spade, KQLC should fully impair their shares in KQ and any portion of the loans not covered by a GoK guarantee.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#13217 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2019 5:21:41 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
"rally of a lifetime"
"Open Offer"
"I speak in code"

Well. A rally of a lifetime is ON. KQ rose 825% in November 2017 but failed to hit its pre restructuring equivalent price of KES 21.5.. Facts are stubborn. ANYONE who bought KQ shares worth KES 3,000,000 on 17.05.2019 has his/her KES 5,200,000 as at yesterday.. Will be KES 5,700,000 by 9:30am today and KES 6,200,000 by Monday 15.07.2019.. +100% gain in under 2 months! Which other share GLOBALLY has offered such a return.Traders like @the deal will make money while clowns keep clowning

Spikes
#13218 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2019 9:05:32 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
"rally of a lifetime"
"Open Offer"
"I speak in code"

Well. A rally of a lifetime is ON. KQ rose 825% in November 2017 but failed to hit its pre restructuring equivalent price of KES 21.5.. Facts are stubborn. ANYONE who bought KQ shares worth KES 3,000,000 on 17.05.2019 has his/her KES 5,200,000 as at yesterday.. Will be KES 5,700,000 by 9:30am today and KES 6,200,000 by Monday 15.07.2019.. +100% gain in under 2 months! Which other share GLOBALLY has offered such a return.Traders like @the deal will make money while clowns keep clowning

The rally you are glorifying is just for peasants consolation.In 24 hours cycle, cryptocurrency traders enyoy more than 10 times KQ gains in months.
Despite the rally you will hardly break even because your ABP is far above the end of the speculation-fueled momentum. Wewe utakuwa unakula kwa macho tu [as you sing your popular lullaby "Rally of a Lifetime" ] for every price rise. I urge you to approach me privately I teach you how to unleash your potential of perfect market realignment.
#Watch and unlearn
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
obiero
#13219 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2019 9:26:31 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
"rally of a lifetime"
"Open Offer"
"I speak in code"

The rally you are glorifying is just for peasants consolation.In 24 hours cycle, cryptocurrency traders enyoy more than 10 times KQ gains in months.
Despite the rally you will hardly break even because your ABP is far above the end of the speculation-fueled momentum. Wewe utakuwa unakula kwa macho tu [as you sing your popular lullaby "Rally of a Lifetime" ] for every price rise. I urge you to approach me privately I teach you how to unleash your potential of perfect market realignment.
#Watch and unlearn

Hehe. You remind me of a mad man who used to roam around Gigiri Square, with spikey hair

Spikes
#13220 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2019 9:29:43 AM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
"rally of a lifetime"
"Open Offer"
"I speak in code"

#Watch and unlearn

Hehe. You remind me of a mad man who used to roam around Gigiri Square, with spikey hair

Tell us how you are going to get out of KQ abyss.

John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”