Fountain Enterprises Programme - FEP
murchr
#261 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 4:38:52 PM

newfarer wrote:
murchr wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Dahatre wrote:
There were sooo many clues that this was a scam!

For me, it was this video:

The vision was good,but implementation was poor.

this is normal for any startup.it would have been worrying if there was no vision.

a start up that survives for 5 years is one that has strong foundation.

I understand that FEP has over 6000 acres of land with nearly 400 acres in their name near Daystar Lukenya and some extensive land holdings at the coast.
A stalled 4 star hotel in sagana which can be operationised with little effort. A better corporate governance in the new board with business minded board people now.
they can rise

https://www.fep-group.co...d-board-reconstitution/

another positive for FEP from their published books is that although they have made losses ,all their assets are financed through equity . they do not have those obnoxious bank loans.

they have a strong network of over 200k membership which can be used to harness a ready market for various products.

their problems seems manageable with good management.

it's turnaround is quite easy if they get the right management and partner.

That 400 acres is in dispute, the land in Lukenya was/is owned by families in lots of 40 acres. I find it difficult to believe that they were able to purchase 10 untouched lots in that area. Some families had sold parts and others settled...And I think that is why the real estate project was never started.

CITAM claimed to have land somewhere there what happened to that?

not true .No dispute on the Lukenya land .
There are facts and rumours.get the facts.

the mother title is under kisima real estate and the land is fully subdivided with individual titles per plot under kisima real estate a subsidiary of FEP.you select a plot ,pay and they give you an option to transfer the plot by yourself or they do it for you.

A very open process.

I have friends who have bought the land and have titles already transferred in their names.
they did a land search and confirmed

You can confirm this from their office.and do a land search by yourself.

400acres or 40?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
newfarer
#262 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 4:46:13 PM

murchr wrote:
newfarer wrote:
murchr wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Dahatre wrote:

this is normal for any startup.it would have been worrying if there was no vision.

I understand that FEP has over 6000 acres of land with nearly 400 acres in their name near Daystar Lukenya and some extensive land holdings at the coast.
A stalled 4 star hotel in sagana which can be operationised with little effort. A better corporate governance in the new board with business minded board people now.
they can rise

another positive for FEP from their published books is that although they have made losses ,all their assets are financed through equity . they do not have those obnoxious bank loans.

they have a strong network of over 200k membership which can be used to harness a ready market for various products.

That 400 acres is in dispute, the land in Lukenya was/is owned by families in lots of 40 acres. I find it difficult to believe that they were able to purchase 10 untouched lots in that area. Some families had sold parts and others settled...And I think that is why the real estate project was never started.

CITAM claimed to have land somewhere there what happened to that?

not true .No dispute on the Lukenya land .
There are facts and rumours.get the facts.

the mother title is under kisima real estate and the land is fully subdivided with individual titles per plot under kisima real estate a subsidiary of FEP.you select a plot ,pay and they give you an option to transfer the plot by yourself or they do it for you.

A very open process.

I have friends who have bought the land and have titles already transferred in their names.
they did a land search and confirmed

You can confirm this from their office.and do a land search by yourself.

400acres or 40?

372acres
punda amecheka
mkenyan
#263 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 10:53:47 AM

newfarer wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Dahatre wrote:

they can rise

do you know the extent of their liability? these are the kind of posts that lead wazuans to invest in these scam companies.
newfarer
#264 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 11:15:25 AM

mkenyan wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Dahatre wrote:

they can rise

do you know the extent of their liability? these are the kind of posts that lead wazuans to invest in these scam companies.

I have had alot of curiosity on this company and done quite some research about it cos it seems somewhat unique to me.in my research I have noted that in their detailed financials they they owe no bank a loan.

Their lands are fully financed through member contributions.their liabilities are more of trade creditors which can be managed .

See their net asset position as per audited accounts in their website

just stating my findings not influencing anyone to invest.

if you find anything to the contrary
please enlighten us . factually not in an alarmist fashion.

punda amecheka
BGL
#265 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 4:24:53 PM

https://www.businessdail...183482-6icorq/index.html
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
BGL
#266 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 4:27:10 PM

I still do not trust these *MIKORAs* of FEP.
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
murchr
#267 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 4:28:27 PM

BGL wrote:

I thought that was good news
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
BGL
#268 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 4:57:19 PM

murchr wrote:
BGL wrote:

They and their girlfriends can still pocket the proportion received from the swiss and we are left hanging on the line to dry.
enyands
#269 Posted : Saturday, July 06, 2019 2:47:07 AM

BGL wrote:
murchr wrote:
BGL wrote:

They and their girlfriends can still pocket the proportion received from the swiss and we are left hanging on the line to dry.

Prudent to ask terms of the lease/agreement than over criticize every small baby steps they make.
newfarer
#270 Posted : Saturday, July 06, 2019 10:14:42 AM

enyands wrote:
BGL wrote:
murchr wrote:
BGL wrote:

Prudent to ask terms of the lease/agreement than over criticize every small baby steps they make.

true..who are the mikoras now given they have a serious independent board?.can you see the chairman?can a mzungu with a reputable chain of international hotels want to engage with people he has doubts on?.as I said I'm studying the company and would be interested to know.as an investor have you tried to engage them on this?
punda amecheka
Ebenyo
#271 Posted : Saturday, July 06, 2019 1:21:55 PM

BGL wrote:

Very painful indeed.Buying one share at kshs 200,000.Then it trades at kshs 21 at over the counter trading.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
newfarer
#272 Posted : Saturday, July 06, 2019 2:09:21 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
BGL wrote:

Very painful indeed.Buying one share at kshs 200,000.Then it trades at kshs 21 at over the counter trading.

See!!Which share did you buy at Kshs 200k and which one is trading at kshs21

are you a shareholder?

do you know what you bought in to?

doesn't vituvingisana say that you should not invest in what you don't understand?

how many are the issued shares of Fep currently?

I think I expect more from enlightened wazuans not just rumours

Fep has a potential of succeeding or failing just like any other business.it has made mistakes in the past but now stands a better chance of reviving and taking off with all the lessons learnt.

I would be happy to see this indegeous unique model succeed not everything successful should be imported.
punda amecheka
Gathige
#273 Posted : Saturday, July 06, 2019 2:35:21 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
BGL wrote:

That's price discovery precisely. The stock has found its rightful price.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
enyands
#274 Posted : Saturday, July 06, 2019 5:03:33 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
BGL wrote:

Aaii brother long time, but it was not this way . Najua they made massive errors here and there but one share wasnt 200,000 rather it was 14 before it traded over the counter .

With your initial 200,000 it was equivalent to 1 founder share which they did splits here and there before it reached over the counter.Then one founder share became 14,000 shares . In real sense your initial 200,000 value is now 14,000x21= ksh 294,000 and not ksh21 as you say. Still the same I'm just on the fence looking.
BGL
#275 Posted : Monday, July 08, 2019 10:02:35 PM

I don't like these mikoras of FEP but I will state the facts. My 1 share purchased for 200k was split to 13200 shares... I got a share certificate of this useless company as proof of ownership.
jmbada
#276 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2019 9:09:36 AM

BGL wrote:
I don't like these mikoras of FEP but I will state the facts. My 1 share purchased for 200k was split to 13200 shares... I got a share certificate of this useless company as proof of ownership.

This implies a buying cost of KES15.15/share vs. the current quote of KES21 over the counter. Is this not a an appreciation in your share price?
Separate question: who gives the over the counter quote and are you able to actually sell any of your shares for the KES21?